• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

Zane reclaimed his spot on the floor, and noticed that his sister didn't seem as peppy anymore. "You okay?"

Abbi simply nodded without saying anything. She looked at Hayden. "Do you happen to have a cellphone or laptop?"

@Aio @DJGomez

Irisviel laughed under her breath as she watched Hayden scramble before she looked at the other two before looking out the window. Twisting her hair between her fingers growing quiet.

@DJGomez @Magattahana

Abigayle had an idea to demonstrate her powers. Her eyes began to glow an even brighter blue than they usually were, and she stared at the lights in the ceiling. After a moment, they flickered on, then off, then on again, and finally back off. Her eyes stopped glowing and she smiled. "I'm what you'd call a technopath. If it's electronic in any way, I can bend it to my will."

Zane was having trouble staying awake because of the vestigial warmth within the room.

@Aio @DJGomez

Irisviel stopped twisting her now tightly bound hair releasing it back into its loose states. Her vision blurred sighing as she rubbed her head. Blinking a few times before her vision returned to normal. Looking towards Abs and smiled slightly. "Its very pretty."

@DJGomez @Magattahana

Abs tilted her head curiously. "You have trouble sleeping? How come?" she asked as she put her aviator jacket back on, covering her black t-shirt.

Zane stirred from his sleep and sat up with a yawn.

@Aio @DJGomez

Irisviel shrugged feeling her skin tingle under the cold air. "Sleeping and me just dont get along." SHe laughed slightly before bitting her lip and rubbing her thumb across her hand.

@DJGomez @Magattahana

Hayden then returns the air back to normal temperature, neither hot nor cold. "So uh.....Irisviel, you haven't demonstrated your ability for us yet."

@Aio @Magattahana

Last edited by a moderator:
Zane looked at Iris' face to see if she would demonstrate or not.

Abs, on the other hand was transfixed by Iris' lips.

Zane punched his sister on the shoulder to bring her back to reality.

@Aio @DJGomez

She looked at them and sighed. "Your right...Though sorry mine is not as cool as others. More of a party trick I've been told." Closing her eyes she reached into a shadowy corner and pulled out and orb of dark matter and began tossing it from hand to had as she stared at it smiling slightly. She held it out seeing if anyone wished to hold it. "I mend shadows meaning I can control their mass and shape as well as the direction to go." Flicking her free hand up a shadowy figure popped up from the floor standing there silently. "They're also really good listeners."

@DJGomez @Magattahana

Abs held out her hands to hold the shadowy orb, while Zane was staring at the inky black figure and the watery one standing in the room with them.

Both twins mumbled "Wow..." simultaneously.

@Aio @DJGomez

Irisviel smiled slightly handing the orb of to Abs lightly. Bitting her lip and rubbing her hand with her thumb nervous to the reaction she may recieve. Keeping her eyes on the figure Hayden made making her smile slightly.

@Magattahana @DJGomez

Abs looked at the orb in her hands with an awestruck expression, then looked at Iris and smiled. "That's amazing!"

Zane nodded.

The watery figure gives a gentlemanly bow to Irisviel as Hayden melds a hat from it and the figure tips it towards Irisviel before othering it's hand to the shadow figure as if it was asking it to dance.

@Aio @Magattahana

Irisviel smiled slightly as she waved her hand making the shadow take part in the watery figures games as she waved her other hand causing the orb in Abs hands to move slightly.

@DJGomez @Magattahana

Abigayle grinned and her eyes began to glow. Using her thoughts alone, she hacked into the school's intercom system, and caused it to start playing a slow song for the shadow and the watery figure to waltz to. She then looked down at the orb in her hand to see what it was doing.

@Aio @DJGomez

Moving her hand the orb in Abs hand changed into a tiny dancer as it leaped around in her hands as she kept the Shadowy figure steady.Her thoughts becoming jumbled as the whispers crept into her head. She shaked her head as she smiled slightly at the two figures dancing.

@DJGomez @Magattahana

Eyes still luminescent blue, Abs stared down at the tiny dancer and smiled in wonder at it.

Zane was jealous: He wanted a tiny ballroom shadow of his own. However, he didn't want Iris to strain herself creating countless dancers.

@Aio @DJGomez

She looked at Zane and smiled slightly as she grabbed a piece of shadow off of the Figure she made as it waltzed by. Molding it into a dancer of his own leaning over to hand it to him. Smiling to reasure him as she tried steading her shakey hands.

@DJGomez @Magattahana

Abs and Zane both looked at her with concerned expressions.

Abs decided that if Iris fainted or something, she would be the first to catch her.

@Aio @DJGomez

Users who are viewing this thread

Back