Project Black

Yes I'm just glad to have this moving again. I was about to get very upset if this great potential flopped as well.

People are mingling pretty much, Ross is off with Emma flying or something, caine is with shin in the bridge, Val is with avena or whatever their name is :P

Oh, and foreshadowing

DJGomez said:
People are mingling pretty much, Ross is off with Emma flying or something, caine is with shin in the bridge, Val is with avena or whatever their name is :P
Oh, and foreshadowing
Boi Aeva. Comeon now

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Oh....Actually now that you mention it, I think so too. Huh.....

[/QUOTE]
I don't think anyone logged your character.

Also I noticed that both Adrian and Charlie mentioned the Shin grows on people...... Yes Shin does grow on people.... Kind of like cancer. lol

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]So where do I go to log in?

[/QUOTE]
The docking bay.... ( -_- )

Shin is on the bridge at the moment but before the ship does leave the moon... All active characters will be logged in. If a character is not logged in as a passenger they are considered a stow away.

Alright, thank you for telling me. Sorry I just haven't been getting a lot if sleep and I don't have the greatest memory.

NovaNovass said:
Must....... RP......... Or............ Will.............. Die.......... lol ( ^_^ )
I just didn't wanna do a filler post so I'm waiting for something to happen.

herro, sorry I'm gonna reply now. My lecterer dumped a last minute deadline on me at 2 yesterday, saying my work had to be in for 9 so got a little side tracked :) Also thanks @NovaNovass, tiz good to be back! just gotta try and put more effect into developing all my characters now. :)

NovaNovass said:
Also I noticed that both Adrian and Charlie mentioned the Shin grows on people...... Yes Shin does grow on people.... Kind of like cancer. lol
LMAO!!! I genuinely thought about adding 'like a tumor' to the end of charlie's sentence but decided against xD thought it would be too mean xD

ah that's more an issue with my internet :P two of my housemates were playing rocketleague, while the other was downloading a game. So my laptop kinda spazzed xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back