Project Black

I guess its just bad/busy times going around at the moment. Although most of the time people seem to be alright and happy. Not that I have ever really gotten into a massively deep conversation about their personal lives :P

Finals are nearing and shit is stressful. I can only hope that I get exempt from most of my exams but there is always those two or three that are mandatory.

Lokipi said:
Hey @NovaNovass, you about today bud??
I'm about. I got caught up in reading the thread yesterday but sadly had no time to really post. I have today off due to the four day weekend coming up.

The club is having a big party starting tomorrow that goes all the way to Monday. Well it kind of starts today, but the big days are saturday, Sunday, and Monday. But I will be posting later today after I wake up more. ( ^_^ )

NovaNovass said:
I'm about. I got caught up in reading the thread yesterday but sadly had no time to really post. I have today off due to the four day weekend coming up.
The club is having a big party starting tomorrow that goes all the way to Monday. Well it kind of starts today, but the big days are saturday, Sunday, and Monday. But I will be posting later today after I wake up more. ( ^_^ )
Rest up mate

NovaNovass said:
Fair enough :) Hope this weekend goes well :D

Hey guys sorry for the long absence I stopped getting notifications for this thread for some reason and life has been a handful recently. Hope I'm still good to be in the RP

Nope, still there. We are just waiting on Nova's post :) Plus we have to introduce two new characters to the ship, so a couple more posts to go before we leave the rock :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah :) I'll wait until they leave the moon to start posting again. I think everything will be settled on my end by then.

Not yet. But should be soon in a few more posts. Once I get back to posting I'm sure things will start moving again.... And I will get our characters off the moon. lol

( ^_^ )

@NovaNovass , am I alright to just have Jack give Charlie some meds then make her get on her way?

Lokipi said:
@NovaNovass , am I alright to just have Jack give Charlie some meds then make her get on her way?
I should be able to post sometime today. I just got out of a meeting not too long ago and all of our clubs will be shutting down for the holiday.

I am already caught up and have been working on a post little by little. ( ^_^ )

Also @Veyd Sahvoz this is a warning. Your posts need to have more to them. A lot of us in this thread have been putting in depth to our characters and into our posts. When you don't give much to the rp it discourages others to not give much back. Please try to put more effort into making your posts full of life and detail.

If posts continue as so... these wont be warnings.

I have a couple ideas for my character and how I want to portray him, I just can't put them into play right now due to the position I'm in.

How are people doing this fine evening then?? :) I've found myself passing the time by writing up bits of Charlies childhood xD

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Is this better?

[/QUOTE]
Very much yes! ( ^_^ )

As for your ideas for your character you can run them by me through a pm. That way I can merge it into the plot ideas and such. I like to try and make everyone into a main character with group rps. That way everyone has a spot light. Kind of like team work in a way. Right now all the characters are still more singled out, but once the rp and plot continue to move and grow our characters will become more like a team, and then nothing can stop them. ( ^_^ )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back