• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

Magattahana said:
Zane grinned and his eyes started glowing that emerald shade. He couldn't resist a challenge. "Bring it."
Abs beamed happily, her smile spreading up into her freckled cheeks. "I used it to navigate around the school when I got here. I was able to see through the cameras!"

@Veyd Sahvoz @GingerBread
"That sounds really cool and useful" Aedus replied, happy to be learning about Abigayle's power

@Magattahana

Zane climbed faster than most people could run, thanks to his gift, but he wasn't sure if he could beat a bird to the top. It was more her element.

Abigayle smiled at Aedus while she adjusted her aviator jacket.

Ent reached the school, slight defeat on his face due to the day, he wasn't sure why. He strongly believed he still just wanted to kill Aedus which he could have done but again something stopped him, even his plan felt impossible now due to the piss head. He started to walk around, looking for some one to fight.

Magattahana said:
Zane climbed faster than most people could run, thanks to his gift, but he wasn't sure if he could beat a bird to the top. It was more her element.
Abigayle smiled at Aedus while she adjusted her aviator jacket.

Night Wing became a human again in mid flight. She was about to reach a branch but slipped and fell, plummeting to the ground.

Damen came out of no where and caught her in his arms "You really do need to watch were you climb" he stated, chuckling a bit at her clumsyness.

Zane stopped climbing and slowly descended the tree. He hadn't even worked up a sweat. "Are you okay?" he asked.

Magattahana said:
Zane stopped climbing and slowly descended the tree. He hadn't even worked up a sweat. "Are you okay?" he asked.
"I'm fine" explained Night Wing as Damen put her down. He looked at Aedus "Hey".

Night Wing looked over at Abs and Zane "Well I take it I won that" she proclaimed, grinning a bit at her talent.

@GingerBread @Magattahana @Anyone

I need to talk to Ent.... I can't just try to ignore it... I need to do this, it's going to end up killing me if i don't Aedus thought, a somber expression on his face as he stood up, a dull ache still present in his back "Hey guys.... I'm going to go. I'll see you later" Aedus said as he began to walk back to the school to try to find Ent.

@Veyd Sahvoz @Magattahana

Aedus arrived at the school and began looking around for Ent Do i really want to do this? Aedus began having second thoughts about what he was about to do I have to, it's either this or be at constant risk of dying Aedus thought, trying to convince himself it was a good idea. Aedus was lost in his thoughts and wasn't paying attention to where he was going and ended up bumping into someone "S-sorry-" Aedus stopped talking when he saw that it was Ent who he had bumped into.

@metalcity

Ent walked around, still looking for his fight until someone bumbed into him. "You shit" He angrily stated as he grabbed the boys head. "I was looking forward to kil..." Ent stopped as he lifted the boys head up, seeing it was Aedus. He let go of his head "Dammit, why why why why! why do you keep getting in my way! Stopping me killing people! stopping my violence!" he stated in a fit of confusion and anger. He gained control of himself "Dammit, sorry." he angrily said and tried to walk away. Not wanting to be around the one person he cared about.

@GingerBread

Aedus flinched as Ent started Angrily ranting at him Maybe this isn't the best time to talk to him.... No! if i don't do it now, i'll probably end up never doing it Aedus thought, gaining a bit of courage. Upon seeing Ent start to walk away Aedus called out "E-Ent. I need to talk to you"

@metalcity

Eny gritted his teeth, the voice ripping through his heart. "What do you want now?" He annoyingly asked "You have pained me enough." He muttered. He stood still, turning his head slightly so he could see Aedus. Same as before, sadness and anger in the eye Aedus could see.

@GingerBread

Aedus looked at the ground, unable to look Ent in the eyes "I..... I-I don't T-think we should........ I t-think we s-should s-see other

p-people...... A-and I-I t-think i-it's b-best if w-we don't r-remain f-friends"
Aedus said, his voice a jittery mess as he rung his hands in nervousness "I-I k-know you p-probably d-don't care, B-but I h-had t-to tell y-you" Aedus said, still looking at the ground, still unable to look at Ent.

@metalcity

Last edited by a moderator:
Ent continued looking at Aedus, then at the ground. Then back at Aedus, Ent completely turned around to Aedus and started to walk closer to him. "No. You started this, and my feelings! You can no longer back out." He stated. Approaching Aedus more.

@GingerBread

Jonas appeared in front of the school. He was afraid. He didn't like people at all. He thought about teleporting somewhere else. But then he thought about last week. Antarctica was so cold.

Aedus saw Ent get closer via his shadow on the floor and started backing away fearing what Ent might do to him "N-no, I-I think th-this would b-be b-best for b-both of us" Aedus replied, thinking that he would be safer if he wasn't with Ent I don't even know why he agreed to go out with me, he seems to always be either angry or annoyed at me Aedus thought.

@metalcity

Ent gritted his teeth as Aedus backed off. "I promise, I won't hurt you. Trust me." He stated gently, hoping Aedus would listen to his words. "I plan on telling you a few things. And only you. Please." He asked, thinking his next actions out while he continued to approach Aedus.

@GingerBread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back