• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

Aedus wasn't paying attention to anything Night Wing, Zane, and Abigayle were doing, Too focused on trying to not fall, unfortunately this proved to be in vain as Aedus grabbed a weak branch and tried to haul himself up only for the branch to Snap sending him falling towards the ground.

@Veyd Sahvoz @Magattahana

GingerBread said:
Aedus wasn't paying attention to anything Night Wing, Zane, and Abigayle were doing, Too focused on trying to not fall, unfortunately this proved to be in vain as Aedus grabbed a weak branch and tried to haul himself up only for the branch to Snap sending him falling towards the ground.
Night Wing's smile was gone when she saw him plummet to the ground "Aedus!" she yelled out while jumping down from the branch she was on.

Zane and Abs followed suit. Abs was relieved to finally be out of the tree, while Zane wanted to continue the journey upwards.

Time seemed to slow down for Aedus as he fell This sort of thing happens way to often for me not to be cursed Aedus thought as he saw Night Wing jump down from the branch she was on, looking like she was shouting something, but all Aedus could hear was the sound of his heart beating.

Time quickly sped back up as Aedus collided with the ground his back taking most of the impact as he landed on a few stray branches, Aedus let out a scream of pain which quickly died down to a small pained whimper.

Last edited by a moderator:
GingerBread said:
Time seemed to slow down for Aedus as he fell This sort of thing happens way to often for me not to be cursed Aedus thought as he saw Night Wing jump down from the branch she was on, looking like she was shouting something, but all Aedus could hear was the sound of his heart beating.
Time quickly sped back up as Aedus collided with the ground his back taking most of the impact as he landed on a few stray branches, Aedus let out a scream of pain which quickly died down to a small pained whimper.

Night Wing reached him and kneeled on a branch "Are you okay!?" she asked in deep concern.

GingerBread said:
Aedus opened his mouth to reply but no words came out. Instead Aedus nodded, not wanting Night Wing to worry about him; Aedus tried to sit up but this caused pain to shoot through his body; Aedus let out a cry of pain which once again died down to a soft whimper.
Night Wing engulfed her hands in a bluish green energy and placed her hands on his chest "Where does it hurt?" she asked, in a worried tone.

GingerBread said:
"B-back" Was the the only thing Aedus could manage to say through the pain; tears started brimming in his eyes from the pain as he attempted to sit up again.
Night Wing, gently, turned him to his side and hovered her hands a few inches over his back.

(Not really much Night Wing can do either)

Aedus whimpered slightly as he was turned onto his side, not sure what Night Wing was planning on doing "I-i'll......b-be......f-fine" Aedus said, not wanting to ruin what Night Wing had wanted to do.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz](You just had to fall, didn't you? xD )

[/QUOTE]
(Not my fault he can't climb trees, you guys had to pressure him into it xD )

GingerBread said:
Aedus whimpered slightly as he was turned onto his side, not sure what Night Wing was planning on doing "I-i'll......b-be......f-fine" Aedus said, not wanting to ruin what Night Wing had wanted to do.

After healing him a bit, Night Wing helped him up "You good?" she asked, starting to climv the tree a bit.

Abs opted to sit down with Aedus because of the skirt incident, while Zane followed Night Wing up the tree.

Zane attempted to make conversation. "So, is Night Wing your given name?" he smiled a little.

@Veyd Sahvoz @GingerBread

Magattahana said:
Abs opted to sit down with Aedus because of the skirt incident, while Zane followed Night Wing up the tree.
Zane attempted to make conversation. "So, is Night Wing your given name?" he smiled a little.

Night Wing tensed up when he asked that. Nobody, except for Damen and her family, knew her real name because they always called her Night Wing "No…it's not" she stated. It was a bit obvious she was lying but she hoped Zane wouldn't press the matter.

(You're literally the first person who's asked about Night Wing's real name xD everyones thought it's Night Wing but she does have a real name)

Magattahana said:

Aedus took out the box of matches that Ent had given him
I don't think he did kill someone for these, it felt like he was doing this to apologise.........Maybe i shouldn't..... no i have to, he's being nice now but he can change at the drop of a hat.... It's for the best Aedus thought sadly.

As he put the matches back into his pocket Aedus Noticed abigayle was sitting near to him, Aedus decided to try to start a conversation to get his mind off of Ent
"So Abs, what's your power?"

(Zane's like that.)

"Care to tell me what it is?" he pressed, but he would respect it if she wasn't comfortable talking about it. (lol)

Abs grinned. She liked telling people her gift, because she thought it was pretty handy. "I'm what you call a 'technopath,'" she explained. "That means that if something is electronic in any way, I can bend it to my will. Do you have anything on you with which I can demonstrate?" She looked at him with her turquoise eyes.

Magattahana said:
(Zane's like that.)
"Care to tell me what it is?" he pressed, but he would respect it if she wasn't comfortable talking about it. (lol)

Abs grinned. She liked telling people her gift, because she thought it was pretty handy. "I'm what you call a 'technopath,'" she explained. "That means that if something is electronic in any way, I can bend it to my will. Do you have anything on you with which I can demonstrate?" She looked at him with her turquoise eyes.

Night Wing sighed to herself before grinning "I'll leave that for you to find out" she said, trying to sound happy. She looked up towards the top of the tree snd thought of an idea "Hey. Wanna race? First one to the top" she asked, hoping he'd accept.

Magattahana said:
(Zane's like that.)

"No i don't, sorry" Aedus replied, giving Abigayle an apologetic smile "the only thing i really carry with me is matches" Aedus explained "But your power sounds really cool"

@Magattahana

Zane grinned and his eyes started glowing that emerald shade. He couldn't resist a challenge. "Bring it."

Abs beamed happily, her smile spreading up into her freckled cheeks. "I used it to navigate around the school when I got here. I was able to see through the cameras!"

Magattahana said:
Zane grinned and his eyes started glowing that emerald shade. He couldn't resist a challenge. "Bring it."
Abs beamed happily, her smile spreading up into her freckled cheeks. "I used it to navigate around the school when I got here. I was able to see through the cameras!"

Night Wing turned into a crow and began flying upwards to the tree, hoping she was fat enough to get there before him.

(I could see through the whales! WHALES!! xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back