Project Black

Just so you guys know I am loving how much my characters have been opening up for this rp. ( ^_^ )

Val is all sweet and nice, while Raven is.... Well, she's a pistol. ( ^_^ )

I still have yet to bring out my other character's true colors but greatly look forward to it. ( ^_^ ) And I can't wait to see everyone's characters shin just as much.

@SleepyBuddha I feel horrible... as Ross isn't in the docking bay either anymore. She is on a drop ship about to head off the ship.....

Those in the docking bay are people who are still active but have been busy over the weekend and such. I know @Lokipi will be posting sometime today and her characters should be floating around the docking bay, in the medic bay and one I think is still wandering around. Plus @Deadpool 's characters should still be around along with a few more people.

NovaNovass said:
@SleepyBuddha I feel horrible... as Ross isn't in the docking bay either anymore. She is on a drop ship about to head off the ship.....
Those in the docking bay are people who are still active but have been busy over the weekend and such. I know @Lokipi will be posting sometime today and her characters should be floating around the docking bay, in the medic bay and one I think is still wandering around. Plus @Deadpool 's characters should still be around along with a few more people.
Bruh lmao

I'm literally falling asleep in my philosophy class right now :P Respond to me before it's too late xD

DJGomez said:
I'm literally falling asleep in my philosophy class right now :P Respond to me before it's too late xD
I'm sorry... I was wondering why you hadn't posted back. lol.

When we moved to page 11 I must have missed the last post on ten. My bad. Almost done with this post and then I will respond to your. ( ^_^ )

Mitchs98 said:
I'll post in a bit. Really glad this is active again ^-^
Same here. I am now getting more days off and more time to write. ( ^_^ ) I feel whole and happy again.

But I will be heading into work in about three hours. So in the middle of posts I'll be getting ready for the next two hours. Oh the last hour I rush... lol.

I am finished and got a distinction in two of my four pieces so far, but also running off four hours sleep, will post in aprox 7 hours >.< sorry guys, but I feel like the girl who wants to watch 'Lolirock' on netflix and sleep, will not be able to write xD

Lokipi said:
I am finished and got a distinction in two of my four pieces so far, but also running off four hours sleep, will post in aprox 7 hours >.< sorry guys, but I feel like the girl who wants to watch 'Lolirock' on netflix and sleep, will not be able to write xD
LOL, Take your time. ( ^_^ ) I'm glad you're back. ( ^_^ ) Can't wait to get you back into the action.

Ok, so this is funny!! And Amazing at the same time!!! Holly shit life is epic!

So Work called... And said that I will be taking the night off..... Why you ask? Because I will be in charge of the new club they are going to be opening up in two days!!! I only spent a month or so as a manager and made such an impact I am moving up to GM at a whole other club!!!!!

OMG I'm freaking out!!

The only thing is that tomorrow I wont really be online... I have to head out their early to make sure everything is ready for Friday's big open.

That's right bitches!! What? What!?

Mitchs98 said:
@NovaNovass Sorry about that. I got confused, I thought the place was off-moon. d:
I wouldn't worry about it too much. ( ^_^ ) It's not like I really specified where the pick up was... I think I had mentioned it before you even joined the rp. So it's only a very small mistake that could have happened to anyone.

But they are in the night sky so it's not like she couldn't see stars or feel like she was flying in space. You don't need to change anything either. ( ^_^ ) You're good.

NovaNovass said:
I wouldn't worry about it too much. ( ^_^ ) It's not like I really specified where the pick up was... I think I had mentioned it before you even joined the rp. So it's only a very small mistake that could have happened to anyone.
But they are in the night sky so it's not like she couldn't see stars or feel like she was flying in space. You don't need to change anything either. ( ^_^ ) You're good.
Cool ^-^

NovaNovass said:
Ok, so this is funny!! And Amazing at the same time!!! Holly shit life is epic!
So Work called... And said that I will be taking the night off..... Why you ask? Because I will be in charge of the new club they are going to be opening up in two days!!! I only spent a month or so as a manager and made such an impact I am moving up to GM at a whole other club!!!!!

OMG I'm freaking out!!

The only thing is that tomorrow I wont really be online... I have to head out their early to make sure everything is ready for Friday's big open.

That's right bitches!! What? What!?
BRUHHHHHHHHHHH congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back