Project Black

Sounds like a plan :) and nice, wish I could astill wake up early. Ended up falling into the habit of the snooze button repeat xD

Woohoo, two new characters possibly then yeah? :)

Also trying to piece together how a bar fight can happen, as I was hoping for this to happen just after a planet side race, but figure Wade might shrivel up before that :P

Flynn was approved through pm the other day. ( ^_^ ) I wasn't too sure at first but the CS really changed my mind. Lol

I think Flynn will be an interesting addition. Lol

haha yeah he seems like a really cool character :) guessing Flynn's intro with happen when the crew leaves the planet?

Lokipi said:
haha yeah he seems like a really cool character :) guessing Flynn's intro with happen when the crew leaves the planet?
I'm debating on whether or not to help with Raven and Charlie's undeniable chance of getting into trouble :D

ScountheRatKing said:
I'm debating on whether or not to help with Raven and Charlie's undeniable chance of getting into trouble :D
I thought it would be funny for Shin to find Flynn in the engines. lol. He would call him rodent, lizard, pest... and pretty much try to run him off the ship.

Or Val could stumble upon Flynn and mistake him as a pet..... Basically taking him back to the ship thinking she has a new pet. lol

NovaNovass said:
I thought it would be funny for Shin to find Flynn in the engines. lol. He would call him rodent, lizard, pest... and pretty much try to run him off the ship.
Or Val could stumble upon Flynn and mistake him as a pet..... Basically taking him back to the ship thinking she has a new pet. lol
So many ideassssssss! How am I supposed to chooseeee?

aww I envisioned Charlie finding him while she's off guard on the ship to the chorus of "Eekks! Rat! kill it!" :P ;)

Hmmmmm

Perhaps Shin will chase him out and thus Flynn will crash into Charlie.... hmmmm or perhaps I'll put up a intro post and it's first come first serve...

OOh or you could help Charlie and Raven out! we are wanting to start a bar fight, maybe have Flynn come in a nab something, you know like, I dunno someone's pepper :P The drunk dude gets all defensive and Flynn disappears but drops his stuff near Charlie's feet and the drunk thinks she's nick it and comes at her?

Lokipi said:
OOh or you could help Charlie and Raven out! we are wanting to start a bar fight, maybe have Flynn come in a nab something, you know like, I dunno someone's pepper :P The drunk dude gets all defensive and Flynn disappears but drops his stuff near Charlie's feet and the drunk thinks she's nick it and comes at her?
Oooo, and what if it isn't a pepper at all but a glass bottle (shaped like a pepper) of rare alien wine from god knows where so he just tosses it in front of her disappointedly.... and it shatters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Puuurrrfect, queue evil laugh!

latest

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back