Project Black

Lokipi said:
I'm gonna say yes, have him looking at some of the more powerful drugs Val had stocked up on :)
Well two of the unknown passengers had to make a stop in the med bay. I had them leave when they noticed someone was approaching the med bay. So yeah... I think it worked out nicely in the post. ( ^_^ )

Also, to all those who want their characters active during the attack.... Try to keep them in the mess hall. I think that will make it easy for me to navigate the bad guys and knock out the characters that wont be active for the attack.

But is you have a character wandering about already that you want active... Just let me know. ( ^_^ )

NovaNovass said:
Well two of the unknown passengers had to make a stop in the med bay. I had them leave when they noticed someone was approaching the med bay. So yeah... I think it worked out nicely in the post. ( ^_^ )
Also, to all those who want their characters active during the attack.... Try to keep them in the mess hall. I think that will make it easy for me to navigate the bad guys and knock out the characters that wont be active for the attack.

But is you have a character wandering about already that you want active... Just let me know. ( ^_^ )
Aeva is still sitting where everyone was eating. Im just going to say he kept eating lol. But active and awaiting action madam

CERBERUS177 said:
Wait...was that my que to join in? If so, my excuse..I was asleep.
No not yet. Sorry. lol. The action started on the ship... So that means soon. Once the ship lands on the next planet, that's when you can join. ( ^_^ )

NovaNovass said:
No not yet. Sorry. lol. The action started on the ship... So that means soon. Once the ship lands on the next planet, that's when you can join. ( ^_^ )
Oh, alright! If I miss it, already have a plan to be there without anyone knowing...Not going to spoil how yet lol.

Hey guys I'll post tonight in a couple hours^.^

Also I'm coaching all day during the week for the next few weeks so I'll only be posting at night mainly

Ohhh snap it's begun > :D

So are Rem and Isaac harried on both sides or are the two with the dart guns near the same entance?

Grrrreat... xD

We'll I'm at work so I'll have to make a post later. Basically assume he's putting his hands up. He ain't a fighter until suitably aggravated

Good luck y'all

CERBERUS177 said:
Wait...I'm late...? Sorry if I seem a bit, clingy or something, just board, and it's been slow today.
Your good. Honestly if you want.... Or if the rest of the group doesn't mind. We can say that your character was a stowaway and had been hiding up until now... ( ^_^ )

But I will leave that to you and the rest of the active rpers. ( ^_^ )

NovaNovass said:
Your good. Honestly if you want.... Or if the rest of the group doesn't mind. We can say that your character was a stowaway and had been hiding up until now... ( ^_^ )
But I will leave that to you and the rest of the active rpers. ( ^_^ )
That was my plan if I was late! You read my mind....Creepy... :)

CERBERUS177 said:
Want me to make up where he was? Oh, you guys have a broom closet right?
Well I'm going to leave up the decision to the rest of the rpers. I think it's fair that they get a say in the little plot twist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back