Project Black

[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]You might be surprised where he hides his guns. You won't find them if you do a strip search, cavity search, metal detector, you name it. And if you managed to get all of them, he would just assemble another one

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]No one can completely disarm Vlad. I guess you won't get any more crew! Unless you hire Vlad of course.

[/QUOTE]
Vlad should disarm himself then. ( ^_^ ) You can't beat Ross! ( ^_^ ) She is too epic!

NovaNovass said:
Vlad should disarm himself then. ( ^_^ ) You can't beat Ross! ( ^_^ ) She is too epic!
Wait, if Vladimir gives her all of his guns, he could become part of the crew?

[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]Wait, if Vladimir gives her all of his guns, he could become part of the crew?

[/QUOTE]
........................ I did say who ever disarms him..................

But then again Vlad needs to gain Ross' trust... Right now she doesn't trust him.... But he would have a decent shot at getting onto her crew if he hands over all of his weapons. ( ^_^ )

NovaNovass said:
........................ I did say who ever disarms him..................
But then again Vlad needs to gain Ross' trust... Right now she doesn't trust him.... But he would have a decent shot at getting onto her crew if he hands over all of his weapons. ( ^_^ )
and the most untrustworthy one is over there having a hacking stand off with the ships head engineer and technician. Funny how life works lol

shadowz1995 said:
and the most untrustworthy one is over there having a hacking stand off with the ships head engineer and technician. Funny how life works lol
Yes, yes it is. But in a good way. ( ^_^ ) As life is more interesting that way.

NovaNovass said:
Yes, yes it is. But in a good way. ( ^_^ ) As life is more interesting that way.
I agree. Aeva gonna end up liking Shin quite a bit. He loves a challenge and things he doesn't understand

If the ship leaves, could I still make another character and have them approach the ship in their own ship?

[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]If the ship leaves, could I still make another character and have them approach the ship in their own ship?

[/QUOTE]
Is this an enemy character?

Or another character you wish to be part of the crew?

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I'm sorry but I will not be on for a long while so...don't expect a reply for Braxtes lol

[/QUOTE]
Ok.

I on the other hand found out that I have no work tomorrow!!! YAY!!!! Another day of rps! Makes me feel all happy inside. lol.

shadowz1995 said:
Well I was getting dragged around by my girl while she was shopping all day and now we are eating. So thats how my day has gone lmao
Well I hope it didn't go too bad. You got to spend time with her. ( ^_^ )

I can't really say much as I'm a girl who hates shopping. I don't even spend an hour in walmart....

NovaNovass said:
Well I hope it didn't go too bad. You got to spend time with her. ( ^_^ )
I can't really say much as I'm a girl who hates shopping. I don't even spend an hour in walmart....
Its weird as a guy. You love it and hate it lmao. But yes I get spend time with her hahaha .

shadowz1995 said:
Its weird as a guy. You love it and hate it lmao. But yes I get spend time with her hahaha .
( ^_^ ) The most I do is shop online..... And anyone who gets me gifts.... If it's not from thinkgeek.com.... It's not for me. Lol

NovaNovass said:
( ^_^ ) The most I do is shop online..... And anyone who gets me gifts.... If it's not from thinkgeek.com.... It's not for me. Lol
*ADVERTISEMENT WARNING*

Watch that shit is actually true and they know when u use their name lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back