Project Black

NovaNovass said:
I feel like we all need to put on our war paint... and get ready to battle! lol.
Hold on... Let me put my face on. *starts to play soft music and takes her time with her makeup*.... So girly... LOL
[media]

[/media]
Speaking of warpaint.....

Lokipi said:
@Khaz, I'm trying to look up pilot stuff as well!! xD Not going so well, and trying to figure out Charlie's purpose. DJ seems to have things handled, ejecting random pods xD The next thing would be navigator, but what does a second pilot do??
How am I am I meant to follow up your post, Khaz?! you have set the bar too high ;) Thumbs up!
Sorry! I was just trying to be thorough!

"Ross went quiet as she watched pod 7 float away into space" I just imagine Ross slowly turning her head as the pod flies into space with a half open mouth.

I posted, sorry it took ages. Not great but will do. Forgive any mix-ups. But its late at my end. So just have Charlie do something awesome, have Dax be stoic and maybe Jack be creepy?? I dunno xD g'night guys :) Well done on some awesome posts!

NovaNovass said:
I liked it. ( ^_^ ) You did amazing once again. Plus this just gives Shin more things to bitch about once he gets out of the pod. lol
I get the feeling he is really not going to like DJ lol

Khaz said:
I get the feeling he is really not going to like DJ lol
It's cool, Shin hates everyone equally. He doesn't differentiate.

Well I lie, he likes some people but he is fair and treats them all the same so its all good xD Plus I'm sure Charlie will rise to DJ's defence ;)

and sounding good to me Sleepy :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes Shin hates everyone... But between the ship being all kinds of messed up to them being on Edison... This will be a whole new anger level for him I think. ( ^_^ )

So it will be more than interesting in all aspects.

Geez I missed a bit. Oh well. I still have a way to make Adrian useful I think. I'm going to put a cathedral on Edison and make it one of his pilgrimage spots.

SleepyBuddha said:
Geez I missed a bit. Oh well. I still have a way to make Adrian useful I think. I'm going to put a cathedral on Edison and make it one of his pilgrimage spots.
Edison wouldn't have that.

Edison is like Vegas.... But worst. It's the planet of sin.

The planet ins't considered inner or outer, it's so far away from either section and there are no other planets around it... It's on it's own. They trade and work with all lines of the verse, core, inner, outer and rim... But they have their own authority and are not owned or controlled by anyone. Not even the union has a say as to what happens on Edison.

It's a dream for a lot of people to just go to Edison and live in this world of technology and sin... But it's hard as hell to get their citizenship.

There would be no association or connection with any religious group or governed alliance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back