• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

Violette continued to watch the other two go at it, confident her calculations were correct. "You wouldn't understand," she stated, firm in her conclusion.

Verte kept walking, still looking for food. When she saw that they reached the pool, she cringed a little, remembering that it wqs rather far away from her destination.

@Veyd Sahvoz @Embaga Elder

Crimson finished calling out to Johnny when Night Wing spoke to him via telepathy. He looked around for her until he spotted her. He walked towards her signaling Goldy to follow. Hey Nightwing what's up? @Veyd Sahvoz

Kazehana said:
Violette continued to watch the other two go at it, confident her calculations were correct. "You wouldn't understand," she stated, firm in her conclusion.
Verte kept walking, still looking for food. When she saw that they reached the pool, she cringed a little, remembering that it wqs rather far away from her destination.

Damen shrugged off Violette's response, he tried to think of something to do "You up for a walk or something? Swimming, cards…whichever you want to do, I'm up for anything" explained Damen. He didn't really care what they did, he liked the company though, he thought of what she said earlier in the music room and thought of something "How about outside?" he suggested, sitting back in his chair snd slouching.

Embaga Elder] [COLOR=#b30000]Crimson finished calling out to Johnny when Night Wing spoke to him via telepathy. He looked around for her until he spotted her. He walked towards her signaling Goldy to follow. [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000][B][I]Hey Nightwing what's up? [/I][/B][/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24503-veyd-sahvoz/ said:
@Veyd Sahvoz[/URL]
Night Wing flapped her wings a bit "Nothing much just walking with Heather" she stated.

She turned back to him, curious, but still expressionless. "Outside? What would we do exactly?" Rouge and Jaune sat on the floor, panting from their tussle. Then, the two rejoined the game, and Jaune took her turn.

Verte looked at the stranger, surprised, until she realized that he wasn't talking to her. Relieved, she decided to let them talk it out and just stay out of it.

Embaga Elder] [COLOR=#b30000][I][B](Seriously don't anyone look at the maps here.) [/B][/I][/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000]He thought to himself. [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000][I][B]Yeah I can help you. The training room is....well um I don't know exactly how to get there from here. Surprisingly. Hold on. [/B][/I][/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000]He had quizzical facial expression[/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000][I][B] (Yo Johnny come here for a second I need your help) [/B][/I][/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25358-johnathan-laurence/ said:
@Johnathan Laurence[/URL] @las0r0o7
Embaga Elder] [COLOR=#b30000]Crimson finished calling out to Johnny when Night Wing spoke to him via telepathy. He looked around for her until he spotted her. He walked towards her signaling Goldy to follow. [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000][B][I]Hey Nightwing what's up? [/I][/B][/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24503-veyd-sahvoz/ said:
@Veyd Sahvoz[/URL]
"awesome, that would be a great help, I've looked at the maps a couple times and I ended up here this time, I'm terrible at navigation's when it comes to somewhere I don't know all that familiar " he looked at the other who the person had started to follow and after being gestured to follow them he did just that "the names Goldy by the way, well, that's my nickname anyways, I'm new around here is why I'm still asking for directions, as, dumb as that may be." He looked at the others around him observing each of them, just out of habit from living on a razors edge most of his life anyways "so, anyone feel up for a bit of practice with me, not like we currently have a class right now anyways" he said addressed to all of them

Kazehana said:
She turned back to him, curious, but still expressionless. "Outside? What would we do exactly?" Rouge and Jaune sat on the floor, panting from their tussle. Then, the two rejoined the game, and Jaune took her turn.
Damen looked at Rouge and Jaune, then to Violette "If you don't want to that's fine. We could go to the pool ir something" he suggested, finishing his turn.

Irisviel smiled slightly a silver blush present on her face. " Dont look so bad yourself." She nodded towards him before slipped on her shoes and opened the door. "I'm going to walk around a bit to get a feel for the school. What to join or do you have plans?"

