Project Black

I've caught up on the posts and can see that no one knows everything about it, but one of the medical characters, the nurse whose name escapes me, knows a bit and has made some progress at least.

And Adrian won't know anything either. After all he was a soldier then a priest. Neither of which would give him much exposure to something like that pod. He's just trying to help how he can.

SleepyBuddha said:
I've caught up on the posts and can see that no one knows everything about it, but one of the medical characters, the nurse whose name escapes me, knows a bit and has made some progress at least.
They know of it... just don't know how to open it sooner without killing Shin inside.

Tampering with it and just pressing buttons would kill Shin. Both Val and Jack know this as they both have had experience with this kind of pod. Val is not familiar with this newer model... Which is why she is so frantic about it. One wrong move trying to open it up early before the process is complete.. and boom.... Dead Shin.... That would save the rest of the people on the ship from his anger....

Part of me toyed with the idea of letting people decide if they wanted Shin awake now...or later, given the state of the ship xD

Lokipi said:
Part of me toyed with the idea of letting people decide if they wanted Shin awake now...or later, given the state of the ship xD
NovaNovass said:
I dont know who its going to be but someone is going to have knock some sense into that man. I just hope it doesn't end being my character because it will end up in a fist fight hahaha

shadowz1995 said:
I dont know who its going to be but someone is going to have knock some sense into that man. I just hope it doesn't end being my character because it will end up in a fist fight hahaha
I don't think it will come to a fist fight... But I do know that Shin will be very upset and angry... Not just about the ship... But also that they are on Edison.

Like I mentioned before everyone has a part to play in the plot. Edison is Shin's story... And with the way things played out... The crew might be on the planet till things...... Clear up..... Sort of say.

Also @shadowz1995 I'm working on a post now. ( ^_^ ) Ross to the rescue!

Almost done.

Here are some examples on the story plots.

Like Ross will have her story told when they actually deal with pirates, seeing as she used to be one. So her past will meet up with her when they more so get to the rim and outer planets. "The Black Waters" the pirates call it.

Shin's past is dealing with Edison. And we are now on Edison.

Val and Jack both grew up in the Core planets... When the ship gets there, it will be their stories.

Aeva has had a rough past with people experimenting on him... (I wont say who... or why just yet.... Like the secret plot stuff..) But his story will happen when the Gallion gets mixed up in that stuff....

Charlie is full blooded human and has a rare blood type... ( ^_^ ) Oh there is a big connection there with the black market and a bit of the main plot.

I don't think Issac or Sarah has a serious plot yet... But I do have something in mind that can focus more on the single dad and his lovely daughter. ( ^_^ )

Uuummmm let's see. The other characters Dax, and the Remington brothers have smaller plots... Although Dax twists and turns into Ross' story......

And Dj....... I'll have to check my notes.... I think I have something for him.... But I can't recall off the top of my head at the moment.

I think Sleepybuddha has something in mind for Adrian. We haven't really discussed anything for plots or twists. But all in all I have something planned for each character.

But yeah, this is only the beginning for the plots and twists. Once we get through most of these little side plots... They will all connect to the big plot. I even have side stories for them (Kind of like fillers here or there.) But they still help with the main plot.

Dammit I'm typing a lot. lol

But lets say we get through all the plots and the main plot. I have designed the main plot to be altered so that way even after the main plot is done... There will be another main plot and more little plots and twists for our characters to go through. I hope this is helpfull and I didn't spoil anything. ( ^_^ )

NovaNovass said:
Here are some examples on the story plots.
Like Ross will have her story told when they actually deal with pirates, seeing as she used to be one. So her past will meet up with her when they more so get to the rim and outer planets. "The Black Waters" the pirates call it.

Shin's past is dealing with Edison. And we are now on Edison.

Val and Jack both grew up in the Core planets... When the ship gets there, it will be their stories.

Aeva has had a rough past with people experimenting on him... (I wont say who... or why just yet.... Like the secret plot stuff..) But his story will happen when the Gallion gets mixed up in that stuff....

Charlie is full blooded human and has a rare blood type... ( ^_^ ) Oh there is a big connection there with the black market and a bit of the main plot.

I don't think Issac or Sarah has a serious plot yet... But I do have something in mind that can focus more on the single dad and his lovely daughter. ( ^_^ )

Uuummmm let's see. The other characters Dax, and the Remington brothers have smaller plots... Although Dax twists and turns into Ross' story......

And Dj....... I'll have to check my notes.... I think I have something for him.... But I can't recall off the top of my head at the moment.

I think Sleepybuddha has something in mind for Adrian. We haven't really discussed anything for plots or twists. But all in all I have something planned for each character.

But yeah, this is only the beginning for the plots and twists. Once we get through most of these little side plots... They will all connect to the big plot. I even have side stories for them (Kind of like fillers here or there.) But they still help with the main plot.

Dammit I'm typing a lot. lol

But lets say we get through all the plots and the main plot. I have designed the main plot to be altered so that way even after the main plot is done... There will be another main plot and more little plots and twists for our characters to go through. I hope this is helpfull and I didn't spoil anything. ( ^_^ )
This is actually so awesome. Also if you want we can collab on DJ's plot. I've been cooking up some ideas of my own for like dramatic character development plot twists for people to figure out about him :P

But I've never been in such a well thought out and detailed RP before this is so awesome. I'm actually excited to continue this and I can't believe that its stayed together. I know we were talking about this earlier but when I stumbled across this rp I was so excited because I had been looking for a firefly-like rp forever- which is weird because you'd think it would be a popular subject- and then I found this one but I almost didn't join because the number of posts intimidated me and I didn't want to be walking in halfway through a story line :3

