• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Princesses and Princes?! (Alway accepting!)

JPTheWarrior said:
(Very well. What do you have in mind? Like why did you chose Aaron?)
( Aaron was chosen because they are close in age range, their personalities are compatible and he has been to the kingdom several times, along with a few other reasons. I think that it would be interesting for Kelsea to personally know the suitor and it would make the story even more interesting. I was thinking this could go many routes: A. They have a bitter relationship. B. Their could become good friends again. C. They could have a somewhat romantic relationship. I'm too lazy to go into detail about how each route will probably be like other than the basics.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ballerina said:
( Aaron was chosen because they are close in age range, and he has been to the kingdom several times, along with a few other reasons. I think that it would be interesting for Kelsea to personally know the suitor and it would make the story even more interesting. I was thinking this could go many routes: A. They have a bitter relationship. B. Their could become good friends again. C. They could have a somewhat romantic relationship. I'm too lazy to go into detail about how each route will probably be like other than the basics.)
(Okok. Seems like a good idea to me)

JPTheWarrior said:
"You dont look like you are but I wont ask what it is, since its not my business"
"I appreciate it.." Siyaria says and places Snowball down. "I apologize for leaving so suddenly before, I never got to ask, but who are you?"

Libra259 said:
"I appreciate it.." Siyaria says and places Snowball down. "I apologize for leaving so suddenly before, I never got to ask, but who are you?"
he smiles "Aaron LionHeart" he bows to her

Libra259 said:
"A-Aaron.. Oh.. I am Siyaria Iario." She'd curtsy back.
"nice to meet you Princess Iario. well hope you get better. I have to go right now. Im sorry for bothering you. Nice dog by the way. It's cute" he bows once again and runs towards a shop

Frost looks shocked "um oh my.... dame is it ok if I yell I know it is not like the Bandit King but man why does it always happen to me?" He asks the knight as he walks towards her.

@Ballerina

TheSourPunchLime said:
Frost looks shocked "um oh my.... dame is it ok if I yell I know it is not like the Bandit King but man why does it always happen to me?" He asks the knight as he walks towards her.
@Ballerina
"It's fine, I'll pretend like it didn't happen." She said chuckling.

Frost smiles and sighs "man thought at least she does not know that I am executed the same day." He looked at her knowing she most likely knows about it.

@Ballerina

TheSourPunchLime said:
Frost smiles and sighs "man thought at least she does not know that I am executed the same day." He looked at her knowing she most likely knows about it.
@Ballerina
"It's a shame you're going to die." She said, well aware of his execution date.

" ya and I hade so many things to do..... oh ya btw the army of the north is coming." He smiles hoping at least he could tell the princess his feelings to her "man I forgot my last will!" He smiled maybe he could help the princess if she was not happy with the marriage

@Ballerina

TheSourPunchLime said:
" ya and I hade so many things to do..... oh ya btw the army of the north is coming." He smiles hoping at least he could tell the princess his feelings to her "man I forgot my last will!" He smiled maybe he could help the princess if she was not happy with the marriage
@Ballerina
"I'm sure you did kid, but you really screwed up, rules exist for a reason and your no exeption to them" she says coldly. "A northern army? ... I'll alert all guards immediately along with the princesses, hopefully they will notify the troops, because I'm not in charge of the army....yet. War is a serious matter. "

Laughing he looks at her and says "you don't understand I am one not screwed up. two I am the General and King of the North and three I have a felling something is gona be funny." He looks at her smiling at her "who's the uninformed one now?"

@Ballerina

TheSourPunchLime said:
Laughing he looks at her and says "you don't understand I am one not screwed up. two I am the General and King of the North and three I have a felling something is gona be funny." He looks at her smiling at her "who's the uninformed one now?"
@Ballerina
"One. Yes you are. Two. I could care less. Three. Of course you do because your a creep." She says.

"I'm not some all knowing God, but if you are general and King of the north than I hold you directly accountable for any attacks made upon this kingdom, understood." Her tone grew extremely serious, it tended to do that should anyone discuss war . "You will follow me now..." Kelsea grabbed onto his hand guiding him up the stairs.

Frost looks at her and follows "What is the matter knight I am not attacking they are just mad?" Frost is wondering and is having a blank expression.

@Ballerina

TheSourPunchLime said:
Frost looks at her and follows "What is the matter knight I am not attacking they are just mad?" Frost is wondering and is having a blank expression.
@Ballerina
"I'm afraid we're going to hold you accountable for your army, if you are the general."

"maybe I am not I am a man of many thing but tell me the real reason I know that is not a good enough reason If your not telling me I am leaving I have the right to walk around the city." He looked at her ready to read expressions even made a heavy wind to prove he was not kidding.

@Ballerina

Users who are viewing this thread

Back