• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Princesses and Princes?! (Alway accepting!)

"Elizabeth is just fine." She says. She was trying to get him to break the habit and just call her Elizabeth. She feels a soreness in her wrist from the landing probably but she just ignores it. She steps out. "And I'm fine, I promise." She say sad she starts squeezing out the end of her dress. These dresses felt very heavy when they got wet she went near the fire as the warmth radiated off. "My hero." She says with a small smile looking up towards him. The fire reflects in her lilac colored eyes, flickering.

@ScaraByte

He felt a light pink try to move onto his face but he forced it down. Luckily hiding these kinds of emotions were one of the abilities he had been trained to do. "Well... I wouldn't call myself a hero to any extent" He said quite honestly, Then he shook his head a little, "Are you alright though, Elizabeth" He said remembering what he was supposed to call her rather than what he had been. "I will help in any way possible regardless of what it may be" He said deciding to make sure she was completely alright before talking about any stories. For one because of the worry he had in himself about her and second because he personally didn't want to die for being irresponsible with her under his protection.

@ScarlettRose16

"I am perfectly fine." She says giggling slightly seeing that her comment affected him for a split second but he seemed to be good at hiding emotions but she was good at reading people. She sits down by the fire. "Well a hero isn't necessarily the knight in shining armor that saved the princess from the dreadful dragon.Your a hero in my eyes because if I went back to the castle with a soaking dress, I would be dead" She says nonchalantly. She reads way to much. "So tell me about your family and where you came from." She says looking up at him, waiting for the story.

@ScaraByte

"Alright.... Well as you've heard before about how my mother and father currently are." He said taking a quick pause. "I also have three sisters no brothers so.... that's why my hair for one is this way." He said before thinking for a moment to try and have a way to ideally describe the village he lived in before coming to the castle as a knight, "The town we lived in though it was a bit different.... I don't know what you'd like to know about it so tell me something and i'll let you in on it" He said smiling at her now.

@ScarlettRose16

Last edited by a moderator:
"Anything about it really, what's your house like? There's nothing you could tell me about it that I would want to hear." She says with a small smile. She actually felt like she could be herself around him instead of the perfect child her parents think they raised.

@ScaraByte

"Well my house.... it was decent size. There were five rooms and it kept all of us rather warm through winter." He said before looking to her again. "We did live closer to the woods though than the others since town was a good walk from our house to the shops we had" He smiled at her, "It's a small town.... I haven't visited in a while so I might go back for a visit sometime in the near future." He said as he thought about going back home for a little while and the idea made him kinda happy.

@ScarlettRose16

"If you ever go back, I wouldn't mind going with you, if you wouldn't mind." She says. His life sounded pleasent and relaxing to her. She smiled. She wondered what would of life she would've had, growing up in a small house have to do everything for herself and not maids to get it down for her. It actually didn't sound too bad. She starts to imagine what life she could've had but it wasn't the way it meant to be or she wouldn't have the life she had. "Anything else you want to know about me?" She asks her voice soft.

@ScaraByte

Ollucios looked at her for a moment before trying to make a question up. After a mere moment he had a question ready and decided that he may as well shoot for it with the questions. "Have you ever gotten a crush on anyone?" He asked for a moment before deciding to justify why he was asking. "You see m'la-.... I mean, You see Elizabeth, a few of the other knights were speaking gossip about you getting a crush and a bunch of other nonsense. It just made me wonder" He said honestly as he looked at her still trying to break his habit.

@ScarlettRose16

"Oh are they now." She says amused. "I have never had a crush before but I may be developing one I don't know I'm still trying to figure it out." She says not giving anything away. She does however look away slightly. "What other nonsense?" She asks not really caring what they said, rumors never bothered her. She looked back to him.

@ScaraByte

Frost looking around town it was most likely his final days here he was captured and the army in the north was mad he was gona be killed on a wedding day " Ok if I am gona die so I'll die the Bandit King." He looked around the town and went to the castle "it's been a while maybe she will remember me." He said to himself making it snow to make sure it was fun.

He looked at her, "It's nothing abut you don't worry.... They're talking about the whole situation with arranged marriages the ball and how many cute royals there were... that sort of thing" He said showing it didn't really interest him what the other knights had said. He smiled at her though, "I'd be fine with you joining me to my home town. But there was one things said about you among them..." He said before pausing. "They were talking about who they think you'll be forced into marrying.... most of them came to the conclusion of one of the royals with value to your family.... they like to assume though" He said with a slightly sad tone hidden beneath his voice.

@ScarlettRose16

"I won't be forced into a marriage." She says a little more sternly and forcefully. "If my father ever tries to...I'm done, I would be gone and no one could stop me, I would run or leave." She says hating the idea of an arranged marriage. She didn't know how her sister was dealing with it so well. She would have been long gone by now if she were her. "I can't marry someone I don't love." She says her voice softer again. "And I will never let someone force me too." She says looking down.

