• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Princesses and Princes?! (Alway accepting!)

Mr Swiftshots](Clair's the queen now [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28791-thesourpunchlime/ said:
@TheSourPunchLime[/URL] )
Kelsea quickly rushed to Clair, the new queen, after alerting both the guards and knights. " Your majesty, do you remember the guy with white hair, who accompanied your youngest sister at the ball a month ago?" She asked in a more serious tone than usual.

She looked at him a blush creeping up her cheeks. "I'm...special to you?" She asks in more of surprise than anything. She hides the happiness in her voice though it creeps through ever so slightly. She looks around the cave and there were crystals everywhere. She is in awe. "It's so beautiful." She says a smile appeared on her face. "I have really only heard what was in here not actually seen it though." She turns to him. "My sister is the new queen." She blurts out. Somethings have been bothering her and she didn't mean to say it but she did.

@ScaraByte

Siyaria couldnt help but giggle a bit at his actions. "How can I put more emotion into the way I dance?" She asks with another giggle.

Clair turned to the knight when she barged into the throne room , she raised her hand and hushed the meeting "You mean Frost the bandit king?"

Marcus Black

All Marcus heard was the deep sound of his heart beating in his ears. He jumped then slashed as he pictured the dummy attacking him. His leg muscle tensed as he dove into a roll towards the dummy coming towards him. Marcus swung his sword sending a purple flaming slash hurtling towards the oncoming dummy. By the time Marcus had spun into the air, sending a kick with flames following it to the dummy on his right. Then it hit him. His mind went back to the battle where his brother died in front of his face. Not even five feet from where he was standing. He wanted to move, but all he could do was watch as he brother was smashed with a shield. In Marcus's mind he was moving towards his brother, but all he did was stand there in shock. As Marcus watched the sword take off his brother's head something inside of his stirred. Marcus after watching the action take place bellowed with a scream of sorrow. Purple flames then started to consume the field around him and the other fighters. As Marcus screamed on and on the flames got brighter and hotter. Marcus the looked up gasping, and sweating profusely. All that happened was a bucket fell form the table. "I need to learn control." Marcus repeated this to himself as he noticed the once hay covered floor, covered in black ash.

@Anyone (Sorry for the bad first pot. I will work to make it better.)

Laughing he says "show passion and use your passion into the dance like this." As he moves faster and twirls her and does a tip.

@Libra259

He looked happy that the she was happy and it was kind of nice. Then she blurted something out about the new queen and it was somewhat.... odd. He looked at her for a moment carefully thinking things over. "Hey, Elizabeth.... If you need to talk i'm here for you" He said with a caring smile on his face showing the sheer honesty about that. He wondered for one what she was thinking and second off if he could help in any way.

@ScarlettRose16

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]Clair turned to the knight when she barged into the throne room , she raised her hand and hushed the meeting "You mean Frost the bandit king?"

[/QUOTE]
"Welll, he claims to be 'king' and 'general' of the Northern Kingdom, I'm not too sure how true his claims are, but he says that the Northern army coming for us." She said to the queen. " Usually with bandits I take their words with a grain of salt, but something about the way he mentioned it.... I don't want another war to outbreak..."

"While you where busy with your country I had my Corrination and trust me my advisers invited everyone like every god dame princess in the world who is around my age there nice but no talent and your sister did not allow you three to come I was sad it was boring being king of the North. " He laughed as he Cha cha with her.

@Libra259

"I..." She stopped. "I don't want to bother you with my problems." She says. She was just afraid that Clair would put the kingdom over everything else and everyone was forcing Siyaria into this marriage. There was going to be an execution, yeah the guy has done a lot of bad things but that doesn't mean he deserves death. She knew this stuff didn't even envolve her but it was her family and she couldn't ignore it. She wanted to yell and scream yet she couldn't. She wanted to yell at her sister Clair but that wasn't going to work. She felt helpless. Maybe her sister would banish her or something but she really didn't want that to happen. She didn't know how Siyaria was taking this so well, yeah it would break out war possibly between the kingdoms but she thought family came before anything but no one really thought the way she did. She turns back to him. "And you can talk to me about anything also." She says putting a smile on her face. If you don't talk about or show what you are really feeling, then it doesn't exist. That's how she was raised.

@ScaraByte

"But is it by the 2 week it was going perfectly and the people are prospering I got some friends over and I just left and they send me letters each week with problems and I solve them but then I do my bandit stuff." He laughs as he teaches her Bachada.

@Libra259

Clair sighed and turned to her tactical adviser "bring the latest scouting report" the man quickly scuttled off by Kelsea. "I am well aware of the Norths movements and have been for quite a while now Kelsea. The Bandit king speaks the truth he was coronated shortly after the ball my sisters both received invitations to the event." The man returned with the report and handed it to Clair "it was then i began keeping an eye on him and his army. As of current they have not yet crossed the boarder and so i have taken no action against them"

"Oh I see." She smiles a bit and follows his movements. She would begin to laugh, "this is quite funny; were dancing in the streets of a village and people are starting to stare." Siyaria waves to the children as her smile widens some.

He smiles "we are making quite the view here but some people are dancing with us and hey I got musicians." As he looked at the couples and started to blush while dancing.

@Libra259

Siyaria giggles and continues dancing with him. She'd hum a bit as she smiles. The little girl from before had Snowball in her arms and was dancing with him. Siyaria couldn't help but smile more as she saw her.

He let out a little short lived breath for a moment before placing the torch in a crook of the wall. He then proceeded to take off his chest-piece of armor leaving some casual clothes revealed. Then without another word he moved over to her and hugged her for a moment. "Listen... I know you don't want to bother me, Though it's not a bother." He said now deciding to let his emotions speak a bit. "I don't think you can bother me at all... besides friends are supposed to turn to one another when they need help.... I know I may not be the best person there but I want to help you.... any way I can. Not just because i'm a knight under you but because I see you as someone important to me" He stated his voice still holding that soft and caring tone he had now.

@ScarlettRose16

He laughed as he seen a 8 year old boy asked a 8 year old girl to dancelebrate with him "Man it is like a festival here." He laughed as he was moving faster.

@Libra259

Users who are viewing this thread

Back