• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

Embaga Elder] [COLOR=#b30000][I][B]Oh okay how have you been. I haven't seen you in awhile. [/B][/I][/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000]He said with a soft smile.[/COLOR] [COLOR=#b30000]Crimson was talking to Nightwing when Goldy came up and introduced his self. [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000][I][B]Names Crimson. [/B][/I][/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000]After Crimson spoke Goldy continued on about him begin new. Crimson was slightly fallen asleep until he said something about practice which caught his attention. He looked at Goldy. [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000][I][B]Practice you say.... I'm guessing you mean sparring. I'm done for that. [/B][/I][/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000]He said with a grin. [/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24503-veyd-sahvoz/ said:
@Veyd Sahvoz[/URL] @las0r0o7
"Of course I mean a good spar, what other kind of practice us there, the training dummies don't really do much except stand around all the time." He pulled out the gun he had at his side and dropped the clip out of it "guess I can't use live ammo when in this spar." He said as he pulled out a different clip with what looks like painball type bullets "I never really get a chance to use these much to know how effective they are"

(Wow, I'm so lost in the RP XC)

Hikari sighed and stopped watching. She stood up and decided to go back to her room but unfortunately lost her way back.

"Why do I always get lost?" Hikari sighed as she approached a wall.

She looked around first before placing her hand on the wall and closed her eyes as she received visions of the wall's history. She only tried to find out if she passed by that hallway and to find herself back in her dorm room.

"It's not that It's really important...." she begins to say before mumbling "I-i just need it for sleeping with.." and then looks back up at him with a small smile. She begins to try and change the subject whilst looking around the room for things to talk about, "E-either way it was my fault for i-intruding on you whilst you were sleeping....I'm sorry!!" she says whilst bowing before him in a apologetic manner.

@GingerBread

"N-no really it's my fault" Aedus replied, awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck "I-if it h-helps y-you c-could s-sleep in my b-bed w-with m-me" Aedus stuttered out, a slight blush appearing on his face; embarrassed by what he had just suggested but unsure how else to make it up to Celestia.

@CelestiaVanGuard

Celestia's eyes widen and her face starts to go bright red by what he had just said, "S-s-s-sure i-if y-y-your o-okay w-w-with that!!!..." she says whilst bowing before Aedus again without realizing why she was doing so.. "T-thanks!" she says as she starts to calm down, "S-so anyway...what should we do now? do you have any plans?" she asks whilst still blushing slightly.

@GingerBread

Aedus smiled, glad that Celestia hadn't taken his offer the wrong way It's just platonic anyway, and it's only until she doesn't need to Aedus thought to himself "W-we could go to the cafeteria, if you're hungry or we could walk around the school. Up to you" He said, giving Celestia a friendly smile.

@CelestiaVanGuard

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazehana said:
Rouge looked around for a bit, a bit puzzled. "Shouldn't we try to find Verte first? She has been gone an awful long time, and she has no idea what to do when we suddenly do something without her. It's probably in out best interest to wait," she concluded with conviction. Jaune nodded as she took her turn. "She's kind of helpless that way. I guess we got all the confidence in the split," she remarked, taking out one of Damen's pieces.
(I gotta go soon, so if Verte needs to do something, better be fast or you gotta wait till I get up xD )

@Veyd Sahvoz @Embaga Elder
Damen lifted an eye brow If they're duplicates shouldn't they be able to rejoin anytime? He thought about the game, it seemed fun but it'd be better if he could read any thought. But at least he was learning something new.

"Well you know," Violette began, "we could always do it without her." Rouge and Jaune looked at her with the utmost horror in their eyes. "No!" Rouge shouted, appalled that she would even suggest such a thing. "You know what happens when we form an unstable personality, especially one without Verte!" Jaune finished, just as stricken with horror as Rouge. "It was just a suggestion," Violette replied. "I'm just saying it is an option if necessary." "Yeah, a really stupid one," Jaune retorted, taking out one of Rouge's pieces. "Hey, what did you do that for?" Rouge demanded. "You already have three in home! One more and you win!" "You couldn't let me have this one?" "Of course not!" Jaune and Rouge locked eyes, but mentally, they were already fighting. Violette glanced at them, then back at the card she just picked up, carefully planning out her next move.