@ScaraByte

As Frost walks down the path he reminds himself he left a month ago "Man memories. ..."But now with his leave he is just a myth a good myth but some know's he is alive and he was gona meet one of them. As he climbs up to the princess balcony and taps on the window doors smiling looking at the the princess.

@Libra259

"I understand.... that's your choice entirely and honestly people don't have a right to try and stop that." He said with a sort of happy tone to him. He was definetely happy that he heard her say that since he knew that at least one of the main royals he protected would be happy. The other was still up in the air but he knew that he'd be able to help one in the end. "I'll help you escape if I need too.... get the knights to hold off from coming to find you and such. That way your hand isn't forced" He said with a smile.

@ScarlettRose16

"My sister basically runs the army so that would be interesting. I could probably hold me own against her if I needed to. I wouldn't want to get you involved, it would have to be just myself but hopefully that will never happen." she says standing up her dress still damp. "I just hope my father doesn't run to cross that line with me." She says a small smile on her face.

@ScaraByte

"I hope so as well.... it doesn't seem human to have a royal forced to marry another against their will" He said giving his honest opinion on that manner. He didn't exactly know why he was saying that or giving his opinion since it truly couldn't do anything in the long run of it all and decided to just ignore it and deal with it. "Anyways... Is there anything else I would be able to do to help out?" He asked looking at her his loyalty was brimming him so he knew what he would probably need to do.

@ScarlettRose16

She looked at him and it just seemed odd that she actually had a friend, it still seemed odd to her. Her dress was mainly dry now and not such a pain to walk in. She walked towards him and wrapped her arms around him. She knew he would probably be surprised but she just felt like she needed to do it. "Thank you." She says as she rests her head against his metal armor.

@ScaraByte

Siyaria looks at him sadly, "there open so just come in." She really just wanted some alone time and now there were 3 people in her room. She looks at Clair, then Kelsea, then back to Frost. Siyari however doesn't move from her position and continues to pat Snowball.

@TheSourPunchLime @Ballerina @Mr Swiftshots

He was indeed taken aback by his and normally this kind of thing he could hide emotion from. But it caught him off guard and that was what made his face grow into a shade of light pink. "N-not a problem, Elizabeth...." He said quietly his voice holding a softer tone than before. He took a little breath though quietly trying to calm himself and mask the emotions again but feeling her holding to him made that kind of hard. It wouldn't be easy to mask it now and that was going to possibly be a disadvantage for him there.

@ScarlettRose16

She released him and looked up at him with a small smile.'Holy crap he's blushing' she thinks to herself. She smiles and turns away before he could see the pink creep up her face. The fire still felt warm and nice. She was still very cold from when she fell in the water but the fire was helping. She looked around and the horses just seemed to be grazing the grass.

@ScaraByte

He looked over to the side no taking another breath now barely managing to hide the blush as it just blended into his face now. He didn't know why Elizabeth had turned away from him off the top of his head but he just assumed it was to check on the horses. "W-well then.... um... What would you like to do now?" He asked not entirely sure himself. He looked to the sky to make sure he didn't let too much time pass before they went back to the castle..... or else they'd probably both be in pretty deep trouble.

@ScarlettRose16

"Whatever you want to do." She asks. She looks back to him once she was sure the blush was gone but it still was there slightly. She doesn't know what she exactly wants to do. "We could stay if you want to or leave, it doesn't matter to me." She says.

@ScaraByte

Libra259 said:
Siyaria looks at him sadly, "there open so just come in." She really just wanted some alone time and now there were 3 people in her room. She looks at Clair, then Kelsea, then back to Frost. Siyari however doesn't move from her position and continues to pat Snowball.
@TheSourPunchLime @Ballerina @Mr Swiftshots
TheSourPunchLime said:
As Frost walks down the path he reminds himself he left a month ago "Man memories. ..."But now with his leave he is just a myth a good myth but some know's he is alive and he was gona meet one of them. As he climbs up to the princess balcony and taps on the window doors smiling looking at the the princess.
@Libra259
Kelsea gave Frost a smirk. Of course he probably couldn't see what lied under the helmet, but her emotions were easy to read, even when she was covered in metal. Had he heard the news? He of all people would probably know, and if he didn't the news would most likely destroy the man.

"Well.... I want to follow you. Since that would allow me to make sure nothing unfortunate happens." He said as he started to think of the next things to say. Mainly he didn't want to look like a fool and say something completely and utterly stupid but he did know that it would more than likely happen.

@ScarlettRose16

Users who are viewing this thread

Back