• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Project TitusX174

Alex Hatter

The Daemon Lord
In the year 2015 a meteorite fell to the earth. Inside of it was a handful of extraterrestrial bacteria. The government replicated this bacteria in labs. Eventually they began to test it on humans. The bacteria gave the people immense powers based on their personality. This was the beginning of Project TitusX174.

The government has begun abducting people to use in their experiment so they can conquer the world. You are one of the ten teenagers to be inducted into the program. Will you join the fight to stop them? Or will you be a government scientist.

Available roles

Teens:

1.: Taken

2.: Taken

3.: Taken

4.:Taken

Government

1.:Taken

2.: Open

3.: Open

4.:Open

Last edited by a moderator:
I sat on the bed kicking my feet back and forth. They had just finished their last blood test for the day. They said that the results were inconclusive. About an hour later Dr. Richards came in saying that I was free to go tomorrow morning. I laid back on my bed and hit the stereo next to my bed and started playing my favorite track by Knife Party. I soon passed out and had a long dreamless sleep. I woke up with a start, I looked around suddenly very alert, were was my stuff? I shouted out for Dr. Richards but instead a man wearing a white coat and glasses came in holding a syringe in his hand. I thought they said I could leave! I tried to get out of the girder I was laying on but I found myself held down by restraints. The man injected the syringe into my arm and I felt my eyelids get heavy as I slunk back onto the hard metal girder. I woke up slowly, unaware with the changes going on to my cells. I looked around. I was in a padded room. There was a sound station that I could play music on and I was laying on a soft bed. I got up and walked over to the sound station to find that it had all my favorite tracks! Maybe this place wasn't that bad. Dr. Richards walked into my room and looked at me guiltily. "I.I.I'm so sorry Ishoku."

" You better be dammit! I thought you said I could go home!." I screamed at him.

" Ishoku, they wouldn't tell me they were going to take you."

" What do you mean "take" me."

" Ishoku we recently discovered a bacteria that might be able to give people, special abilities."

" OH DID THEY INJECT ME WITH SOME NEW DISEASE!" I lunged at him and punched him hard in the face. Unknown to me the room had begun shaking along with everything in it.

" Ishoku STOP!"

" NO." I continued to savagely attack him. He slowly slid a stun stick from his belt and rammed it into my side. I spasmed on the floor before going unconscious. Then the room stopped shaking. He left the room and looked at the doctors outside.

" WHAT THE HELL WAS HE DOING! WHY WAS THE ROOM SHAKING! WHA-", a man approached the doctor from behind, a man I would later know as Ryder. He aimed the gun at the doctors head and fired...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back