Project Black

Lokipi said:
Sorry to do this guys, I'm heading off for the night. Will be about tomorrow but won't post more than maybe two posts tomorrow if all goes to plan (I have to start planning for my dissertation in the summer, going to Portugal for it! EEEkkks!!! :D I mean, ahem, yes all very serious, indeed.) Have a good afternoon/evening for which ever timezone you guys are based in.
You too friend!

Angelica is accepted... Only one small change.... Her first picture for her everyday wear... is the same as Ross'. lol.

And if you can just elaborate on her personality a bit more. ( ^_^ )

NovaNovass said:
Angelica is accepted... Only one small change.... Her first picture for her everyday wear... is the same as Ross'. lol.
And if you can just elaborate on her personality a bit more. ( ^_^ )
Done

@Deadpool I love that you are enjoying the rp. But I am keeping the over view section for basic information. Any updates to that section should be made by me so it doesn't get crowded. (Besides... Raven and Charlie want to race... not just watch the Edison races)

NovaNovass said:
@Deadpool I love that you are enjoying the rp. But I am keeping the over view section for basic information. Any updates to that section should be made by me so it doesn't get crowded. (Besides... Raven and Charlie want to race... not just watch the Edison races)
Okay sounds good, with that being said I think a smart element that every roleplay should have is where the roleplay is sitting at this moment and important events that have happened. I'll take it down, I mostly did it because I'm bored. I hate getting involved in more than 1 roleplay because it's easy to lose track and people tend to move on instead of waiting. So yeah just nervous habit I guess lol

@Deadpool I understand. ( ^_^ ) I will make some updates in the morning seeing as Lokipi has signed off for the night.

Tomorrow if you get board we can do some extra plotting for the story. There is still a lot of information I have yet to post. Mostly involving the planet Edison and the Edison races.

NovaNovass said:
@Deadpool I understand. ( ^_^ ) I will make some updates in the morning seeing as Lokipi has signed off for the night.
Tomorrow if you get board we can do some extra plotting for the story. There is still a lot of information I have yet to post. Mostly involving the planet Edison and the Edison races.
Planet Edison? The guy who won all those races, has his own planet?

Mornin'! Miss me? :P

Deadpool said:
Planet Edison? The guy who won all those races, has his own planet?
Na, the way the races go, is if you join, you are given a name, you don't pick it. So somewhere out there, there's a racer called twinkletoes and there's nothing he can do about it :P In Edison's case (the racer), he was named after the racing planet. Talk about high expectations to live up to :P

Lokipi said:
Mornin'! Miss me? :P
Na, the way the races go, is if you join, you are given a name, you don't pick it. So somewhere out there, there's a racer called twinkletoes and there's nothing he can do about it :P In Edison's case (the racer), he was named after the racing planet. Talk about high expectations to live up to :P
Very nice, thanks for that bit of info. Glad you're awake. We can chit chat and what not until I fall asleep or nova responds. So is this all based heavily off of Firefly? Because I have never seen it... but I love futuristic roleplays

well I'll try my best but I am still in bed...maybe hitting snooze repeatedly :P but yeah its a whole mix of stuff, firefly, star trek and so on :) although i strongly suggest watching firefly! its a lil gem :)

If you read the overview it also mentions that the bikes fly. Wings pop out of them like the show storm Hawks. But in the rp... Riders can also use their bikes in space too.

already done :) finished my post and figured I would send it out, then edit if things needed to go a different way

Have you not slept?? Nova... rest dude, everyone needs sleep xD plus, its like the best part of the day. Have a good sleep, wake up, eat some breakfast, check social media :') good mornings are the best mornings :P

I posted that from my phone while at the store. I normally wake up real early in the mornings. But today I had to clean the mess left over in the kitchen and then hit the store before people wake up in the morning Walmart was just started to getting their first wake of people as I was leaving.

Ok... I'm gonna post then go make bacon and eggs. lol. ( ^_^ )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back