Other Random question of the day

I wouldn't say so, I mean man being physically attracted to women is pretty much a requirement for human reproduction, biologically speaking.

Random question of the day:

Is lusting after women often a sign that a man didn't have any parental love during his childhood?
Depends.
If it's only an internal urge then not really, that doesn't say anything about the relationship to his parents.

But if it affects his behaviour in compulsive, erratic, and disordered ways, then chances are something isn't right. And if something isn't right, I find there's an extremely high chance that it originates from childhood. Usually from very messed up abuse.

No answers yesterday. Not much that can be done about it, I suppose.

Would you rather star in a merfolk teen drama with Ariel Winter or an alien teen drama with Chandler Riggs?

Again, no answers yesterday. Not much you can do about it...again.

What would you do if your next door neighbors got their own reality TV show overnight and involved you and whoever you live with into their shenanigans?

What would you do if your next door neighbors got their own reality TV show overnight and involved you and whoever you live with into their shenanigans?
I'd probably cry. Like, not kidding, I actually would.

I might go completely off script and start partaking in extreme chaos just to give them a little extra drama. It would probably be so outrageous they would end up having to move to prevent their house from being set aflame. Think about how many people would love to watch that though! I mean, I don’t know if I’d actually do it, but I sure would make vague threats!

I’d partake in chaos my cats are the definition of chaos.)

i’d sue for breach of privacy 🤨

What do you do when a fan community you've been part of for many years ends up closing/shutting down?

1*bYrSMf2x0TnJUEelM8ngfg.jpeg

What do you do when a fan community you've been part of for many years ends up closing/shutting down?
I somewhat experienced this when a very active/thriving/massive fandom I was in kept on having its source material go on a hiatus, plus the source material often ended up in controversies. Most of the community naturally drifted away from the fandom (I think it's got a good chunk of solid loyalist to the fandom/community now), and because of lack of activity, I naturally drifted from it too and got really into OCs, RPing, and original world building. A lot of my preferences in OCs, stories, tropes, humor, etc. still stems from this one community, but it was not as bittersweet or sad as what you'd think. People naturally will get bored of mourning pretty quickly in my experience 💀

Kudos to anyone that can guess what the fandom is, lol.

To this day, pretty much 10ish years later, I have no interest in fan communities/fandoms beyond those really ubiquitous ones like popular anime or books. OCs are a bit more interesting.

Notice for New Members: If you're gonna answer a previously asked question, please quote the question in particular so we can avoid confusion on which question you're answering.

Notice for everyone, New Members included: Please keep debates and SilvaGunner esque nonsense conversations out of this thread. If you're not gonna answer a question, then please don't say anything.

Notice for everyone, New Members included: Don't ask your own questions in this thread. Only I get to ask questions.

Link to the discussion thread for discussion of loaded questions or questions in general: Other - Random question of the day: The Discussions

In this thread I will ask a question everyday, and you will have to answer it. So the first random question of the day is:

What do you prefer? Playstation or Xbox?
Xbox but legit only for mass effect

Is Regular Show deliberately a misleading name given how each episode goes from 0 to 100 and back to 0 again within a matter of time?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back