Project Black

Aeva is keeping the ship running so let me know what you decide as it will influence my next post lol

I will post again here in a minute. I was hoping for @Lokipi to post too. But I could move the rp along. Aeva will have to get in contact with Issac as this is the point where all the non members of the crew will be tested. This is their time to work together to keep the Gallion from falling apart and it will show Ross if they can join the crew..... That's if things play out right, she might be able to keep the ship and the crew together.... Even if the world seems to be against them... They just might make it. ( ^_^ )

Slow.... But eventful. Mostly with me having some time... Which I haven't had in a long time. lol

Also I'm so happy this rp stuck together! I think the crew and the Gallion will make one hell of a story!!

Haha, same :) I apologise as I had a lot to write, so this is a kinda rushed post with a lot of content. I would usually try and get more banter going with Charlie and DJ, as like I love that xD (totally imagining Charlie like a giant child, who would put on Send me on my way or walking on sunshine as she sits down in the second pilot seat).

Lokipi said:
Haha, same :) I apologise as I had a lot to write, so this is a kinda rushed post with a lot of content. I would usually try and get more banter going with Charlie and DJ, as like I love that xD (totally imagining Charlie like a giant child, who would put on Send me on my way or walking on sunshine as she sits down in the second pilot seat).
Omg I laughed so hard just now. Lol

Also I just realized.... We are on page 20!!!!!! Amazing job guys!!! This is exciting news!!!

I think our characters should have a party once thing settle down. Not just because they all do the impossible, but because everyone here is amazing! ( ^_^ )

Page 20!!!!

It's a long weekend for me so I'm doing a whole lotta nothing lol

Yeeeeeeeees the banter is so fun. But tbh I feel like DJ would have two moods and would either put on like Highway to Hell or some Tiny Tim xD

NovaNovass said:
Also I just realized.... We are on page 20!!!!!! Amazing job guys!!! This is exciting news!!!

I think our characters should have a party once thing settle down. Not just because they all do the impossible, but because everyone here is amazing! ( ^_^ )

Page 20!!!!
Yes. Please.

NovaNovass said:

Page 20!!!!
Yes!! Love to see Ross and Dax let their hair down xD

But yay, well done guys :D We're doing it!!! :D

Khaz said:
It's a long weekend for me so I'm doing a whole lotta nothing lol
Yeeeeeeeees the banter is so fun. But tbh I feel like DJ would have two moods and would either put on like Highway to Hell or some Tiny Tim xD
OMG xD and okay, well what about this, for their walk towards the cockpit? ;)

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I got like two yes' to land on Edison and one no.... It looks like we will be heading to Edison... Unless someone says otherwise..... Last chance....

I need a tally. ( ^_^ )

OOooh, drum roll please? :P Also, so very close to the '1000' post mark on the OOC chat. Just noticed xD

Lokipi said:
Yes!! Love to see Ross and Dax let their hair down xD
But yay, well done guys :D We're doing it!!! :D

OMG xD and okay, well what about this, for their walk towards the cockpit? ;)

[media]

[/media]
That song is so perfect but I think I found the perfect song that DJ would play as a joke xD

[media]

[/media]

I'm crying x'D I'm just picturing Charlie and DJ totally getting into this as they start things up xD Why? Why did the humans have to lose their history logs?? xD @Khaz

I feel like both of them would know every dance move and every lyric and above all I think that Charlie would be Troy and DJ would be Gabriella so thats what would happen in a perfect world lol

Damn clumsy humans -.-

Lokipi said:
I'm crying x'D I'm just picturing Charlie and DJ totally getting into this as they start things up xD Why? Why did the humans have to lose their history logs?? xD @Khaz
There is a whole plot behind this little one...... You guys have NO idea!

And the votes are in... even if no one voted.... Ross decided... lol

Khaz said:
I feel like both of them would know every dance move and every lyric and above all I think that Charlie would be Troy and DJ would be Gabriella so thats what would happen in a perfect world lol
Damn clumsy humans -.-
Yes... just yes. The height difference between them... xD She's like 5'2 and he's what 6'3? I think I am cutting him short there actually... I'm gonna go check. But I think DJ would make an excellent Gabriella xD

*edit* Gasp, I was wrong, it doesn't say but I could have sworn I read that DJ was like over 6'

Also i am terrible as I forgot just how short I had made Charlie, poor lass xD

NovaNovass said:
There is a whole plot behind this little one...... You guys have NO idea!
And the votes are in... even if no one voted.... Ross decided... lol
Will they find them? will they include High school musical so I can make Charlie and DJ do the song??? ;) but ooh you have intrigued me Nova. :D

And eeks, what she go for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back