Project Black

Hey happy bday! It was my gf's 19th on thursday so I was a little to hungover to post yesterday xD

But on a side note, I haven't been getting the notifications for this for some reason even though I'm watching it....? Anyway I'm sorry that I missed that whole convo. If you're ever talking to me and I'm not responding then please just @ me I guess.... :/

So in terms of the attacks DJ is a full human but I know that he was going to be the pilot pretty soon so I don't know if you were planning to have be one of the unconscious or 'saviors' either way I'm good with both.

Also on a side note I have also been coming up with a more detailed back story (like you @Lokipi) . I had some ideas for it when I first came up with the character but I didn't want to put everything in the character sheet and I was gonna have it revealed later in the story. So yaaaaaaaaaay for character development.

Last edited by a moderator:
NovaNovass said:
I just got home not too long ago. Saving my bottle for tomorrow for my birthday... Well day. Lol
I'm all caught up on posts and should be posting soon. I am loving the characters so much!! I love how they are all breaking the rules and also getting dirty. Lol
#dirtislove #dirtislife

Then there's Emma. Being fully compliant while also ready to Kool-Aid Man her way out of the office if things go south.

Also happy birthday @NovaNovass

Thanks every one!!! The big 3-0!! It's already a blast.

I just got off the phone with my best friend... We just laughed over everything... The good conversations you live for lol.

But yeah I'll be busting out my laptop now to post. ( ^_^ ) this will all be so much fun.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I'll wait until we get in to space to have Braxtes interact with someone.

[/QUOTE]
Could Braxtes see the nanites in Emmas body with his machine scanner shiz?

Wooh!! Just posted! Yeah!

Not sure who will be on tonight or for how much longer... But I am hoping for maybe one or more posts tonight... Unless I get really tiered in the next half hour or hour. ( ^_^ )

How rough of a takeoff are we talking here? Is it something particularly out of the ordinary for someone who travels on ships a lot?

hootie0813 said:
How rough of a takeoff are we talking here? Is it something particularly out of the ordinary for someone who travels on ships a lot?
It's loud and might catch you a little off balance... But only a stumble if you don't pay attention to the engine sounds.

NovaNovass said:
It's loud and might catch you a little off balance... But only a stumble if you don't pay attention to the engine sounds.
Inb4 every single passanger falls over

NovaNovass said:
I just got home not too long ago. Saving my bottle for tomorrow for my birthday... Well day. Lol
I'm all caught up on posts and should be posting soon. I am loving the characters so much!! I love how they are all breaking the rules and also getting dirty. Lol
it's late but happy birthday!

I'll try and get one up now. I apologise in advance if they come across as bitter, extremely angry over a guy now titled douche MacDoucherson :P I will try and keep things separate though.

Lokipi said:
I'll try and get one up now. I apologise in advance if they come across as bitter, extremely angry over a guy now titled douche MacDoucherson :P I will try and keep things separate though.
Well this MacDoucherson sounds pretty douchey...... You can take your time on a post if you want.... I'm just excited to get a day off and sometime to be online and such. ( ^_^ )

Plus the Gallion is now in the air... Took us like 350 just to get her off the ground... lol

haha that he is xD and its cool, its awesome to have you about today as we usually miss each other xD almost got Charlie's post done, I will work in DAX's next as I feel mean taking Sarah straight back to her room, even if that is more what DAX would do. I'll let his big brotherly side come out a little xD

also 350 posts of pure awesome xD now for the action ;)

oh yeah, right with DAX (why does my phone insist in putting jt jn caps? just gonna go with it), I don't think he would go down but I feel like loads of people are gonna be fighting, so put Dax down as unconscious :) shame as he'd love to knock a few heads xD if its like drugs as in darts, they will have to hit in him in a fleshy bit though, so the chest or the inside of his arm or leg.

Lokipi said:
haha that he is xD and its cool, its awesome to have you about today as we usually miss each other xD almost got Charlie's post done, I will work in DAX's next as I feel mean taking Sarah straight back to her room, even if that is more what DAX would do. I'll let his big brotherly side come out a little xD
It's funny that you mention Sarah and Dax. Shin already meet the little freeloader... And he's not truly impressed. lol... Mostly because Shin has like twelve brothers and sisters.. Most of them are younger than him... So him and kids either get along great..... Or war is at foot. lol

DAX is like an only child from a background which largely involves fighting, kids have never played that much of a role in his world so this is all completely new to him. xD But I like to think there's a soft side to him that will come out. He might take pitty and maybe take her back to her dad's via 'the fun route'. His definition of fun though, like last one of the massive windows so they can watch the gallion move away from the moon

Lokipi said:
DAX is like an only child from a background which largely involves fighting, kids have never played that much of a role in his world so this is all completely new to him. xD But I like to think there's a soft side to him that will come out. He might take pitty and maybe take her back to her dad's via 'the fun route'. His definition of fun though, like last one of the massive windows so they can watch the gallion move away from the moon
Yeah I could see Dax warming up to Sarah very much. I think Dax would act more like an older brother to her seeing as he helps run the crew with Ross.... A child isn't much different than baby sitting the crew. lol.... Hell I think one child would be ten times easier than baby sitting the Gallion's crew. ( ^_^ )

I'm running to the store really quick. It's about to rain here in like an hour and I want to go get the stuff for dinner tonight. I shouldn't be gone for mare than an hour...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back