Project Black

Yes everyone is at dinner, although I would suggest trying to read most post. Even just a quick scan of each one if you don't have time. Otherwise you'll miss things.

Lokipi said:
Yes everyone is at dinner, although I would suggest trying to read most post. Even just a quick scan of each one if you don't have time. Otherwise you'll miss things.
I probably will once I post, tbh

Fair play, but if you are struggling to come up with a post, Emma has just became one of the riders. Charlie has seen Emma and knows she is now crew but not what position she's taken, whilst Raven hasn't even met her. Because they are such a small group, maybe have Emma introduce herself for like some sisterly bonding? :P

Lokipi said:
Fair play, but if you are struggling to come up with a post, Emma has just became one of the riders. Charlie has seen Emma and knows she is now crew but not what position she's taken, whilst Raven hasn't even met her. Because they are such a small group, maybe have Emma introduce herself for like some sisterly bonding? :P
Seems legit. I'll do it in the morning, probably

lol tensions are rising! xD

zpZL6bN.gif

Khaz said:
lol tensions are rising! xD
zpZL6bN.gif
Lol, yeah.... But there's a reason... Everything fits together nicely.... Also this will start to separate the group and soon the villains will start to make their moves.

I have a list of who will be knocked out and who wont be knocked out... Well it's... really weird how I made the list. I sent it to Lokipi to get her opinion on it first before I start to make more serious villain moves. ( ^_^ )

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Anybody open for interaction?

[/QUOTE]
Sorry it was so short and not very helpful I was just gonna start getting everything in motion, but braxtes can go back to the rooms with DJ if you want and we can talk there?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry my posts have been short or not that great or just not there at all. Crazy busy and yesterday I was absolutely exhausted

Looking forward to everything tho!

I might be dropping out of this, idk yet. Lacking motivation to post. Maybe once the action starts I'll find something to post .-.

missing ya too, I will work on another post soon. My work has to pick up now and my housemates are leaving tomorrow so I will be left all by my lonesome :P but I'll use my work breaks to write rather than get sucked into mirror's edge time trails :P

I've been busy myself too... Work... Bleh...

But I'll be trying to get some posts in too. This Sunday and Monday I have off, so if I don't post in the next couple of days I will be posting on my days off. ( ^_^ )

Sorry, I know I said I'd post but I've been busy with work and practice and taking care of my dad. I'll try to post on the weekend for sure.

hey just checking in with everyone, I will post come monday but on lock down with work till then. Sorry guys! but how has everyone been doing??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back