• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

[QUOTE="Embaga Elder]Crimson smirk, as Goldy started boosting towards Crimson at what it seems like super sonic speed. Crimson brassed himself for Goldy's attack ready for anything.

[/QUOTE]
Goldy saw him brace for whatever was about to happen, though it wasn't going to be pleasant, he holstered his gun and outstretched his arms in front of him. Once they connected with crimson they acted as spring boards absorbing the impact, a gentle smack to the chest is all, as he twisted himself over a few times then chuckled "later" was all he said before he released all that energy and sent crimson flying back across the room in a spiral shape.

Night Wing was puzzled by Ent's suddenness but looked back at the large tree "Follow me" she began climbing up the old withered tree, not heading to particular part of the tree but wanting to make it neat the top.

Abs hopped off her brother's shoulders, and a few seconds later he started making his way up the tree.

Aedus sheepishly stood at the base of the tree, awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck "Hey Night Wing" Aedus called out "I can't climb trees, i never learnt how to" He admitted, sounding embarrassed about it.

@Veyd Sahvoz @Magattahana

Abbi smiled down at him. "Spry lookin' boy like you never climbed trees as kid? I find that hard to believe!"

Zane was sitting on a branch under his sister. "It's not really that hard, Aedus, even with my gift. Have you ever been rock climbing? It's not too different. Just use the branches as hand and footholds," he advised.

@GingerBread @Veyd Sahvoz

GingerBread said:
Aedus sheepishly stood at the base of the tree, awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck "Hey Night Wing" Aedus called out "I can't climb trees, i never learnt how to" He admitted, sounding embarrassed about it.

Magattahana said:
Abbi smiled down at him. "Spry lookin' boy like you never climbed trees as kid? I find that hard to believe!"
Zane was sitting on a branch under his sister. "It's not really that hard, Aedus, even with my gift. Have you ever been rock climbing? It's not too different. Just use the branches as hand and footholds," he advised.

@GingerBread @Veyd Sahvoz
Night Wing couldn't help but chuckle a bit "Oh come on. It'll be fun, you won't fall" she stated.

"You can turn into a bird and fly, i can't" Aedus replied, pouting a bit before a small smile started to creep onto his face I could always just use some fire and teleport up there, but i don't want to use matches that could've been from a dead guy Aedus thought, the smile on his face fading as he approached the tree

@Magattahana @Veyd Sahvoz (You have no idea how much i want to make him fall now :P )

"Sis, did you really think it was a good idea to zoom up the tree in a skirt? Aedus is below us..." Zane smirked at his sister's lack of common sense.

Meanwhile, Abigayle's face flushed almost as red as her hair.

(I've said it before and I'll say it again, Abs doesn't really think things through lmao)

@Veyd Sahvoz @GingerBread

GingerBread said:
"You can turn into a bird and fly, i can't" Aedus replied, pouting a bit before a small smile started to creep onto his face I could always just use some fire and teleport up there, but i don't want to use matches that could've been from a dead guy Aedus thought, the smile on his face fading as he approached the tree

@Magattahana @Veyd Sahvoz (You have no idea how much i want to make him fall now :P )
"You can teleport using fire, I wish I had something cool like that" she whined. Night Wing sat on a hollow branch, near the middle of the huge tree, moving her feet back and forth while waiting for Aedus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't look down, Don't look down Aedus thought, focused on the tree bark, trying not to look down and focused on climbing the tree; not taking much notice of everyone above him "If i could give it to you i would.... It's caused me more trouble than it's worth" Aedus replied, hoping he didn't have to climb much higher.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zane was the second closest to the bottom, and had a natural advantage when it came to things like climbing. He extended his hand towards Aedus in case he needed help.

Abs was dangling upside down by her legs, holding her skirt up with her hands. Now her face was red not out of embarrassment, but because all the blood was rushing to her head.

GingerBread said:
Don't look down, Don't look down Aedus thought, focused on the tree bark, trying not to look down and focused on climbing the tree; not taking much notice of everyone above him "If i could give it to you i would.... It's caused me more trouble than it's worth" Aedus replied, hoping he didn't have to climb much higher.

Magattahana said:
Zane was the second closest to the bottom, and had a natural advantage when it came to things like climbing. He extended his hand towards Aedus in case he needed help.
Abs was dangling upside down by her legs, holding her skirt up with her hands. Now her face was red not out of embarrassment, but because all the blood was rushing to her head.

Night Wing couldn't help but laugh at Abs red face "What's the matter?!" she asked, while laughing a bit. She looked at Aedus and noticed his frightenness, she hoped he'd find the courage to climb up.

Magattahana said:
"N-Nothing! Nothing's wrong!" Abs stammered out as she dangled upside down.
Zane kept his arm extended just in case it looked as if Aedus would fall.

Night Wing tilted herself back, as if she were to fall, but instead she looked like she was walking upside down on the old tree branch "Maybe wear blue jeans instead of skirt" she stated while bursting into laughter.

Magattahana said:
Zane grinned up at his sister. "She doesn't really have the common sense to do that."
Abs stuck her tongue out at her brother.

Night Wing chuckled and looked back at the two "Would you like me to teach you this trick?" she asked, flipping herself back up and sitting on the tree branch.

Abs vigorously shook her head no because she was afraid that if she tried it she would have more wardrobe malfunctions with her skirt.

Zane, on the other hand, was always eager to learn new things. "Sure," he said with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back