• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

Kazehana said:
"Okay well, look," she said, starting to head towards the door. "You're looking too much into it. It's what a good friend would do. So get over it and get used to it," she finished, holding the door open. "Coming?"
@Veyd Sahvoz
Damen was about to say something but instead followed her.

Irisviel smiled and nodded as she opened the windows before sitting back down to look at the others quietly. She crossed her legs as she looked around the room.

@DJGomez @Magattahana

Last edited by a moderator:
Zane attempted to keep the conversation going now that his ADHD sister was spinning in the desk chair like a child.

"So, um, what are your gifts? If you don't mind my asking..."

@Aio @DJGomez

Once they reached her room, she turned the knob, then turned to him. "You wanna play a game or something?" she asked, unsure what he did with his spare time.

@Veyd Sahvoz

Kazehana said:
Once they reached her room, she turned the knob, then turned to him. "You wanna play a game or something?" she asked, unsure what he did with his spare time.
@Veyd Sahvoz
Damdn didn't really know what to say, the least he could do is go along with it "Sure…" he replied, wondering what they might play.

Hayden would finally realize that he was the cause of heat in the room, but this time chill the temperature as it began to snow in the dorm alone for a few seconds before returning the temperature back to normal. He'd then hold up his hand is it would transition between being made of flames to made of water, then ice, and then to stone as it went back to normal.

@Aio @Magattahana

Heather smiled as she entered the room, Sorry! already set up from earlier. "How about this?" she asked, wondering if she should split to make four players or not. She put the pieces in the right spots, then started shuffling the cards.

@Veyd Sahvoz

Irisviel crossed and uncrossed her legs as she bit her lip and rubbed her thumb against her hand. "Shadow mender..." She spoke looking up at Hayden and smiled slightly though wary of the fire before she grew quiet.

@DJGomez @Magattahana

Kazehana said:
Heather smiled as she entered the room, Sorry! already set up from earlier. "How about this?" she asked, wondering if she should split to make four players or not. She put the pieces in the right spots, then started shuffling the cards.
@Veyd Sahvoz
Damen looked at the game, then the cards and what not "What is it?" he asked.

She stopped shuffling, looking at him with lots of questions just written all over her face. "It's Sorry, duh. You know with the pieces and the moving and the betrayal?"

@Veyd Sahvoz

Kazehana said:
She stopped shuffling, looking at him with lots of questions just written all over her face. "It's Sorry, duh. You know with the pieces and the moving and the betrayal?"
@Veyd Sahvoz
Damen looked up at her with his mismatched iris's and normal chill facial expression "Never heard if it…you'll have to show me" he said while walking into her dorm a bit more.

Heather sighed as she prepared her thoughts on how to explain. "Shut the door so we can have four players," she instructed, hoping it wouldn't be too unfair to play three sides at once. She made sure to finish preparations before she began explaining. (Gtg Byee)

@Veyd Sahvoz

Zane stood up. "Demonstrate."

Abs bounced up and down in her chair excitedly, removing her aviator jacket because it was still kinda warm. "Watch this. It's cool."

@Aio @DJGomez

"Ah..." Irisviel grew uncomfortable as she stood up and smiled slightly though it was shaking. "I'm just going to be outside..." She bit her lip and rubbed her thumb against her hand.

@DJGomez @Magattahana

"I don't mean actually fight me, just go through a few techniques. Like shadowboxing." Zane's eyes began to glow bright green.

Abs followed Iris out the door, mainly because she thought she was really cute.

(I've decided Abs is bisexual.)

@Aio @DJGomez

Hayden begins to perform the first form in Wing Chun before going to demonstrate a few moves in Dragon style, serpent style, monkey style, tiger style, and crane style.

@Aio @Magattahana

Abs sat beside her and attempted to reassure. "Don't worry... I don't think they're actually going to fight. He's just going to demonstrate his powers." A few seconds passed, and Abs nonchalantly looked up at the ceiling. "So... You interested in women?"

Zane smiled. "Kung fu. Impressive." He then proceeded to perfectly mimic every movement Hayden made.

@Aio @DJGomez

"I...ah" She looked over at Abs confused.Hearing the movement die down inside the dorm Irisviel stood up her smile shakey as she brushed herself off. "It looks like thier done in there." With that she opened the door back up with a small smiile moving past the two before going to lie down on her bed.

@DJGomez @Magattahana

Abbi looked at the floor for a few minutes, her face almost as red as her hair, before walking back inside the dorm to join everybody else.

@Aio @DJGomez

"Impressive, we'll have to spar sometime." Hayden would give a curt nod to Zane before hoping back up to his bunk awkwardly trying to act non-nonchalant as the two girls walked back into the dorm.

@Aio @Magattahana

Users who are viewing this thread

Back