Project Black

No, It's just real life always comes first :) Nova is probably just busy, she'll get back to you when she gets the time :)

DeeDiebS said:
So I haven't gotten approved yet....did I do something? (lol)
Lokipi is right. RL has been busy for me. But yeah you are approved. And since the ship hasn't left yet I can squeeze you into the rp.

In your first post just mention that your character had entered in the docking bay before the doors were shut. He still needs to be logged in with Shin who is in the docking bay.

DeeDiebS said:
Could I get a quick recap of what's going on in the story am kinda lost.
It's not really much. The most your character would know is that the Gallion is heading to the inner planets from a moon that is located in the outer planet ring. Your character at this time is only a passenger. But soon enough everyone will be part of the crew eventually. ( ^_^ )

I will be posting here soon. ( ^_^ ) I actually have some free time at work.... Which is rare. But Thursdays seem to start late and then get busy in like an hour or two. So yeah.. Finally some free time.

I'm still new to figuring out the whole tab thing. I wanted to request two tabs. One saying 'Crew' and another saying 'Passenger'

That way those on the crew list can place up their active characters and active passengers can go on the passenger tab. That way the character sign up doesn't get all confusing when people come and go and you have to search for active characters and such.

Next week when I have a few days off work I figured I could see if I can get that fixed. ( ^_^ ) Hopefully I can.

Mitchs98 said:
@NovaNovass What's on the form thingy.
I just answered that. Lol. I'm new to requesting tabs..... So yeah a failed attempt to try and organize active characters and non active. Also to help others that join know that they will be starting off as passengers when joining the rp.

NovaNovass said:
I just answered that. Lol. I'm new to requesting tabs..... So yeah a failed attempt to try and organize active characters and non active. Also to help others that join know that they will be starting off as passengers when joining the rp.
...? I meant the health form thing Val gave Emma.

Oh!!! You know when you go to the doctors they give you paper work to fill out. Like your name, blood type and then a list of questions about your past medical stuff.

Like what are you allergic to or if you broke any bones... Maybe even heart or lung problems... That's what Val gave Emma to fill out. Just the annoying question paper work. Lol

NovaNovass said:
Oh!!! You know when you go to the doctors they give you paper work to fill out. Like your name, blood type and then a list of questions about your past medical stuff.
Like what are you allergic to or if you broke any bones... Maybe even heart or lung problems... That's what Val gave Emma to fill out. Just the annoying question paper work. Lol
Oh. So. I don't actually have to go into detail and just say she filled it out. K. Good to know.

Mitchs98 said:
Oh. So. I don't actually have to go into detail and just say she filled it out. K. Good to know.
Yeah, you don't need to detail it out or nothing. ( ^_^ ) It's just there... All the crew has to fill them out.

If you ask Shin about his.... He will tell you straight up that he Christmas treed the thing. lol

Like when it asks what are you allergic to, he probably put 'bull-shit and stupid people'. Or if it asked if he had any scars he responded with a question.... 'Physical... or emotional?' lmao.

NovaNovass said:
Yeah, you don't need to detail it out or nothing. ( ^_^ ) It's just there... All the crew has to fill them out.
If you ask Shin about his.... He will tell you straight up that he Christmas treed the thing. lol

Like when it asks what are you allergic to, he probably put 'bull-shit and stupid people'. Or if it asked if he had any scars he responded with a question.... 'Physical... or emotional?' lmao.
Gg.

Wp. xD

Just typing up my post now. Sorry about yesterday, needed a recharge day from work, brought on by the worlds biggest headache :P

But I'm back. For the sake of Scount, as I don't know where they got to, I'm just gonna have Dax hit Flynn, knock him unconscious (again) and throw him in a jail/cage thing. We can then move on and if @ScountheRatKing ever does return, they then have a way in. That okay?

Lokipi said:
Just typing up my post now. Sorry about yesterday, needed a recharge day from work, brought on by the worlds biggest headache :P
But I'm back. For the sake of Scount, as I don't know where they got to, I'm just gonna have Dax hit Flynn, knock him unconscious (again) and throw him in a jail/cage thing. We can then move on and if @ScountheRatKing ever does return, they then have a way in. That okay?
That's fine with me.

Happy birthday to me

I'm turning 30

My dirty thirties!!

Happy birthday to me!!

I got cake, a bottle of liquor of my choosing (patron!) and the rest of the night off!!!

Turning thirty is just epic. Lol ( ^_^ )

I just got home not too long ago. Saving my bottle for tomorrow for my birthday... Well day. Lol

I'm all caught up on posts and should be posting soon. I am loving the characters so much!! I love how they are all breaking the rules and also getting dirty. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back