Other Random question of the day

No answers yesterday. What a shame.

Random question of the day:

What would online gaming look like if all forms of online gaming, no matter how old or primitive, were never discontinued?

What would online gaming look like if all forms of online gaming, no matter how old or primitive, were never discontinued?

I feel like we lost a lot of fun, unique games when Flash was discontinued. I remember there used to be soooooo many free games that were fun to play and I really miss that aspect of the internet.

The days of emulators! played the old school NES and SNES games. And, a handful of Sega games. Its sad flash was discontinued.

How high are the possibilities that since 2008, the World Health Organization has declared that every pair of shoes be fitted with aglets that trace people's footsteps via satellite?

How high are the possibilities that since 2008, the World Health Organization has declared that every pair of shoes be fitted with aglets that trace people's footsteps via satellite?
I'm sorry but what were you smoking for this question and which podcast were you listen while you smoked it

It’s a low chance of that happening sounds like a conspiracy to me.

this is giving some kind of weird conspiracy that you just know ends with the individual who made it up devolving into a mad rant, spewing the contents of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion as they do.

No answers yesterday either. What a shame.

Would you rather drive a beat up old car or a barely seaworthy boat?
I’m leaning towards driving a beat up old car preferably it takes me back to the days m parents a vintage station wagon.

Neither. I’m staying put. My car has left me stranded twice in the last month(and the second time was tonight) and I get seasick + scared of open water.

Should people who have Young as their surname change their surname to Old once they get old?

No it’s funnier if it stays.

The car. If I need to get off it the ground won’t just swallow me up like the sea would.

Not sure if I asked this one before, but...

Jetsons or Flintstones?
I’m going with the Flintstones it was ahead of its time the theme song was also catchy. And Dino’s ran most of everything what’s not to love??

Last edited:
I have no idea what either of those are, so will go for We Bare Bears because google showed me cute pictures with them.

i grew up with yogi bear but i'm more fond of we bare bears' art style even if it looks a little generic now in comparison to other cartoon network shows

Users who are viewing this thread

Back