Project Black

Indeed :( but he pulls through! My fave tho is this bit:

Britta's character turns over the huddled form, shocked to discover not the aged body of Pierce but the broken form of gnome waiter she had befriended in the tavern not one night ago. Aghast, she leans forward, tears brimming, to ask for the gnome's name whilst he stares up at her from her arms quietly.

With his last breath, the gnome reveals Pierce's trap before whispering 'my name... Is Kyle.' As his voice fails, his soul slipping away to join the gods, a single eagle calls in the mountains. They were too late. His wounds too great. An innocent.

"No. Kyle."

Leaning forward to caress the, now, still face, Britta bleats feebly over her own grief to the confused group of on lookers.

"You wouldn't understand!"

But he is free now. Sweet Kyle.
... Yep. I'm bored. Again. Just one more day to Overwatch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not played Paragon yet =0 infact that had slipped under my radar until now, but still waiting for my disc to arrive for Overwatch. May have got one of the edition that includes a collectors coin and badge xD

Oh yay, welcome to the rp officially now! and haha cheers, the coin and badge are really for my SO though, it was his birthday yesterday but he was more excited about today. Sign of a true gamer nerd xD \but yeah, the game was meant to be for him too, as a surprise but after the beta he bought it himself. Kinda ruined the surprise xD

What's battleborn like?

Haha oops xD

Battleborn is a hilarious mission based shooter with like 25 base characters. Made by the studio that made borderlands

Sorry I haven't posted yet this week. It's been a bit crazy back in the real world. But tomorrow before work I'll be playing catch up and posting. ( ^_^ )

No worries Nova, hope the launch went well. Crazy sounds good right? Club get a lot of attention? Also, look forward to the launch, just watched serenity with my housemates and have a renewed feel for the Verse and for my characters :)

NovaNovass said:
It hasn't sucked, lol. It's just been busy. I opened a new club for the owners I work for... So it's just been very crazy in a sense.
I feel that. When I'm in season, my life is crazy busy but I wouldn't change it for the world :3

Well I just found out that the service dog I've been raising for the past two years is being called in so I have to give him up on the 6th and I think I might die.

D: tough call buddy, I can't say I know how you feel but...

tumblr_lwlwulUb7o1qg09dv.gif

Haha thanks. I mean i knew it was coming when I signed up for it but I didn't think it would be this hard. And I know guys aren't supposed to cry but screw it I fucking love that little guy.

Aww dang I'm sorry D :

Been having a rough time lately myself. Last week my grandpa passed away and yesterday I had to have my dog put down. She was like 15 and too many health problems to even help with

Hey I've seen my housemates cry, I don't see any real difference between them and me when we watch a sad film. But shh I didn't say a thing ;)

And fair play :) what breed is he?

Aww hoot!!

Another hug gif then.
tumblr_makmytB33z1rqtm3g.gif

That's gotta suck dude :/ Sorry to hear that. Though just a random question: Where are you guys all at in the RP?

It's been bad, but I've got plenty of support from everyone on my end so I'm managing well

Isaac Just stepped into the main docking Bay everyone has been entering from

Socks to hear that mate. Has anybody noticed that there a lot of people with stressful lives and what not gather here? It's pretty strange. I'm here because my life is stressful as fuck and this doubles as an escape and as a hobby. I truly enjoy it but it's kinda crazy to see exactly how many people's lives kinda suck at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back