Project Black

Could I get a brief recap on what has been going on? And should my character have already been on the ship or will he be picked up?

Right now they are stationed or they had stopped on a small moon just on the inner skirts of the outer planets. They are accepting passengers at the moment. Other then that the first part of the plot has yet to happen.

The best intro right now is that your character has heard about the Gallion accepting passengers.

The Gallion collects weapons and logs in passengers before they get their rooms for the trip to the inner planets. (It's best if your character finds a crew member to get logged in.) After the ship takes off new character wont be accepted till they hit planet side again.

So yeah... nothing too interesting except for the whole passenger thing. ( ^_^ )

NovaNovass said:
Right now they are stationed or they had stopped on a small moon just on the inner skirts of the outer planets. They are accepting passengers at the moment. Other then that the first part of the plot has yet to happen.
The best intro right now is that your character has heard about the Gallion accepting passengers.

The Gallion collects weapons and logs in passengers before they get their rooms for the trip to the inner planets. (It's best if your character finds a crew member to get logged in.) After the ship takes off new character wont be accepted till they hit planet side again.

So yeah... nothing too interesting except for the whole passenger thing. ( ^_^ )
Whenever vale and her nurse decide to get there. Aeva is waiting in the med bay lol

shadowz1995 said:
Whenever vale and her nurse decide to get there. Aeva is waiting in the med bay lol
I got you. ( ^_^ ) I have just been busy with work and real life. I have tomorrow off so it's an rp and writing day. I'll be catching up on posts and such. Right now I'm just tiered. Work was slow then fast... Then crazy..... Drove me up a wall and back. But I have not forgotten about everyone and their characters. In my next post I will try to make sure I respond to everyone. I'll make Val and Jack (@Lokipi 's character) part of my first section of my post.

NovaNovass said:
I got you. ( ^_^ ) I have just been busy with work and real life. I have tomorrow off so it's an rp and writing day. I'll be catching up on posts and such. Right now I'm just tiered. Work was slow then fast... Then crazy..... Drove me up a wall and back. But I have not forgotten about everyone and their characters. In my next post I will try to make sure I respond to everyone. I'll make Val and Jack (@Lokipi 's character) part of my first section of my post.
Sweet and no rush. Im just letting you know because I dont think I tagged you guys in it

Na don't worry about tagging, I read everyone's post :) I'm just the same as Nova, I have 6 deadlines over the next two weeks so I'm times are a lil strict as to when I get to write replies :P

Lokipi said:
Na don't worry about tagging, I read everyone's post :) I'm just the same as Nova, I have 6 deadlines over the next two weeks so I'm times are a lil strict as to when I get to write replies :P
I feels ya

Veyd Sahvoz] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32544-lilycrusher/ said:
@LilyCrusher[/URL] I editted my post btw
Okay, thanks. I've got some stuff to do and I'll reply when I have a chance.

I'd like to avoid double posting but should I just go ahead and put Adrian in the ship and start his processing to join the ship or continue waiting?

SleepyBuddha said:
I'd like to avoid double posting but should I just go ahead and put Adrian in the ship and start his processing to join the ship or continue waiting?
You can head onto to the ship... But the rp wont move forward until I post... So you will be waiting in the docking bay with other passengers.

I have work tonight and tomorrow I have battle of the bands.... So yeah.... I'm trying to free up some of my time so I can post.

NovaNovass said:
You can head onto to the ship... But the rp wont move forward until I post... So you will be waiting in the docking bay with other passengers.
I have work tonight and tomorrow I have battle of the bands.... So yeah.... I'm trying to free up some of my time so I can post.
Good luck mate

Busy..... I feel bad because work has got me all tied up at the moment. All my rps are getting held up because I'm having a hard time finding time to post....

But that's what happens when you're good at your job and been there the longest. Lol

Doing good just waiting for things to pick up. Dark Souls 3 came out so I'll probably play that until things start moving

Yeah. I'm sorry about the wait guys. Like I said work has got me all over the place. Like last night I was scheduled to leave at ten... But stayed till three in the morning.... And then had to close three bars all by myself....

Well done!!

Also, I too an sorry for te inactivity. Lots of irl problems :/ I'll probably post tonight or tomorrow.

Sorry about not being so active. I open the club I work at six days a week now. I'm trying to figure out my schedule and also find time to rp.

The good news is that yes.... I should be moving to management in a mo th or so. This is like a test run. ( ^_^ )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back