Project Black

NovaNovass said:
Yeah I just sent Shadowz a pm about the Angel character. ( ^_^ )
And now I might either lay back down for another hour to get that 'sleep in' feel.... or head out to wally-world and go get some bacon.... (Either way I want bacon today. lol)

While I'm there I should pick up some junk food for the season finally for the Walking Dead tonight. lol.

UUUHHH I'm rambling while tiered...
You're not the only one that rambles while tired lol.

[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]How do you know he doesn't have those things...

[/QUOTE]
Where does he even keep them....? xD

NovaNovass said:
I feel the need to point out that anyone who disarms Vlad completely will be hired onto the crew. ( ^_^ )
What better person than someone with enhanced speed and strength that can shake the old man around like a rag doll ^-^

*pulls out guns shooting him 10 times* "I DO GOOD? I HIRED NOW?" xD

NovaNovass said:
I feel the need to point out that anyone who disarms Vlad completely will be hired onto the crew. ( ^_^ )

No one can completely disarm Vlad. I guess you won't get any more crew! Unless you hire Vlad of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]No one can completely disarm Vlad. I guess you won't get any more crew! Unless you hire Vlad of course.

[/QUOTE]
Is that a challenge? Do you not think Emma won't strip and literally disarm Vlad if it meant being part of the crew? :P ?

Mitchs98 said:
Is that a challenge? Do you not think Emma won't strip and literally disarm Vlad if it meant being part of the crew? :P ?
You might be surprised where he hides his guns. You won't find them if you do a strip search, cavity search, metal detector, you name it. And if you managed to get all of them, he would just assemble another one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back