Project Black

I have off tomorrow so I will be able to post. I noticed that this has been a busy week for everyone... No worries though. ( ^_^ ) I'm sure things will slow down again soon.

Soon...yes yes :D

Also, look it's Charlie!

ssa-jpg.301728

Managed to get on the artist's list before she closed it :D

NovaNovass said:
I hear ya. I got caught up in work all this week. I'm trying to find time to get a post in...... Ghahhh work... ( -_- )
I had two days off and now I'm back at it. Gotta say I enjoyed them but coming back to a 13 hour shift is something a bit....well

The spelling and grammar needs to be fixed, also I think we already have a master gunner.... I will have to look it over more after I get off work today. But when I do I will pm you so we can get the details done. ( ^_^ )

also about the other guy he kind of hasn't corrected his post he made on June 9th 2016

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers @Khaz, yeah came as an epic blow this morning. 75% of 18-25 years voted to remain but the oldest gen voted against us dramatically and swung the vote. However, I'm sure Nova doesn't want me clogging up the OOC with my political rants, so I will quell my heartache by watching Brooklyn nine nine.

And @LionPride, EU in terms of the European Union:) plus the other guy who never changed his character sign up just isn't part of the rp. So I would just ignore that, there's a few.

I don't mind the EU topic... And I will have to look over for the master gunner part.

God I hate getting drunk at work... I have until 3 in the morning and already got pretty buzzed..... But then again it's all regulars that spend big big big bucks that's buying me shots. As long as number come out right I'm good... An. So far so good. Got food on the way and lots of water... I'm hiding in my office. Lol. I need to stay sober... Or at least saine. Lol.

Gatorade gatorade gatorade gatorade gatorade gatorade gatorade you're gonna need some electrolytes fam

B99 is my life omg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back