• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Project: Sailor Private Communications (OOC) [CLOSED]

You kinda do *pout*
Aside from the fact that it's disturbing, it's also kidnapping and illegal and something liable to get your character locked up and taking her out of play completely. Also I doubt the others would let you, considering that most of them are relatively moral.

Aside from the fact that it's disturbing, it's also kidnapping and illegal and something liable to get your character locked up and taking her out of play completely. Also I doubt the others would let you, considering that most of them are relatively moral.
Wow you take this government thing seriously

K.A.T.H.Y. is voiced by Jennifer Hayward and if you've never heard of her that's because she had approximately one acting achievement under her belt and that is P.I.X.A.L. from Ninjago. Well, she also voiced someone in Nexo Knights but that wasn't a very good show.
What if Adrian was so busy with the game he didn't hear about Yami's gender?
I still don't see what you desire from this gag.

I'm a similar way. I'm not as anti-social as Adrian but I'm still pretty anti-social and if I was told I had to room with a girl I'd be more concerned about the fact that I have to room with anyone period.

I'm a similar way. I'm not as anti-social as Adrian but I'm still pretty anti-social and if I was told I had to room with a girl I'd be more concerned about the fact that I have to room with anyone period.
I think his issue is the fact he has female clothing in his room and is afraid of being called a freak for it.

Imagine Yami saying she knew how he feels and she could wear the female clothing to hide his secret.

That awkward moment when you remember that not only do timezones exist but that the West Coast is supposed to start an hour before the East Coast (though it'll end up catching up for plot reasons).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back