Project Black

Did anyone want to post before I post again?

Once the bad guys are dealt with, the passengers and crew will have to pull together to keep the ship from going off course, or shutting down... (This is where they will be able to prove to Ross that they can join her crew.)

( ^_^ )

SleepyBuddha said:
@NovaNovass yeah I need to respond real quick let me finish catching up then I'll post
Take your time. ( ^_^ )

No big rush. But we are coming to a close. Things happened a lot faster then what I had hopped.

But these wont be the first bad guys the group will come across. ( ^_^ ) They are only the beginning.

Adrian is a priest, so him killing someone with everyone around will only make Ross question Adrian.

Plus Nick has yet to say anything. He hasn't answered Ross' question......

But I will leave it up to you. I'm just giving you a heads up on the outcomes of Adrian killing Nick.

Hmm.... you're right you're right. I just finished reading everything and it looks like the situation isn't desperate enough for the priest to kill or harm anyone anymore.

Well I think Nick or Melody did mention bringing them to others.... He didn't really say who, but I think he mentioned it once after he ordered Adrian and Rem to carry Raven and Issac..... So that might be helpful.

Aeva is going to let these two go if they don't do anything to anyone else lol. Hopefully they wise up

Lucky for them Aeva is more mind than muscle lol. He is guessing but since the crew is there he figured they must have taken care of the others.

Oh there will be many many more villains... And each time they run into a villain the level of defeating them will become harder for the crew.

When they get to the bigger boss level villains I hope the crew knows how to pull together to defeat them. ( ^_^ )

NovaNovass said:
Oh there will be many many more villains... And each time they run into a villain the level of defeating them will become harder for the crew.
When they get to the bigger boss level villains I hope the crew knows how to pull together to defeat them. ( ^_^ )
I mean so do I hahaha. I do look forward to when it goes down though!

NovaNovass said:
I'm also looking forward to see what you have in mind when introducing these new species people have been giving you lol

shadowz1995 said:
I'm also looking forward to see what you have in mind when introducing these new species people have been giving you lol
I have some ideas for them!

Even with the human blood plot I have other plots that will target other crew members. ( ^_^ )

Not to mention Ross' past as a pirate and so forth. The further we get into the rp the more you will see a lot of things pull together and our crew and ship will indeed be the center of everything. ( ^_^ )

NovaNovass said:
I have some ideas for them!
Even with the human blood plot I have other plots that will target other crew members. ( ^_^ )

Not to mention Ross' past as a pirate and so forth. The further we get into the rp the more you will see a lot of things pull together and our crew and ship will indeed be the center of everything. ( ^_^ )
Eyyyyy daleeeeee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back