Project Black

I think soon I will do a time skip in the rp. ( ^_^ )

Plus after I got home from the store I came up with some really interesting adventures for our characters to go on. ( ^_^ )

Lokipi said:
Time skip seems like a good call :) you gonna skip to the action??
I was thinking of a time skip close or right before they all sit down for dinner... The attack will happen after the meal or right before it ends.

I already have an idea as to who will be knocked out for most of the attack. I will have that list up later tonight, or when our characters are having dinner.

NovaNovass said:
I think soon I will do a time skip in the rp. ( ^_^ )
Plus after I got home from the store I came up with some really interesting adventures for our characters to go on. ( ^_^ )
NovaNovass said:
I was thinking of a time skip close or right before they all sit down for dinner... The attack will happen after the meal or right before it ends.
I already have an idea as to who will be knocked out for most of the attack. I will have that list up later tonight, or when our characters are having dinner.
NovaNovass said:
I think after everyone posts again I will do the time skip.
Cool ^-^. I'll post in a sec then. I was going to wait a bit but I don't wanna hold things up.

I'll be doing the time skip here in a minute. I figured it will be a four hour time skip... Where Raven, Charlie and the others are just getting done with the rails. ( ^_^ )

Well, Aeva is scarring down food by himself so you have someone to directly interact with for a moment when you get back.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Braxtes had been walking down the cold, dark, metal hallways to his room when he felt a rumble come from under his feet. He could tell automatically that the Gallion waa already taking off and he activated his anti-gravity boots. Hovering down the hall would be much faster than walking. He would be going farther into the Verse than he'd ever, minus the flight to the moon, and he was glad about it. Marvelous! What appeared to be infinite void was relaxing, something new to see than a foggy sky working with ships and what not. He headed to his room, hovering down the hall by tilting himself forward a bit, and was surprised to see the cold empty metal room with a flat bed and a small closet. "Perfect." He muttered, landing on the ground with a light tap and walking into the dark room, flicking on the lights so he wouldn't have to use his augments. Sure he could at some things to the room but by the looks of it so far it had no need for modifications, it had everything he needed.
A while later, he thought it high time to get something to eat since living off of nutrients being injected into you tended not to be the greatest source of food. Only problem was he didn't have a clue where anything was which left only ons option; searching around and hoping he wouldn't get caught. He then opened his rooms door and began speed walking down the hallway, his bioptics scanning around the halls as he walked to check for any signs of the other passengers, he figured there would likely be a dining room on a ship this large. That is, unless they got meals delivered to their rooms but that seemed very unlikely to him. It then came to his mind that he had no need for aimlessly walking around hoping he'd find them. Where is the damned thing when you need it? He began checking around his belt for a small prism shaped motion sensor, raisinc it in front of him once he had found it and began using it to detect where the others were. Something told him he was going to be the last one there.

Gently, Braxtes pushed open the door of where he hoped was the dining room and was relieved to see the room full if people, some of which he had already interacted with, and that his search was over. "I hope I'm not late. Mind if I join you all?" Asked the cyborg as his bioptics automatically scanned everyone in the room. A natural habit he had.

[/QUOTE]
I'm directing this at everyone in the dining room (whatever its called) but I'm kind of unsure who's all there.

Hey I was working and things seemed to have to progressed quite a bit. can someone fill me in

Right now, this is an opportunity for you to get your characters to intermingle. Whether that is with current crew or each other. There is a conversation going on about races, whilst Dax has just asked Rem to share a story from his past. If you wanna get involved with either, do so. If not, spark up conversation with each other, as not everyone has met everyone.

Lokipi said:
Right now, this is an opportunity for you to get your characters to intermingle. Whether that is with current crew or each other. There is a conversation going on about races, whilst Dax has just asked Rem to share a story from his past. If you wanna get involved with either, do so. If not, spark up conversation with each other, as not everyone has met everyone.
My main problem, as I don't really have time to read every post; is everyone in the same general area?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back