• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

Magattahana said:
(LUNCHTIME GUYS)
Abs gave Hayden a hug, while earning a simple little fist bump from Zane. "Hey," the two said simultaneously. "We're heading to the cafeteria to eat," Abs explained.

"Care to join us?" Zane offered, with a smile. @everyonelol
Damen ordered a half a pizza for himself and a greek salad for Night Wing, who was sitting at a table waiting for her food. Damem walked over to where Night Wing, Zane, Abs and everyone else were sitting and sat across from Night Wing.

Ent's smile grow bigger "It is fine, I would love to teach you. You are my possession after all, how could I not?" He asked, continuing to gently pat Aedus on the head.

@GingerBread

Aedus frowned slightly as Ent called him his 'Possession' but chose not to say anything about it. "O-okay, if you're sure it's not a problem" Aedus replied smiling; enjoying Ent gently patting him on the head.

@metalcity

[QUOTE="Gearhead the Great]Jonas munched on his Talapia.
"This is really good. By the way, when does class start?"

[/QUOTE]
(….......we've been playing this long…………and we haven't been to a single class……it's been like 2 weeks irl snd the RP has only progressed a few hours……)

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz](….......we've been playing this long…………and we haven't been to a single class……it's been like 2 weeks irl snd the RP has only progressed a few hours……)

[/QUOTE]
Wow.

Zane was downing a huge plate of spaghetti, and teasing his sister about the fact that what she called "chips" were actually called "French fries."

In between mouthfuls, Zane answered Jonas' question. "No idea."

@Everyone

Ent smiled and hoped out of his seat. He turned around and grabbed Aedus, dragging him out to the courtyard. He let go once they made it outside "What do we need to do first?" Ent asked as the dark wind around his hand started to change into different weapons.

@GingerBread

Hayden got squeezed by abs as she cracked his back. "Abs I can't breathe." Hed say before she let go of him and joined them as they walked into the cafeteria. While they ordered, Hayden went and got his sandwich and joined their table.

(Sorry, at work and got caught up.)

@Magattahana @Veyd Sahvoz

Magattahana said:
Zane was downing a huge plate of spaghetti, and teasing his sister about the fact that what she called "chips" were actually called "French fries."
In between mouthfuls, Zane answered Jonas' question. "No idea."

@Everyone
@Magattahana[/URL] @Veyd Sahvoz
Night Wing laughed a bit at Hayden, Abs and Zane. They all acted wacky around each other, she was about to ask them something but noticed a slight frown on Damen's face "Damen…What's wrong?" she asked, knowing he'd likely try and change the subject. Damen looked up at her, a slice of pizza in his hands, "A--……*sigh* I'll tell you when we get back to our room…" he explained, taking a bite of his pizza.

metalcity said:
Ent smiled and hoped out of his seat. He turned around and grabbed Aedus, dragging him out to the courtyard. He let go once they made it outside "What do we need to do first?" Ent asked as the dark wind around his hand started to change into different weapons.
@GingerBread
Aedus's eyes widened as he saw Ent change the dark wind around his hand into different weapons Those weapons look dangerous, i don't think it's too late to back out Aedus thought, having second thoughts about training with Ent "H-hey E-Ent, I didn't mean t-train right now" Aedus said.

@metalcity

GingerBread said:
Aedus's eyes widened as he saw Ent change the dark wind around his hand into different weapons Those weapons look dangerous, i don't think it's too late to back out Aedus thought, having second thoughts about training with Ent "H-hey E-Ent, I didn't mean t-train right now" Aedus said.
@metalcity
And with that Ent changed the air into the bluntest sword he could, still looking dangerous and hurting. Ent charged at Aedus trying to attack his side.

@GingerBread

Last edited by a moderator:
metalcity said:
And with that Ent changed the air into the bluntest sword he could, still looking dangerous and hurting. Ent charged at Aedus trying to attack his side.
@GingerBread
Aedus fumbled in his pocket for the matches but wasn't quick enough and ended up getting hit by Ent's attack; Aedus's matches flew out of his hand and onto the floor away from him, leaving him defenceless.

@metalcity

Ent stopped and took a step back "Good, your reaction was faster than I expected. However you still wasn't able to do anything with that. But that is ok." Ent walked over and picked up the matches, he then offered them to Aedus "We will do this until you can maneuver around 10 consecutive attacks. However, I don't want you to summon your fire yet. Focus on not being hit, nothing else." He continued with, walking away leaving enough room for Aedus to react when he attacked him again. Ent prepared his weapon, not backing down.

@GingerBread

"This would be the perfect time to get payback for the fish fiasco." Jonas thought.

Jonas decided to end the fight. And in a red flash, Jonas was now behind Ent. He kicked him in the back, knocking him down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ent felt himself get kicked, he quickly turned to see the guy from before. Ent grow in anger "What the fuck do you think you are doing you shit! Who gave you permission to interrupt our training! You fuck!" Then Ent removed the oxygen around the boy, forcing him to suffocate. Ent charged in to hit the boy around the head with the sword.

@Gearhead the Great @GingerBread

If this guy keeps antagonising Ent, Ent might end up snapping Aedus thought as he took out a match and lit it before making fire based handcuffs appear on Jonas's hands and legs. Aedus didn't bother to put them on Ent as he could just put them out; the handcuffs weren't hot enough to burn, but they would cause discomfort and would not disappear unless Aedus got rid of them or they were oxygen starved

"E-Ent you promised y-you would try to stay calm"
Aedus pointed out, knowing it wasn't completely Ent's fault. Aedus then turned his attention towards Jonas "W-why did you get involved? Y-you saw earlier how annoyed E-Ent can get, so why did you think it was a good idea to a-attack him?" Aedus asked, not happy that Jonas had just attacked his boyfriend "I'll remove the handcuffs when i'm sure you'll stay out of this"

@metalcity @Gearhead the Great

"You think I need you to take these off?"

He teleported to a lake and let the cuffs turn to steam. He returned and knocked Aedus out. He then teleported to another room.

[QUOTE="Gearhead the Great]"You think I need you to take these off?"
He teleported to a lake and let the cuffs turn to steam. He returned and knocked Aedus out. He then teleported to another room.

[/QUOTE]
(errrrrrr, no. "Teleportation with a 50/50 chance of ending up somewhere random." So far he has been able to teleport with no problem to where he wants to. That is not 50/50. And also that is kinda taking control of a character, you can not just force a knock out.)

[QUOTE="Gearhead the Great]"You think I need you to take these off?"

[/QUOTE]
(also "Shy, clumsy, geek, nerd" Why would he attack for no reason, then knock someone out?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back