• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Princesses and Princes?! (Alway accepting!)

Libra259 said:
"I believe its around 3:30." Siyaria says as she heads towards the kitchen.
"Thanks, I was free most of the day because have to work a night shift tonight, something about a band of theifs robbing merchants at night..." She mentioned, following her into the kitchen.

"Oh I see." Siyaria says and enters the kitchen. The cooks would look at her as she smiles and waves.

Libra259 said:
"Oh I see." Siyaria says and enters the kitchen. The cooks would look at her as she smiles and waves.
Kelsea follows her into the kitchen. "So what do you plan on making?"

Frost wondering what's happening looks at the princess "M'lady you ok what's the matter you may tell me." looking at the knight and send a light breeze through the room oblivious to the fact that the father is giving her hand for marriage smiling at them.

@Libra259 @Ballerina @Mr Swiftshots

TheSourPunchLime said:
Frost wondering what's happening looks at the princess "M'lady you ok what's the matter you may tell me." looking at the knight and send a light breeze through the room oblivious to the fact that the father is giving her hand for marriage smiling at them.
@Libra259 @Ballerina @Mr Swiftshots
(The knight and Princess are in the kitchen now)

"I honestly dont know. Probably something sweet." Siyaria goes to grab her necklace and realizes she doesn't have it on, "oh excuse me!" She runs back up the stairs to her room and grabs her necklace. She puts it on and runs back down the stairs.

Her necklace:
c7caac8ec322f6127e8d2f56b0fd40b1.jpg

(Let me try again) (totally my necklace lol Xb sorry it was like the month ago)

Frost following them wondering what's happening looks at the knight "Sorry I don't understand I was not here I was doing my usual Bandit things what happened why is she sad anything wrong?" He asks looking at her

Last edited by a moderator:
Libra259 said:
"I honestly dont know. Probably something sweet." Siyaria goes to grab her necklace and realizes she doesn't have it on, "oh excuse me!" She runs back up the stairs to her room and grabs her necklace. She puts it on and runs back down the stairs.
Her necklace:
c7caac8ec322f6127e8d2f56b0fd40b1.jpg
She waits somewhat patiently. "Why do you need that necklace?" She asks.

TheSourPunchLime said:
(Let me try again) (totally my necklace lol Xb sorry it was like the month ago)
Frost following them wondering what's happening looks at the knight "Sorry I don't understand I was not here I was doing my usual Bandit things what happened why is she sad anything wrong?" He asks looking at her
"Oh, you haven't heard?..." She looked at him. "Siyaria has an arranged marriage, she'll be married to the suitor in a little less than a month." Kelsea informed him.

(Sry I'm at school I'll post when I can)

"Well okay, we can head back then before anyone gets worried she says walking over to her horse carefully grabbing the reins. "Unless there is somewhere else you want to go" she says turning to him.

@ScaraByte

(Not a problem)

"I don't think they'll worry too much.... from here" He said with a little bit of thought for a quick moment. "Actually.... I do know somewhere" He said as he moved over to his mount which turned her head to face him with a gentle look.

@ScarlettRose16

he sighs and keeps walking down the street. He sees the castle "Maybe I should go? Nah. I need to stay away from this "cage" for the most time possible"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back