• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Project: Sailor Private Communications (OOC) [CLOSED]

Telling me to "take a load off" does not lighten the air. It's just makes you sound like kind of a dick.
It does? Well that's not what I meant to sound like, and if you don't mind me asking, could you help me understand why that is?

It does? Well that's not what I meant to sound like, and if you don't mind me asking, could you help me understand why that is?
Well, in my general experience, phrases like "take a load off" "take a chill pill" "lighten up" and others are generally said condescendingly.

Well, in my general experience, phrases like "take a load off" "take a chill pill" "lighten up" and others are generally said condescendingly.
I kinda get where you're coming from, in my experience there are "hot" and "cold" people. To the extremes, one is very passionate and one is very laid back. If you put it on a scale, think a workaholic and a hippie.

You seem like a workaholic because I'm more like a hippie. The point is I noticed you get serious about small things. That's all. I'm shy around negative emotions, so when I notice it, I say "chill out" not because I think I'm better than you but because I think it would benefit your health to worry less. I hate feeling tense or stressing out so I'm only doing what I think is looking out for you. If that's wrong I'll take your opinion because I don't see everyone's point of view

I'm not really a workaholic. I'm pretty chill most of the time and I love to make bad jokes and sometimes even puns (even if I cringe at other people's puns) it's just that I also have a lot of emotional issues that I've been working through for a long time now and sometimes things set me off. I'm much better than I used to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back