Raphael's return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zero smiled and nodded " same here Faye " he stretched as he looked at her seeing his father walk up behind Faye and sat down so she could lean up against him.

Jase looked over at Zero " hope you two are getting along " he chuckled

Faye looked over her shoulder at Jason, "we're getting along just fine." she smiled "Zero here was about to tell us all about what's buggin him" she looked slyly over at Zero

Zero looked down " i.. well i just i had wjat you two had.. but the person i like alot she cant age past 12 but im just a a year older than she is.. " he sighed " i wish i could figure out whats stopping her from aging

Jase looked at him " you will figure something out give it time

Faye nodded "magic is a powerful thing, and all magic comes with a price." she shrugged "maybe you can find something to help her" she smiled "that time god that came here, she can't change anything?"

Faye smiled "hope is always good to have" she looked at Jase, "I do want to get to know you better but I have to ask since your dressed very formal, why are you here, and not with her right now?"

Zero looked down sadly " she said i was the reaskn why she left the timeline.. so i decided to come here and see you both.. " he sighed " i said something cruel too so i felt that time away is what she needs so i might stay here for awhile

Faye shook her head "go back" she sighed "don't leave things on a sour note. If you really want to get closer to this girl, then literally go and get closer to her."

Zero looked down and nodded " thanks step mom " he looked up smiling at her " i will see you both later " he vanished.

Jase smirked " he called you step mom " he smiled kissing her on the neck

Faye tilted her head "I don't know how I feel about that" she gave a puzzled look at turned back to look at Jason. "I hope all works out with his girl"

Adriana was at October's castle standing into the entryway on the library, she sighed looking around, she had no way to read any of these books now
Saxis Bloodborne Saxis Bloodborne

Last edited:
Jase smirked and wrapped his arms around her kissing her neck " its weird but im just glad you two are getting along..

Zero walked towards the castle and opened the door he could feel Adrianna's presence and he waa looking for her until he came across her in the library. His eyes went wide seeing her new look. He was deally confused " Adrianna? "

Faye nodded "I'm glad too, I want to be close to your friends and family." she smiled closing her eyes as he kissed her neck.

Adriana looked down, and took a deep breath, she turned around to face him "hi Zero" she looked at him, for the first time truly seeing him. "I'm glad you came back"

Jase nodded " we can go see them when ever you want love " he leaned his head on ber shoulder and smiled calmly.

Zero didnt know she could see him " you look different? " he walked closer to her " what happened while i was gone your energy is different and you have more power " he smiled calmly

Faye nodded "well I don't think we should stay couped up here all alone all the time" she smiled "we need you to be social so you don't have urges to kill me" she laughed joking "I mean being alone with me all the time can drive anyone crazy"

Adriana smiled and looked him up and down. She smiled and hugged him, "Zero I used God Ki" she leaned into him rubbing her hand across his chest then up to his face, she didn't realize it was coming off as strange, she just was looking him over.

Jase smirked " i will never kill you but i am crazy for you " he winked " but your right lets go be social " he kissed her on the neck

Zero looked at seeing her look him up and down blushing " can you see me? " he asked his eyes wide looking at her wondeting what she thought of him?

Faye smiled and nodded "let give it a minute it seems Zero needs to reconnected with that girl before we go bug him."

Adriana nodded and pulled away "only out of this eye." she pointed to her left eye. "when I unlocked this form somehow I was able to see."

Zero nodded and smiled calmly " well i guess your taking in everything for the first time " he looked at her blushing lightly

Jase nodded " yes true.. soo " he decided to pin her on the ground started to tickle her laughing

Adriana nodded "yeah I am" she smiled and watched his face "so it's a visual giveaway too" she shook her head "when you do that" she poked his cheek "your heart races, I thought it was a vampire thing I could hear you, but I can see it too" she laughed

Faye smiled laughing as he tickled her. "so not fair" she made her skin tougher, making scales appear all over partly transforming so he couldn't tickle her anymore

Zero nodded " yeah " he chuckled at her poking his cheek and he scratched the bacm of his head " i hope your feeling better.. im sorry for speaking so harshly towards you Adrianna..

Jason grinned seeing her transform and he then transformed into his black dragon form looking at her

Adriana smiled at him, "I am feeling better, well kind of" she shrugged, "Zero don't apologize you were right." she sighed.

Faye looked up at him and finished the transformation turning int her full dragon form as well.

Jase looked at her and used his dragon form and inned her on the ground his bright yellow eyes looking down at her but he then laid down next to on his side looking at her

Zero looked down " i know but i was so mean and i felt so bad about it " he sighed and hugged her deeply "

Faye intertwined her neck around his, and smiled looking at him.

Adriana smiled hugged him, "so what did you think of my new look?" she looked confused, "well I assume it's a new look, I feel different but I can't exactly tell if it is different." she looked back towards the library, "so much has changed"

Jason grinned looking at her and wrappd his tail around hers and pulled her close to him holding her close.

Zero blushes " you still look very beautiful Adrianna " he smiled calmly scratching the back of his head

(( is she older or still 12? ))

((still 12, that didn't change...))

Faye closed her eyes and laid with him in their dragon forms, it was always nice to be in a dragon form.

Adriana walked into the library not saying anything as she could tell he was blushing again, she made a thought and put out her hand, and a book came flying off the shelf into her hand. She smirked, she wasn't used to being able to see things in the air. She stared down at the book, but had no idea what it said, she didn't know how to read. The title read 'curses and cures'

Zero walked towards her and scratched the back of his head " now that you can see will it be easier for you to learn even more powerful spells? I still think you surpassed Izumi a very long time ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back