Project Black

Hey @LilyCrusher, just wanted to point something out :) All the places Cory mentioned from her past are Earth based, right? But in her C/S she was raised on a planet not native to humans. Plus, as I learnt through my own bloopers with Charlie's first C/S, the story line in this Verse says that almost every memory of earth as we know it has pretty much been lost to muddled history logs, so places like L.A and so on, wouldn't crop up in conversation, as far as I know anyway.

Lokipi said:
Hey @LilyCrusher, just wanted to point something out :) All the places Cory mentioned from her past are Earth based, right? But in her C/S she was raised on a planet not native to humans. Plus, as I learnt through my own bloopers with Charlie's first C/S, the story line in this Verse says that almost every memory of earth as we know it has pretty much been lost to muddled history logs, so places like L.A and so on, wouldn't crop up in conversation, as far as I know anyway.
Right! Sorry. I'll change that. I was thinking of another character so I'll change that right now. Thanks for catching that! I apologize for any confusion..

No worries :D like I said, I did the same with Charlie to begin with xD In fact I think I never deleted my edited note in her history :)

Haha there's load coming out over the next two years, films and game wise for me, that super hyped for :)

Biggest one, mirrors edge next month!!! I have waited years for this. Years!!! xD oh oh and Detroit... Damn that game looks good.

In terms of films tho, I'm more a kid at heart xD super excited for secret life of pets and the third how to train your dragon :P

Lokipi said:
Haha there's load coming out over the next two years, films and game wise for me, that super hyped for :)
Biggest one, mirrors edge next month!!! I have waited years for this. Years!!! xD oh oh and Detroit... Damn that game looks good.

In terms of films tho, I'm more a kid at heart xD super excited for secret life of pets and the third how to train your dragon :P
I saw the trailer for the pet one!! The Bunny is so freakin awesome!!

lol

I still have to see the zoo one with the fox and the bunny. ( ^_^ )

But I'm huge into Marvel and DC stuff... Mostly the Flash... And yet I still have to sea season two for the series. No Spoilers please!

I'm looking forward to Cyberpunk by Projekt Red and soon many moviesss. Kingdom Hearts 3 Is coming and just blauuuugh. For Honor. So hyped

I have to admit, I haven't heard of the first one and didn't know about a third kingdom of hearts xD Never played it >.<

I played half way through both one and two when they came out..... Sadly they were my friends discs an they played the games so much that the game would freeze half way through. After not being able to play through either of them I gave up on the games....

My newest addiction is the Lego movie game, lol. I can't stop laughing when I play it.

never played any of the lego games either D: now I feel like a terrible person xD

also @shadowz1995, just post with Aeva if you are worried. DJ is now open for some interaction, as is Charlie (but she's limping her way to med bay). Vlad I think is still at the hanger, along with Adrian but Sleepy is off for a bit to study so not sure if they will reply right off the bat. Caine is in the cockpit(?) I believe and Raven is in the bike hanger. Of course there's Val who is with you and then Jack, but I have a feeling with Emma and the Rem brothers being recruited, they'll have a lot of check ups to do :) So loads of opportunities.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lokipi said:
never played any of the lego games either D: now I feel like a terrible person xD
also @shadowz1995, just post with Avea if you are worried. DJ is now open for some interaction, as is Charlie (but she's limping her way to med bay). Vlad I think is still at the hanger, along with Adrian but Sleepy is off for a bit to study so not sure if they will reply right off the bat. Caine is in the cockpit(?) I believe and Raven is in the bike hanger. Of course there's Val who is with you and then Jack, but I have a feeling with Emma and the Rem brothers being recruited, they'll have a lot of check ups to do :) So loads of opportunities.
Yeah ill think of something lol

Congrats Sleepy!!!! well done!!! :D Also it makes me giggle that that the tag Anyone, is linked to a users account xD

I may be MIA today as well, which is why I got a post in early. My Uni is doing a massive end of year thing, so I'm going down to have some fun and say goodbye to my undergrad buddies :P

SleepyBuddha said:
Again sorry for my long absence could I get a quick recap on what I've missed?
Not much, Charlie has logged DJ in, then made her way to the med bay. As has Emma, Shin, Aeva and Val. :) Emma had been accepted as crew, so she's in the med bay for a check up, Shin was showing her the way and just decided to play a one-upmanship game with Charlie as she wasnt resting like she was meant to. Val is back and assessing the situation. DJ has been left in his quarters. And as far as I am aware that's all that has changed since you last posted. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be waiting on posts. Lol.

I will be at my sisters tomorrow and Internet isnt so great there. But when I get back home I will be able to post! ( ^_^ )

Either in my next post or next two posts the Gallion will be leaving the moon. So everyone be prepared for shit to hit the fan. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back