Project Black

Wait was that my go ahead? Or am I supposed to wait for everyone to agree? If the first one, IM SORRY FOR KEEPING EVERYONE WAITING.

Stowaways are cool. Helping us out would be a good way to prevent Rosa from popping you out of an airlock xD

Welp. Looks like Isaac will be the third down xD at least his arm can block one or two darts maybe

Oh, and Isaac is TOTALLY attempting to tackle Melody. Do with as you see fit. If he can ground her, excellent. But if you need her up for a little longer, excellent. Isaac probably already succeeded in exactly what he needed to do. Be a loud angry distraction

CERBERUS177 said:
So now we wait for another.(Unless that's the majority...)
That's good enough for me. To hear from two or three.... I prefer three. But you are good. ( ^_^ )

Also I will be WAY more active.

The club I was GMing just got stolen out from under our feet yesterday... This next week the paper work was to be finalized and the people I work for would have the full property..... Nope... Sneaky bitches came in right when I was about to open up the club for the employees.

Not even the owners that I work for knew about this. It was all kinds of messed up...... I spent the whole night pulling out all of our sound systems, cleaning out our liquor locker... My boss' brother came in and almost got into a fight with the new owners of that location...

Last edited by a moderator:
They did. And out old club is fully staffed if not over staffed.

The people I work for are trying to find us jobs at clubs their friends own. If not... I'm not sure what to do... The most I can do is go back to bar tending. No one out here wants a female GM. The clubs out here are mainly or practically all owned and run by males. It's going to be rough for me to get in as a GM... Plus I only had a few months of experience with the title.

I have my fingers crossed. Hopefully I can find something. They pay won't be as good...

NovaNovass said:
They did. And out old club is fully staffed if not over staffed.
The people I work for are trying to find us jobs at clubs their friends own. If not... I'm not sure what to do... The most I can do is go back to bar tending. No one out here wants a female GM. The clubs out here are mainly or practically all owned and run by males. It's going to be rough for me to get in as a GM... Plus I only had a few months of experience with the title.

I have my fingers crossed. Hopefully I can find something. They pay won't be as good...
I dont really know the inner workings of clubs, Im a night owl but not much of a party animal. So, I wish I could give you some advice in terms of this but I literally dont know shit lol

Okay, guess I'm in. While I wait for ya'll to reach your next planet or something I'll finish catching up on the In-Char.

shadowz1995 said:
I dont really know the inner workings of clubs, Im a night owl but not much of a party animal. So, I wish I could give you some advice in terms of this but I literally dont know shit lol
Yo same. I want to help but I know nothing about business.... unless its about the history of mafia and organized crime business then I'm your man.

I know everything about this club. There's nothing we can do at this point in time.... It sucks though.

The club was doing amazing. I think the last owners messed up the paper work on purpose and told these other owners about it.

That could be the only way on how these guys took over the club in one night.

But in the end it just means I need a new job..... I worked so hard and put up with a lot to get where I'm at. It's kind of painful to have such a great job ripped out from under your feet.

That sucks jobs that are fun and entertaining amazing like it doesn't even feel like you are working but they are hard to find.

I'm coaching for a summer job so its either a blessing or a curse depends on the day depends on the group of kids. I either am having the best time of my life or ripping my hair out and internalizing my anger and frustration xD

NovaNovass said:
Lol!! Those are not fun... Unless A. Your boss had it coming or, B. The guy had it coming and you beat his face in.
He did have it coming. And I floored him with two good straights. He did bust my lip and my nose before he went down though

shadowz1995 said:
He did have it coming. And I floored him with two good straights. He did bust my lip and my nose before he went down though
Well now you can make the joke about him dating the floor. lol

And good for you! Most people don't have the guts to hit someone who needs to be hit.

Last time I almost got into a fight it was actually kind of funny. A girl made a comment about me and knew that I heard it. So when I had asked to go home she came to say that she wasn't talking about me. I told her to get out of my face and she was like, "I'm not a dog."

My response was "You're right because I wouldn't hit a dog!" And then she left very quickly.... She looked scared as hell when I got in her face and yelled at her. (Mind you this was sometime last year before I really got into bar tending. lol)

I was punched a kid in the face in grade seven and now were best friends ^.^

Anyway I'm ready to punch my boss/the person I'm coaching in the face because she is treating me like garbage for the most childish reason.

So it seems like were are all having great weeks haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back