Project Black

If you guys are still after more RPers I think I'd be interested. Are there any positions you'd especially like to see filled?

@AndR01D, Herro! I completely missed your post before so my bad!

Yes I do believe there are still places, so feel free to type up a C/S and get cracking :) Think we have room for some pilots or riders, or just some extra people if you can think of a extra position (you'll need to run things by @NovaNovass first though). We also do need a dedicated cook... Truth be told xD

We are, however, currently in space. This means that the rp is accepting new characters, they just won't be able to join until we reach the next dock.

Bright side!

There's currently a few big plans in the works, which are working towards a larger plot. So if you are interested and you can handle a slow paced dealing we have here, things are about to get interesting ;)

But like I just said, things move slowly here. We all lead busy lives so a pinch of patience works well here. But the. Again, I guess when we are all free, we post very quickly xD but peaks and troughs.

@LionPride, sorry for the wait but like I said, busy RL always comes first. I'm sure nova will get back to you when she is free.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so sorry for not being able to post..... Fourth of July is coming aroun the corner and work is all out of wack right now.... I Haven't been able to even get a day off this week.

I have been trying to keep uppity posts and might have to reread some.... I'm hoping for some time to get a post in before this weekend.

I have a more draconic based race I would like to play if that's cool. Their planet is mostly made of tribes and is a warrior based planet. While they are mostly warriors they are a fairly technologically advanced race. If that sounds like an interesting addition I have the planet and history of my character

Dragon221 said:
I have a more draconic based race I would like to play if that's cool. Their planet is mostly made of tribes and is a warrior based planet. While they are mostly warriors they are a fairly technologically advanced race. If that sounds like an interesting addition I have the planet and history of my character
Send me a pm of the information.

Same I work security at nights mostly so it gets boring on post when your guarding empty buildings

Dragon221 said:
Same I work security at nights mostly so it gets boring on post when your guarding empty buildings
Lotta time on your hands then lmao. I can see why this would attract you

That and my girlfriend I usually rp with as started getting harder to get time to rp with

I think I found out why I can't pm. I haven't posted 10 times and been active for 24 hours

Users who are viewing this thread

Back