Project Black

I am still here... I just got a promotion at work... I'm still figuring out my schedule and how things will go. The first week was very crazy but so far the second week is slowing down.

I should be able to start posting again sometime after this week. ( ^_^ )

Yeah I am working six days a week it's crazy. And I really need to blow off some steam. Some of the girls at work are jealous and have been talking shit about me.... It's annoying and is really pissing me off.

I have tomorrow off and I am really wanting to get a post or two in for this rp. ( ^_^ )

Same here.... I'm hoping for a nice relaxing day. I now work six days a week and pull six or more hours a day... The cattiness really doesn't help.

But I honestly think things will work out for the better here in the next week....

I have lots of faith that it will. ( ^_^ )

We beweave in you! Nothing worse than having to deal with bitchy coworkers. Heart goes out to you. But with the new manager position, know you got it through hard work and they're just jelly ;)

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I'ma go ahead and post just because it's been pretty quiet.

[/QUOTE]
Met up with you and Lily just to get some life in this RP

Aight, I'ma go watch some Doctor Who though and I might post tonight and if nit tonight then tomorrow morning, central time.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Aight, I'ma go watch some Doctor Who though and I might post tonight and if nit tonight then tomorrow morning, central time.

[/QUOTE]
Heard. Enjoy the show lol

Yeah sorry about the lack of activity on my part. Work is kicking my ass.

But this week I should be only working the busy days and having off the beginning of the weeks. ( ^_^ ) I have my fingers crossed.

I have not forgotten about the rp nor the other ones I'm in.... It's just work... I get home and I'm really tiered... I wake up and I only have a few hours to get ready. Then I deal with drunks and all kinds of messed up girls...

But because I have been with the club so long and know how to run everything they have me working a lot of days and nights.

Bleh..... I'm really looking forward to the new schedule. ( ^_^ )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back