• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Princesses and Princes?! (Alway accepting!)

Damien walked into the castle doors, finding it slightly strange how quiet the place was. He knew they were staying for a while, so there was not point greeting them, but surely there would be someone walking around. He felt his sister's presence behind him, and guessed that her face held the same questioning expression.

Ariadne jumped slightly as the large doors slammed shut behind them, making a noise reminiscent of thunder. She noticed that her brother was helping the servants they had brought with them with the bags, using his magic. She sighed happily. The ball had really helped her become more confident, and as such this castle held a positive vibe for her. Today, though, it held a sombre and angry aura, and that worried her immensely.

Siyaria's emotions would get the best of her. It began to snow inside of her room causing it to become freezing.

@anyone in the room

Last edited by a moderator:
Libra259 said:
Siyaria looks at Kelsea and huffs. She covers her face with a pillow and strokes Snowball's head.
@Ballerina
She looks at Sitaria. "I don't know what to say..." Before she knew it, the room was snowing. "Calm down, I'll try to help you out in any way I can, I promise."

Siyaria pulls the pillow from her face and snowflakes fall onto her cheeks, "oh im sorry.." She says quietly and makes it stop snowing. She lifts her hands and the snow on the ground and on the furniture lifts up. She thrusts her hands towards the balcony and it flies out of her room. She pets Snowball again and smiles a bit at her, "thank you, it means a lot to me."

Libra259 said:
Siyaria pulls the pillow from her face and snowflakes fall onto her cheeks, "oh im sorry.." She says quietly and makes it stop snowing. She lifts her hands and the snow on the ground and on the furniture lifts up. She thrusts her hands towards the balcony and it flies out of her room. She pets Snowball again and smiles a bit at her, "thank you, it means a lot to me."
"It's cool, both literally and figuratively." She chuckles.

She nods, "his name is Aaron and he is the youngest of the west kingdom. Clair says he's quite nice and has earned several metals of honour."

Libra259 said:
She nods, "his name is Aaron and he is the youngest of the west kingdom. Clair says he's quite nice and has earned several metals of honour."
"That's not bad, at least he's not old or notoriously evil." She told her.

Libra259 said:
She shakes her head, "not that I remember."
"Oh, maybe try going on a few dates with each other, or just hang out in each other's company. You may find that you like him." Kelsea suggested.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I suppose so.. Though ive never actually been on a date.." Siyaria says as her cheeks flush a faint pink.

Libra259 said:
"I suppose so.. Though ive never actually been on a date.." Siyaria says as her cheeks flush a faint pink.
"Neither have I...." She mumbled, also embarrassed. "How much time do you have before the marriage ceremony?"

Libra259 said:
"A month I believe." Siyaria replies.
"That gives you a month to get to know each other, and should you still not want to get married, I'm sure we could work something out."

"Kelsea, I think im going to visit the kitchen. I do love to cook." Siyaria picks Snowball up and sits up. She looks out of the balcony, "it seems like its already later afternoon."

Libra259 said:
"Kelsea, I think im going to visit the kitchen. I do love to cook." Siyaria picks Snowball up and sits up. She looks out of the balcony, "it seems like its already later afternoon."
"Alright, let me know if you need anything." She said.

She nods, "i will, thank you for what you have down." Siyaria smiles and gets up. She heads towards her door, "your welcome to come if that sort of thing interests you."

Libra259 said:
She nods, "i will, thank you for what you have down." Siyaria smiles and gets up. She heads towards her door, "your welcome to come if that sort of thing interests you."
"Really? I'm pretty much free for the rest of the day anyways, so sure." She replied, following Siyaria.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back