Other Random question of the day

Random question of the day:

What would you do if MrBeast showed up to your house to give you a free car, promising that there aren't any high taxes attached?

I’ll take him up on it offer a ride to wherever he wants then invite him to a traditional Middle Eastern food

Last edited:
As far as I know no one's done any wild stuff in the public restrooms in my area to put up any additional signs besides, "do not break anything in here"

no strings attached? no taxes? I'd probably take the car!

Would you rather go pulling daring robberies with the main characters from GTA V or ride with the Van Der Linde Gang in RDR2?
Eh GTA V because of hilarious shenanigan are likely to be ( not to mention if a tank is still a thing I remember from the 1st GTA )

Last edited:

Had Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens and The Big Bopper not lost their lives in that fatal plane crash, what would the rest of their musical careers have looked like?

i don't much about the history of music to have real thoughts here, but w/o their deaths, we wouldn't have "american pie" by don mclean and that's a great song.

Would you say that it's unfair for the American edition of Survivor/Expedition Robinson to select their winners based on a jury casting their votes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back