@Veyd Sahvoz

Embaga Elder] [COLOR=#b30000]Crimson chuckled. [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000][I][B]You could've kept that live ammo in. I would've lived. [/B][/I][/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000]He said as he stretched and looked at Goldy. [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11103-las0r0o7/ said:
@las0r0o7[/URL]
"Even so, I don't get to use these ones very often, I think this would be a perfect time to try them anyways, after all I did want to try something a little different from just an average killing bullet, these have a bit of a trick up their sleeve" he wondered what his partner was capable of doing, hopefully it wasn't something to do with his aura, he trained from birth to be able to hide it so he could enhance his killing abilities. He thought to himself ' lets see if he notices ' he let out for a brief moment his aura slip out with a pure killing intent, enough to make an average person get chills up their spine, but if he were to turn around Goldy would quickly put his aura away and make it seem very small to remove himslef from the possibility that the eerie sense didn't come from him.

Kazehana said:
"Well you know," Violette began, "we could always do it without her." Rouge and Jaune looked at her with the utmost horror in their eyes. "No!" Rouge shouted, appalled that she would even suggest such a thing. "You know what happens when we form an unstable personality, especially one without Verte!" Jaune finished, just as stricken with horror as Rouge. "It was just a suggestion," Violette replied. "I'm just saying it is an option if necessary." "Yeah, a really stupid one," Jaune retorted, taking out one of Rouge's pieces. "Hey, what did you do that for?" Rouge demanded. "You already have three in home! One more and you win!" "You couldn't let me have this one?" "Of course not!" Jaune and Rouge locked eyes, but mentally, they were already fighting. Violette glanced at them, then back at the card she just picked up, carefully planning out her next move.
@Veyd Sahvoz
Damen sighed, he thought about where dhe could be and called out to Night Wing telepathically 'Night Wing, where are you?' He asked, hoping she'd hear.

Night Wing perked up from Verte's shoulder, hearing Damen's call 'I'm out with Verte, I'm not sure where were going though' she explaine.

How is she always everywhere? Thought Damen, he looked over at Violette "Verte's fine, she's with Night Wing" explained Damen, placing his last piece in home "So what does this mean?"

Crimson continued his stretches. Oh alright, suit yourself. As Crimson was stretching he sensed Goldy's killing intent, and was completely unphased as if the aura of killing didn't bother him. Also sense Crimson abilities include aura manipulation he saw the killing intent coming from Goldy, but he didn't care.

@las0r0o7

"It means nothing," snapped Rouge. "We can't do anything about it if she's not here," Jaune explained flatly. Violette simply nodded in agreement with the other two, though she wasn't too excited about it. Rouge turned on Pandora and started playing Christmas music, causing Jaune to smile. "Might as well be comfortable," Jaune said in response to the music. "Wasn't Verte supposed to collect the snacks?" Violette interjected, feeling the munchies. "Keep your pants on," Jaune retorted as Violette knocked out two pieces as once. "Hey! That's illegal!" Jaune responded, to where Violette glanced at her and went back to finishing her turn.

@Veyd Sahvoz

*Crimson never stopped looking at Goldy, he was watching him as he stretched just incase Goldy tried something*

Crimson finished his stretches and stood straight up, and yawned a little yarn.
So you ready now, this should be an interesting gun fight. It'll only be fair since you're using guns too, so I brought mine out. He holds up birth his hands. On each hand the index, middle, and thumb finger were all extended forming a the signature hand gesture of a gun.