@DJGomez

Rouge looked around for a bit, a bit puzzled. "Shouldn't we try to find Verte first? She has been gone an awful long time, and she has no idea what to do when we suddenly do something without her. It's probably in out best interest to wait," she concluded with conviction. Jaune nodded as she took her turn. "She's kind of helpless that way. I guess we got all the confidence in the split," she remarked, taking out one of Damen's pieces.

(I gotta go soon, so if Verte needs to do something, better be fast or you gotta wait till I get up xD )

She smiled and nodded closing the door behind him before she catched up to him walking a step or two behind. "It was a wonder I ever found the dorm. Im not used to places like this."

@DJGomez

Irisviel shrugged as she looked around. " Either a bunch of loners or showoffs..." She covered her mouth embarressed of what she just said. "Sorry! I was thinking it in my head and it just...slipped out."

@DJGomez

She tilted her head as they walked. Looking infront of her as she spoke. "Who and what are you?" Her word quiet as if she was unsure to ask.

@DJGomez

She shrugs laughing slightly under her breath. "I don't know quiet yet." She spoke folding her hands behind her back as she walked.

@DJGomez

Celestia had tears starting to form, yet before they could leave her eyelids, she wiped them away swiftly and looked towards Aedus. She said "I-its...okay...thanks for looking though.." whilst giving a smile.

@GingerBread

CelestiaVanGuard said:
Celestia had tears starting to form, yet before they could leave her eyelids, she wiped them away swiftly and looked towards Aedus. She said "I-its...okay...thanks for looking though.." whilst giving a smile.
@GingerBread
Aedus gave Celestia a small smile before getting up from his bed. When He stood up the burnt, charred remains of a teddy fell to the floor Oh no, i must've burnt her teddy Aedus thought, feeling gulity about burning something she obviously cares about. Not knowing what to say to Celestia Aedus stayed quiet, just staring at the ashy remains of the teddy.

@CelestiaVanGuard

Celestia noticed that Aedus had a guilty expression on his face, out of curiosity, she shuffled off of the bed and stood beside him. Celestia looked at the same place in which he seemed to be staring at for some time and she found her teddy...burnt and destroyed...not knowing what to say she just said "I-its...fine, don't worry about it.." she said whilst looking down.

@GingerBread

Last edited by a moderator:
CelestiaVanGuard said:
Celestia noticed that Aedus had a guilty expression on his face, out of curiosity, she shuffled off of the bed and stood beside him. Celestia looked at the same place in which he seemed to be staring at for some time and she found her teddy...burnt and destroyed...not knowing what to say she just said "I-its...fine, don't worry about it.." she said whilst looking down.
@GingerBread
"I-I'm S-sorry, I-I didn't mean to" Aedus apologised, not sure what else he could say, still looking at the burnt, charred teddy on the ground, Unable to look at Celestia, feeling too guilty about burning something she obviously cared about "I-is there a-anything I c-can do to make it up to you?" Aedus asked, wanting to make things right.

@CelestiaVanGuard

"I-its fine...I promise, I can get another one anyway.." Celestia says whilst looking away because she knew she couldn't get a new one purely because she can't really leave the school and it was a memento from her mother as a parting gift.. She knew she couldn't say that though as it would only hurt his feelings even more. Celestia held onto it at night so dearly because it was almost as though someone was sleeping with her helping her get through her nightmares.. "I'm not to bothered about it aside from the fact I need it..." she mumbles half hoping he would hear whilst half hoping he wouldn't as it could damage his feelings even more again.

@GingerBread

Last edited by a moderator:
Aedus didn't really believe her when she said that it was fine and that she could get another one, he assumed that she didn't just like it because it was a teddy. A couple of seconds later Aedus heard Celestia mumble that she needed it, This made him feel worse about destroying it "W-why do Y-you need it?" Aedus asked, apprehensively.

@CelestiaVanGuard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back