• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Princesses and Princes?! (Alway accepting!)

TheSourPunchLime said:
"maybe I am not I am a man of many thing but tell me the real reason I know that is not a good enough reason If your not telling me I am leaving I have the right to walk around the city." He looked at her ready to read expressions even made a heavy wind to prove he was not kidding.
@Ballerina
"You're a threat and we need to prevent any possible wars from happening at all costs. I know you're going to die, but that's not a free pass to roam about the city. Do we let serial killers set to be executed in the matter of days loose in the town? Why should we make an exeption to you?"

"wow that is a bit to much I am keeping a cool here and madam do you want to see me angry." He looked angry and turned and left towards a small café he used to go seeing the princess he came and joined her "hello princess." He smiled at her

@Libra259

Last edited by a moderator:
TheSourPunchLime said:
"wow that is a bit to much I am keeping a cool here and madam do you want to see me angry." He looked angry and turned and left towards a small café he used to go seeing the princess he came and joined her "hello princess." He smiled at her
@Libra259
"Unlike you royals, I actually value a commoner's life, do you have a clue how many lives are lost in a war?" She said to him. "Trust me, you don't want to fight me." Kelsea walked up the stairs and to guard headquarters. "We have forces coming from the north, notify the princesses immediately, all guards will be on duty. Keep your eye out for a boy with white hair."

TheSourPunchLime said:
@Libra259
"Oh hello Frost." Siyaria says with a small smile.

She got up on her horse easily. "Lead the way." She says softly seeing a gentleness in his eyes that she has never seen before. A smile plays on her lips as she waits for him to start moving.

@ScaraByte

He moved onto Bel not with very much ease but he got on nicely. He moved the reins and they began to move through the forest interweaving between trees. He was headed to a little place he knew about but didn't exactly know if she would like it or not.

@ScarlettRose16

She followed him being careful herself not to run into anything. He seemed uncomfortable on a horse but he seemed to be getting better. She kept the same pace as him. She did only however hold onto the reins with one hand. She was really curious as to where they were going but she would just have to see when they get there.

@ScaraByte

He continued to move through the forest beside her he noticed the area around them and both of them knew quite well as to where they were going. He looked for a second before seeing a rather large hill with an opening of a cave in it. "This is almost to the place.... though we'd need to go there on foot from here" He said looking at her.

@ScarlettRose16

"Hello want to take a walk with me princess?" Frost smiled trying to hide the fact that he knows all about it "Please it would be great."

@Libra259

"Okay." She says smiling and sliding off of her horse. She toes the reins to a nearby branch to keep the horse from going anywhere. She didn't want to explain a missing horse. She knew this place quite well and she had an idea of where they were going. She smooths out the front of her dress and it was for the most part dry. "Let's go." She says with a smile making her way up the hill.

@ScaraByte

As he walks with her he takes her hand "How was your month going I had fun doing my things tell me about yours." He smiled at her.

@Libra259

"I rode for most of it. It was great. Elizabeth and I had so much fun. I drew and painted quite a bit, oh and I played with the children in the vilage. I also sang a little." Siyaria says with a smile.

"That must be fun I had my corrination it was boring all the princesses wanted to dance with me it was a nightmare." He laughed then reminding himself "I.....Heard you where getting married." He looked down with sad eyes

@Libra259

"Also I know your dad's wedding gift................ uh it's my excicution. " He looks down and said "I also got you these." He pulls out some earrings.
briliant_swarovski_crystal_snowflake_earrings_by_zeldalassing-d4gf124.jpg

@Libra259

"W-W-What!? Your execution!?..." Siyaria stutters, "thank you I appreciate it, their beautiful, b-but.." She really was at a loss for words. She'd hug Snowball and frown sadly.

Ollucios moved off of Bel being a bit better at getting off then getting on. He went to a nice rock and tied the reins as well carefully and thoroughly. He had been with Bel for awhile now and didn't want his favorite horse to get lost. He followed after her, "So you know about the crystals that are pretty deep in the cave?" He asked curiously since he didn't know if she knew that much about here.

@ScarlettRose16

Last edited by a moderator:
Siyaria's face turns as red as her hair, "I-I dont know w-what to say! I t-think I have f-feelings for y-you!..." Siyaria stutters badly while hiding her eyes under her bangs. (Lol xD )

"Yeah I do." She says with a smile finally getting up the hill. She looks into the dark cave still hoping everything was going okay at the castle. She was hoping no one was fighting. She turns to him. "After you." She says not really wanting to go first.

@ScaraByte

He smiled at her, "Well if I can protect you by going first" He said moving inside the cave to a part where he was barely visible. He went over to the wall of the cave and picked something up. After a moment he had done something and in his hand a lit torch, "This is where I go when i'm not training.... I've only ever brought people truly special to me here" He said still smiling to her as he felt a bit of something else in his heart and mind though describing it wasn't something he could do with ease.

@ScarlettRose16

Users who are viewing this thread

Back