Yay for taking risks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Khaz said:
This is actually so awesome. Also if you want we can collar on DJ's plot. I've been cooking up some ideas of my own for like dramatic character development plot twists for people to figure out about him :P
But I've never been in such a well thought out and detailed RP before this is so awesome. I'm actually excited to continue this and I can't believe that its stayed together. I know we were talking about this earlier but when I stumbled across this rp I was so excited because I had been looking for a firefly-like rp forever- which is weird because you'd think it would be a popular subject- and then I found this one but I almost didn't join because the number of posts intimidated me and I didn't want to be walking in halfway through a story line :3

Yay for taking risks!
This is actually really funny... Throughout all the years rping.. Any Firefly like rp dies quickly and never gets this far. We have surpassed what others could not do. ( ^_^ )

I called it the Firefly-curse... They die out before they can ever start. Just like the series, how Fox canceled it before it could really kick off. (Even if it was already popular and entertaining)

But the way I designed this rp is that I cut things up into chapters, or episodes. That way each section gets it's highlights and moments to call it's own... Like Firefly or any good story. To me it's very important to make sure that all characters are noticed and have their moment in the sun. ( ^_^ ) Everyone gets their turn, and everything is as fair as I can make it.

Plus we have such a great and amazing group of rpers that it's hard to just let this die. Yes we all have real life to deal with, and sometimes real life can be a bit of a bitch, but in the end this rp is still alive! And fighting! Just like us and our characters.

So the extra thought and well thought out plots are just a big bonus to our hard work. I try to keep things interesting, but it's really everyone pulling together and making this what it is. I could have great plots and stories all day everyday, but without rpers like everyone here... This rp would be nothing. ( ^_^ )

Also we have a few people still interested in joining. People can still jump into the rp and not feel left out or left behind.

NovaNovass said:
This is actually really funny... Throughout all the years rping.. Any Firefly like rp dies quickly and never gets this far. We have surpassed what others could not do. ( ^_^ )
I called it the Firefly-curse... They die out before they can ever start. Just like the series, how Fox canceled it before it could really kick off. (Even if it was already popular and entertaining)

But the way I designed this rp is that I cut things up into chapters, or episodes. That way each section gets it's highlights and moments to call it's own... Like Firefly or any good story. To me it's very important to make sure that all characters are noticed and have their moment in the sun. ( ^_^ ) Everyone gets their turn, and everything is as fair as I can make it.

Plus we have such a great and amazing group of rpers that it's hard to just let this die. Yes we all have real life to deal with, and sometimes real life can be a bit of a bitch, but in the end this rp is still alive! And fighting! Just like us and our characters.

So the extra thought and well thought out plots are just a big bonus to our hard work. I try to keep things interesting, but it's really everyone pulling together and making this what it is. I could have great plots and stories all day everyday, but without rpers like everyone here... This rp would be nothing. ( ^_^ )

Also we have a few people still interested in joining. People can still jump into the rp and not feel left out or left behind.
I hope I did Aeva justice. I've spoken to people, specifically my uncle, when they have these flashbacks and when they aren't literally acting out the action they are lost in, it sounds a lot like that. I exaggerated a little bit in my post but then again my uncle was never experimented on like that lmao.

In retrospect, the post is kinda dramatic xD hahahaha

shadowz1995 said:
I hope I did Aeva justice. I've spoken to people, specifically my uncle, when they have these flashbacks and when they aren't literally acting out the action they are lost in, it sounds a lot like that. I exaggerated a little bit in my post but then again my uncle was never experimented on like that lmao.
In retrospect, the post is kinda dramatic xD hahahaha
I was actually in the army for a few years and came across a lot of pstd. It's pretty scary and very much real in all aspects sort of say.

NovaNovass said:
I was actually in the army for a few years and came across a lot of pstd. It's pretty scary and very much real in all aspects sort of say.
Mk good to know I did it justice haha

Khaz said:
I train service dogs for PTSD!
I was on a waiting list for one towards the end of my time in the army... I was actually looking forward to having a service dog to keep me calm and not freak out all the time.

But I got out before I hit the three month waiting period...

But at least I now have my own dog. His name is Steven!!! And he is so well trained (Trained him mu-self) and he listens and chases cats... He's perfect. ( ^_^ )

He kind of looks like Rocket from guardians of the galaxy. If I give him an orange vest.... It's no question as to who he is cosplaying. lol

Wow the program I work for the waiting list is two years. But then again this organization has four different programs that it places dogs in (PTSD, victim support, autism, and companion) and there are no where near enough volunteers. Which is why I just took on another puppy and potentially another one in a couple months .-.

But the dog I just gave up about two months ago is probably going to PTSD or part of the canine victim support unit for the OPP. He actually got to stay with me as a break from his advanced training and he has learned some crazy things even after I had him for two years.

I was stationed at fort hood and they had ptsd animals on tap pretty much... Well not on full tap... But there are a lot of cases at fort hood and they have a hig demand for dogs and such for soldiers.

I was on the waiting list for eight months before I was selected to even try to get one.

WOW!!! It's almost bed time lol.

But I will leave everyone with this... I thought it would be a nice touch to Edison and the opening for Shin's story. ( ^_^ ) Kind of like a theme song. lol

[media]

[/media]

NovaNovass said:
WOW!!! It's almost bed time lol.
But I will leave everyone with this... I thought it would be a nice touch to Edison and the opening for Shin's story. ( ^_^ ) Kind of like a theme song. lol

[media]

[/media]
Gnight gurl

I completely missed this convo xD got no notifications D:

But anyway, posting to apologise. I've been sick, so I've been able to get on and look at messages, but looking at a pc screen for a prolonged amount of time made my head feel like it was gonna cave in on itself. So couldn't post.

However, I'll get on that this evening (currently in work). :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back