Project Black

Herro again, @NovaNovass, want me to take the lead on checking out the patient? get the ball rolling and give you less to worry about?

Also @ScountheRatKing, I'm just gonna go ahead and move Charlie into our little scene. To give you a heads up, she's probably gonna try and grab Flynn, so I am prepared for snaps and bites :) So by all means, if Flynn is gonna snap at her, I have no qualms with you saying he managed to sink his teeth into Charlie before she could jump back. Likewise with any other action Flynn may pull out of his tiny sleeves :) Just saying this so you won't have to worry about getting called out for bunnying. :)

My posts will probably appear tomorrow or Monday, if I am given the green light to go ahead :)

Tbh Nova I think him just pretending the npcs exist for now isn't the wrong idea. We all want to rp and its been stagnant cuz we cant cuz ur busy. Not blaming you but at the same time you know?

I think things can get a little confusing with NPCs being created though. As the whole point of having the ship with just the characters we created was to show how Ross was struggling to find hands to helpout. If we started to create NPCs for the sake of movement, we are throwing off the feel of that.

Well yes and no. Because while yes that is true its also true this rp has made no progress in I think a week or more. Most would consider dead already. Its not the case but at the same time its an issue. Maybe not create and NPC but temporarily control it or something.

Military ball, a formal dinner the military puts on yearly to review accomplishments the unit has done over the year. I just got back from my military ball with my high school JROTC unit.

I understand that everyone wants the rp to move forward. But please do not create npc's.

If one does it will throw off the ideas an plots I have in store for this rp. The big issue here at the moment is yes I am busy with work.... I'm running an entire club practically by myself... I'm not just talking about some random night club, this club rakes in over 60,000$ a week... Plus I manage over 50 people at this time.... It's a lot of work and I'm trying my best to find time to catch up in the rp and make a post. I recently made a big career move. I worked hard for it and I have worked hard on this rp too...

I'm trying my best... And yet still trying to get things back in order. I really wish I had more time in a day to do more then just check up on the rp and OOC threads. All of my rps are hurting right now... I have yet to truly get back to being active on the threads. Plus like I mentioned, there is a lot of catch up I have to do. I read all the posts and try to pay attention to all characters and rpers. This is the first time in a long time where real life has gotten in the way of my rp life.

I will try my hardest to get something up this week and to keep being active. I only ask that everyone not post short posts and to not create npcs. I am the GM.... Please let me guide you and your characters through this world I have created for us.

NovaNovass said:
I understand that everyone wants the rp to move forward. But please do not create npc's.
If one does it will throw off the ideas an plots I have in store for this rp. The big issue here at the moment is yes I am busy with work.... I'm running an entire club practically by myself... I'm not just talking about some random night club, this club rakes in over 60,000$ a week... Plus I manage over 50 people at this time.... It's a lot of work and I'm trying my best to find time to catch up in the rp and make a post. I recently made a big career move. I worked hard for it and I have worked hard on this rp too...

I'm trying my best... And yet still trying to get things back in order. I really wish I had more time in a day to do more then just check up on the rp and OOC threads. All of my rps are hurting right now... I have yet to truly get back to being active on the threads. Plus like I mentioned, there is a lot of catch up I have to do. I read all the posts and try to pay attention to all characters and rpers. This is the first time in a long time where real life has gotten in the way of my rp life.

I will try my hardest to get something up this week and to keep being active. I only ask that everyone not post short posts and to not create npcs. I am the GM.... Please let me guide you and your characters through this world I have created for us.
Go ahead

Okay... I typed up a reply, but just realised that Aeva is no longer in the med-bay, where he had been waiting for an hour. Can I get some form a timeline going? As honestly, I am not sure why it would have taken Val and Jack over an hour to get from the loading bay to the medical wing xD

It is super late though, so I'll have to hang fire on editing my post till I know what's happening. Sorry guys! Hope things are well with ya all, I'm currently in Master melt down, cruse these end of semester deadlines.

Lokipi said:
Okay... I typed up a reply, but just realised that Aeva is no longer in the med-bay, where he had been waiting for an hour. Can I get some form a timeline going? As honestly, I am not sure why it would have taken Val and Jack over an hour to get from the loading bay to the medical wing xD
It is super late though, so I'll have to hang fire on editing my post till I know what's happening. Sorry guys! Hope things are well with ya all, I'm currently in Master melt down, cruse these end of semester deadlines.
Uh if you want I can head back there?

I feel sssssssoooooooooo much better!!! ( ^_^ )

The numbers came in for the past few weeks. (I'm so proud of myself) and because of those numbers the owners and GM aproved of the schedule I wanted. I will now only work four to five days out of the week and not as many hours. So this means I will most defiantly be way more active in my rps!!!!

NovaNovass said:
Happy Star Wars Day!!!!
I should have a post up sometime tonight. I've been trying to play catch up and rereading the rp.
Yay. That means I can finally post too d:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back