@las0r0o7

@las0r0o7[/URL]
(Ah that makes sense)

Goldy looked at crimson for a second and kinda chuckled "well if that's how you want to go into this that's up to you" he shook his tail a bit letting lose the clips he had stored there and also the ones hidden away in his scarf, he had about fifty in total extra clips alongside the few attached to his sides "so, how do you want to do this, since it seems that we do actually have some cover around us as well" he gestured to the few surrounding pillars and such "give a count of ten and find a spot to start in or what" he was already on his toes as he was in the room.

Hmm. How about this? He a fired a crimson aura bullet into the air. Wait for the fireworks. He said as he started walking towards the pool. Crimson aura covers his feet and he's now walking on the pool's water. 3......2......When crimson was about to say one an the crimson aura in the sky explodes in a fireworks fashion. When Crimson heard the fireworks he turns around and fires a barrage of aura bullets at Goldy's new position he took when crimson fired the first crimson bullet.

Note: If you don't know much about crimson just know that he's a alien alpha werewolf with metallic bones. So he can hear you and smell you too find your location.

@las0r0o7

Kazehana said:
"It means nothing," snapped Rouge. "We can't do anything about it if she's not here," Jaune explained flatly. Violette simply nodded in agreement with the other two, though she wasn't too excited about it. Rouge turned on Pandora and started playing Christmas music, causing Jaune to smile. "Might as well be comfortable," Jaune said in response to the music. "Wasn't Verte supposed to collect the snacks?" Violette interjected, feeling the munchies. "Keep your pants on," Jaune retorted as Violette knocked out two pieces as once. "Hey! That's illegal!" Jaune responded, to where Violette glanced at her and went back to finishing her turn.
@Veyd Sahvoz
Damen smirked "Looks like I already won" he stated, slouching back in his chair. He was feeling hungry a bit but the music made him feel more relaxed.

They all glanced at the board in silence. "Uhm," Violette began with a pause, "you put your piece in the wrong home. It doesn't count unless it's in your own home..." Jaune stifled a laugh while Rouge rolled her eyes. Just then, their favorite song came on, All I Want for Christmas if You, and Rouge and Jaune sang it together. Violette was still too involved in the game to particularly care.

Verte finally found the lounge again and ordered some snacks to share with everyone. Pleased with herself, she started to make her way back to the room, remembering where to go from there.

@Veyd Sahvoz

CelestiaVanGuard said:
Celestia followed on just a few steps behind and closed the door behind them, they left the dorms and went into the main building where the cafeteria was situated.
@GingerBread
When they got to the cafeteria, Aedus purchased a salad and sat down on a nearby empty table and waited for Celestia to join him.
@CelestiaVanGuard

Embaga Elder] [COLOR=#b30000][I][B]Hmm. How about this?[/B][/I][/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000] He a fired a crimson aura bullet into the air. [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000][I][B]Wait for the fireworks. [/B][/I][/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000]He said as he started walking towards the pool. Crimson aura covers his feet and he's now walking on the pool's water. [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000][B][I]3......2......[/I][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000]When crimson was about to say one an the crimson aura in the sky explodes in a fireworks fashion. When Crimson heard the fireworks he turns around and fires a barrage of aura bullets at Goldy's new position he took when crimson fired the first crimson bullet. [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000] Note: If you don't know much about crimson just know that he's a alien alpha werewolf with metallic bones. So he can hear you and smell you too find your location. [/COLOR] [COLOR=#b30000] [/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11103-las0r0o7/ said:
@las0r0o7[/URL]
Goldy had decided just to walk to the nearest pillar and stand behind it and wait on the firework, and there it went. Immediately after he heard the barrage of bullets flying his way "well then, this a bit unexpected" he reached to his collar and pulled off the Bell and held it out in front of him to see where all of the bullets were coming from and he pointed the gun in the complete wrong way and fired a few times. He stopped the bullets in their tracks and turned them around and shot them back at crimson and if they were to hit him or anything near him they would explode with a nauseating gas to blur vision and go into a coughing fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back