• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

Jaune looked up in desbelief at first, then relaxed when he finished. "Well at least you do some fun stuff," she replied as Rouge took out one of her pieces. "Hey! He's closer to home than I am!" "But you were closer to mine," Rouge retorted as Violette solemnly picked up a card.

Verte looked at her and smiled, nodded her head slightly. Suddenly, she felt crowded and nervously kept walking, hoping to find those snacks soon.

@Veyd Sahvoz @Magattahana

Tsuki's medicine was starting to wear off, and her surroundings started to shift, not only for her, but for everyone around her. Trees started to appear in the hallway as she walked down it. (I'm not really sure how to write a character who can create illusions.)

Goldy had been absently walking around the school and reminiscing about his past, it always put a smile on his face, if that was good or not was a different story. His tail swaying side to side happily as he looked up at the ceiling "sometimes I wonder if this was a good decision on my mother's part, all well, I can't really disobey her last will, after all I did love her up until the end." He looked down just in time to see himself walk into someone.

@ whoever want to interact

Tsuki turned to look at the man who had bumped into him, her expressionless eyes gazing up into his. "Hello." The hallway around them was slowly turning into a forest.

(Tsukiko hallucinates, and when you combine her gift with that, what she sees ends up bleeding into the minds of those around her.)

@las0r0o7

Kazehana said:
Jaune looked up in desbelief at first, then relaxed when he finished. "Well at least you do some fun stuff," she replied as Rouge took out one of her pieces. "Hey! He's closer to home than I am!" "But you were closer to mine," Rouge retorted as Violette solemnly picked up a card.
Damen looked them, he honestly didn't even know what he was doing in this game but supposedly was doing well "So…What about you?" he asked, not knowing if that was the right thing to say or not.

Night Wing looked at Verte, instead of running up to her she became a crow and flew onto her shoulder 'So whatcha looking for?' she asked telepathically.

"Sorry about that, I seem to have been absent minded for a minute, you wouldn't happen to know where the training room would be by any chance, I was headed that way but ibseem to have gotten lost" he stopped for a second to look around him at the but do forest that was beginning to show up "quite lost, could swore that I was just in the building"

She shook her head. She didn't really know where anything was. A small smile appeared on her face when she noticed his reaction to her illusions. "Isn't it pretty? Usually it's scary stuff."

"It is pretty, though not quite my forte with choice of forest" he shrugged his shoulders "well I guess since I'm all the way out here I guess I might as well see if I can't make it back to the academy, would you like to accompany me"

"We're still in the academy," she stated matter-of-factly. "You're merely seeing what I see. I will accompany you." Her eyes were glowing a luminescent shade of magenta.

"Is that so, if that's the case how do you navigate around here, I get lost normally not to think if I were to see stuff like this all the time I would never be able to get anywhere, well either way, shall we get going" he gestured in front of him towards the direction he was originally walking.

Johnny walks into the cafeteria as he grabs a sandwich his stomach growled. He stops and laughs as he then grabs a soda and goes sits down since no one else here. He then bites into his sandwich and smiles as his stomachs seems to be happy.

@Anyone

"Well," Jaune began before she saw what Rouge was doing. "Hey! You can't split it that way!" She almost yelled, scrunchig er eyebrows at Rouge. "Says who?" "Says the rules, that's who!" "Oh yeah? Prove it!" "Oh I'll prove it alright!" The two proceeded to wrestle on the floor near the wall. Violette ignored them and took a card, moving her piece the appropriate anount of places, then turned to Damen. "Your turn," she stated, paying no response to the commotion behind her.

Verte looked at her stomach as it growled, then looked back at Night Wing with an embarrased smile, still walking in the unfamiliar halls, unsure if there were supposed to be trees there.

CelestiaVanGuard said:
"Okay, I'll go to my bed now so I don't disturb you...sorry" she said as she began to get up and made her way towards her bed, before quickly turning around and looking for something she had lost....again.. "M-my teddy..have you seen it?" she said whilst looking at him with big teary eyes.
@GingerBread
"N-no, Sorry" Aedus replied, as he saw Celestia's big teary eyes he started looking for it, not wanting her to cry again. Aedus couldn't find it and turned his attention back to celestia to tell her that he couldn't "I-I can't find it S-sorry"

@CelestiaVanGuard

"The only way this forest will disappear is if I take my medicine or I go to sleep. So you should either find my medicine for me, knock me out, or keep walking without me until the trees disappear." Her face was still expressionless. If, however, she went long enough without her medicine, her actual personality would begin to reveal itself.

@las0r0o7 @Kazehana

Goldy looked at the person for a second "unless you have it on you I could always just as easily knock you out, if not more" he let a bit of a grin slip past him, he always enjoyed a good game when someone caught for their life "so, what will it be"

@Magattahana

Tsuki looked at the ground for a second, then looked back up at Goldy. "I don't want to keep you from getting to the training room. Knock me unconscious, but please don't leave a bruise or anything. I'm Tsukiko, by the way. It's nice to meet you." She smiled--something she was rarely able to do while on her anti-psychotics.

Kazehana said:
"Well," Jaune began before she saw what Rouge was doing. "Hey! You can't split it that way!" She almost yelled, scrunchig er eyebrows at Rouge. "Says who?" "Says the rules, that's who!" "Oh yeah? Prove it!" "Oh I'll prove it alright!" The two proceeded to wrestle on the floor near the wall. Violette ignored them and took a card, moving her piece the appropriate anount of places, then turned to Damen. "Your turn," she stated, paying no response to the commotion behind her.
Verte looked at her stomach as it growled, then looked back at Night Wing with an embarrased smile, still walking in the unfamiliar halls, unsure if there were supposed to be trees there.

Damen sighed They're the same person…and to think they'd be alike, he thought. "Why are you fighting?" he asked, he knew they were likely to busy fighting to notice. He looked at Violette "Oh…right sorry" he moved the right amount of his piece and pulled a card "You seem to know quite a bit about this…what's the goal of the game again?"

Night Wing wasn't bothered by the forest, she just remained on Verte's shoulder 'You going somewhere inparticular?' she asked.

"You're supposed to get all your pieces into home," she replied, analyzing the board, preparing her next move. Rouge and Jaune were still at it, but Violette didn't seem to really care. Instead, she folded her hands while putting her elbows on her table, creating a stand for her chin to rest on. "Why are you still playing? I assume you lost interest by now," she infered.

Verte simply shook her head no as she ventured forth, confident that she would find some food soon.

@Veyd Sahvoz

Kazehana said:
"You're supposed to get all your pieces into home," she replied, analyzing the board, preparing her next move. Rouge and Jaune were still at it, but Violette didn't seem to really care. Instead, she folded her hands while putting her elbows on her table, creating a stand for her chin to rest on. "Why are you still playing? I assume you lost interest by now," she infered.
Verte simply shook her head no as she ventured forth, confident that she would find some food soon.

@Veyd Sahvoz
Damen awaited her to finish her move "No no, I'm fine. It's just I'm still learning how to play" he explained while looking up at her with his mismatched eye colours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back