• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

With a sigh Irisviel opened her eyes and sat up in her bed, stretching before standing up. Rubbing her eyes as she went over to her bag and opened it up grabbing her brush, smoothing back her hair as she brushed it back into place.

Hayden would be walking out of the bathroom with a towel over his body. Hed just gotten out of the shower and his hair looked clean and glistened from being washed properly for once. He walked to one of his drawers and pull out a uniform and began to walk back to the bathroom to change. As he turned his back, a plethora of scars would be revealed on his back and some on his sides

@Aio

Last edited by a moderator:
Irisviels eyes went wide forgetting a moment where she was before turning away. A soft blush now present on her cheeks as she spoke her back towards him, looking out through the window. "Good Morning."

@DJGomez

"Good afternoon. Enjoy your nap?" Would be heard from the bathroom as Hayden changed.

@Aio

Last edited by a moderator:
She tilted her head slightly, not sure she believed him. "Are you sure you want to keep playing? It's not like you to do something so tame and immature," she explained, analyzing his personality. "Besides, we might not get much farther if those two don't stop going at it. Wecannot progress without them," she pointed out.

@Veyd Sahvoz

(I am a terrible rper to have a mistake such as this!) "Well enough." She spoke as she opened the window to let some air through. "How about yourslef?"

@DJGomez

"I don't sleep much." Hayden would come back out of the bathroom brushing off his shirt as he stood there in his new school uniform. "This is gonna take some getting used to."

@Aio

Kazehana said:
She tilted her head slightly, not sure she believed him. "Are you sure you want to keep playing? It's not like you to do something so tame and immature," she explained, analyzing his personality. "Besides, we might not get much farther if those two don't stop going at it. Wecannot progress without them," she pointed out.
@Veyd Sahvoz
Damen looked at her, she was right. He didn't really know what to say or do, he was having a peaceful time but with the two girls fighting he just ignored them "We could…play a card game or something?" he suggested.

Irisviel looked at him for a moment before shepanicked . "Oh my! I forgot we even had to wear those!" With that she rushed towards her draws and pulled out her uniform before running past him and into the bathroom to change.

@DJGomez

Without skipping a beat, she asked, "What do you really want to do?" She stared into his eyes, still ignoring the other two. She was curious as to what he was interested in.

@Veyd Sahvoz

Kazehana said:
Without skipping a beat, she asked, "What do you really want to do?" She stared into his eyes, still ignoring the other two. She was curious as to what he was interested in.
@Veyd Sahvoz
Damen met her eyes "Why are you so interested?" he asked in puzzlement.

"Why shouldn't I be?" She retorted. Besides, it's my job, give me a break. She looked over at Rouge and Jaune, predicting when they would end based on the distributions and standard deviations. She calculated that it would be soon, and she was glad.

@Veyd Sahvoz

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz](Since when did RWA have a uniform xD )

[/QUOTE]
(Since I said so for the sake of the plot xD )

Hayden would idly stand in the dorm not really knowing what to do as he untucked his shirt and loosened his tie some while Irisviel changed.

@Aio

She buttoned the last button on her shirt before she stepped out of the bathroom. "Thanks for reminding me." She would smile slightly before she checked herself in the mirror to smooth down her hair.

@DJGomez

As crimson was walking around he decided to head to the pool to relax. He realized he needed swimming trunks to do that. He didn't feel up to walking back to his room to get his trunks so he continued on heading towards the Pool. Crimson got closer and closer towards the pool. He soon saw a ghost shop. (I wonder if they're selling swimming trunks too) Crimson walked up towards the counter and asked if the sold another swimming trunks. Surprisingly they did. So Crimson bought some black trunks in his size and continued his journey to the pool.

@ANYBODY

Magattahana said:
Tsuki looked at the ground for a second, then looked back up at Goldy. "I don't want to keep you from getting to the training room. Knock me unconscious, but please don't leave a bruise or anything. I'm Tsukiko, by the way. It's nice to meet you." She smiled--something she was rarely able to do while on her anti-psychotics.
He gave a simple nod to her "nice to meet you Tsuki, I'm the Golden Cheshire, most just call me Goldy, I'll remember you though" he smiled as he walked past her and gave a quick chop to the back of her neck "it won't leave a bruise" is all he said which was true but he only hit her long enough to leave her out for a few minutes at most, had he have hit her harder she would've been out for weeks. Either way he began walking back down the hall that was now back to normal and continued on his way to the training room, or whatever they called it "now where was I" he asked himself looking around to see if he could find someone to ask a question to, preferably his dormmate would work if he could ever find him in this damned maze of a school.

[QUOTE="Embaga Elder]
As crimson was walking around he decided to head to the pool to relax. He realized he needed swimming trunks to do that. He didn't feel up to walking back to his room to get his trunks so he continued on heading towards the Pool. Crimson got closer and closer towards the pool. He soon saw a ghost shop. (I wonder if they're selling swimming trunks too) Crimson walked up towards the counter and asked if the sold another swimming trunks. Surprisingly they did. So Crimson bought some black trunks in his size and continued his journey to the pool.
@ANYBODY

[/QUOTE]
Goldy was still lost in the school as he was wandering about and then he saw someone walking towards the pool "oh come on, I can't be this lost, seriously, ugh, guess I best ask them for help" he walked over towards the person nearing the pool "pardon me but would you happen to know where the practice room is, I seem to get lost every where I go, one second in in the cafeteria, the next I'm here." He took a hold of the scarf he was wearing and started to play with it a bit "so, any ideas on where I'm at"

Kazehana said:
"Why shouldn't I be?" She retorted. Besides, it's my job, give me a break. She looked over at Rouge and Jaune, predicting when they would end based on the distributions and standard deviations. She calculated that it would be soon, and she was glad.
@Veyd Sahvoz
Damen lifted an eye brow at her response "How is it your job?" he asked in his normal chill and calm voice, he seemed curious by what she meant.

Night Wing was looking around as she was on Verte's shoulder, she saw Crimson and looked over at him "Crimson. Crimson! Over here" she called out, telepathically.

(Seriously don't anyone look at the maps here.) He thought to himself. Yeah I can help you. The training room is....well um I don't know exactly how to get there from here. Surprisingly. Hold on. He had quizzical facial expression (Yo Johnny come here for a second I need your help) @Johnathan Laurence @las0r0o7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back