Project Black

Can't wait! I think I'll wait for the ship to leave before posting. I'll be busy with a graduation party tomorrow

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]*sigh* this is where I'm going to be so behind in the story. Gotta wait for Lily now, it's been what? 4 days now?

[/QUOTE]
Bruh

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]i don't mean to be rude, I just don't want to get left behind.

[/QUOTE]
Hahaha I wasn't saying it like you were being rude. You have all right to get annoyed. Like at least Nova let us know when shit was happening in her life.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Exactly. If I have to wait then, I'm posting in the morning. :/

[/QUOTE]
Yeah by all means mate

oh that note, didn't realise anyone had posted until I came to the thread D: didn't even get a notification when @SleepyBuddha tagged me. Anyone else get that from time to time??

and has Lilly been active?? Feel bad, I hope my post to her didn't put her off or something?

Lokipi said:
oh that note, didn't realise anyone had posted until I came to the thread D: didn't even get a notification when @SleepyBuddha tagged me. Anyone else get that from time to time??
and has Lilly been active?? Feel bad, I hope my post to her didn't put her off or something?
Probably just got busy with life mate

Haha just read thru all of the rp so far, glad to see y'all haven't left the moon yet! Any room for one and a half more passengers?

Here's to hoping :) I personally really like your characters! You also have a real nice writing style, kinda jealous xD just gotta wait for Nova's seal of approve :)

Thankee! (If that was directed to me)

I really dig the idea of this rp and the characters already in it seem great : D

It's been a while since I've been on a rp forum. Was just glancing around and this one happened to catch my eye

Aw thanks, yeah the group nova has gathered has resulted in a really amazing mix of characters and styles :)

And woo! Glad we caught your eye :) but since it's been awhile, wb!! :)

Thanks for the welcome : D

I've been more involved with table top gaming for the last year or so, like D&D and a couple other games. Found out I really enjoy making characters that aren't particularly stabby and who manage to get by with other skills than just drawing weapons. Part of the reason I jumped on here again

And i'm definitely looking forward to what this rp could have in store. Loving the Firefly feel it's got going on

hootie0813 said:
Thanks for the welcome : D
I've been more involved with table top gaming for the last year or so, like D&D and a couple other games. Found out I really enjoy making characters that aren't particularly stabby and who manage to get by with other skills than just drawing weapons. Part of the reason I jumped on here again

And i'm definitely looking forward to what this rp could have in store. Loving the Firefly feel it's got going on
Ah fair enough, what edition of D&D have you been playing?? And I know what you mean with going for different types of characters. :)

shadowz1995 said:
It's inspired by it I believe
As for the firefly stuff, both of you are right :) But is also draws from a whole lot of other scifi things too. However, I have to admit, it was the firefly feel was what caught my attention and pulled me in xD

The group I'm part of started with Pathfinder but when 5th Edition came out my DM jumped at that because the rules were simpler and got less in the way of telling a story. Same reason why he started running Through the Breach now.

I run 5th Edition with my own group. Currently wrapping up a Redwall campaign. That's been sort of interesting

Lokipi said:
Ah fair enough, what edition of D&D have you been playing?? And I know what you mean with going for different types of characters. :)
As for the firefly stuff, both of you are right :) But is also draws from a whole lot of other scifi things too. However, I have to admit, it was the firefly feel was what caught my attention and pulled me in xD
One of the tags is actually firefly lmao

Yeah, star trek is also in the tag :P Was perfect timing when Nova posted the interest check a while back, as I had just posted a request thing looking for people who wanted to partake in Firefly inspired rp.

@hootie0813 nice with 5th ed, only just started playing that this year with my housemates. Back at home though, we have a family campaign using pathfinder, so I'm kinda caught between the two play styles. Although I always seem to end up playing gnomes :P

My first character was a Dwarf fighter. Since then human bards have held a special place in my heart. I actually seem to be running a family of them. Waiting for the right opportunity to play my third one

Ah nice, love bards xD Always wanted to try that class, but like you, I have a soft spot for gnomish druids in my heart xD . I just find the image of this tiny, colourful, cute looking creature, suddenly transforming into a giant brown bear, mid battle, amusing.

Druids are funny like that xD

In my opinion D&D is actually just like these rp forums, just sitting around a table instead of a pc and using dice rolls to determine how successful your actions are

It's exactly like that :) but I feel there is a tendancy for more silly situations to crop up, depending on your party and GM. Crit fails and successes can lead to some amazing moments.

Like falling from a great height then rolling a natural 20 to dodge the ground. :P

But side note, one of the best community episodes, with the exception of the paintball episodes xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back