• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Princesses and Princes?! (Alway accepting!)

Ollucios smiles as he follows after her carefully. "Alright then.... Elizabeth... So where are we riding to?" He asked still being as polite as possible. Though he himself still wasn't sure what they would be up to and doing. So he decided that they would mount up soon and he was kinda happy about that. Plus if he could spend some time with his friend that would be quite the nice occasion in his mind.

@ScarlettRose16

"Sorry if I get you in trouble." She says with small smile while grabbing a saddle. "And we can ride to wherever as long as it's away from this castle." She says matter of factly. She walks into the stable that holds her horseModnight and she starts saddling the horse that was as black as night. She grabs the reins of the horse leading him out of the stall. "Do you have any idea of where you would want to go?" She asks petting the horse.

@ScaraByte

Ballerina said:
(Can someone catch me up?)
(So basically Siyaria's father and aarons father set up an arranged marriage for the two. But neither of them want to get married. Siyaria isnt aware about the reason of the marriage. And that's about it xD )

Libra259 said:
(So basically Siyaria's father and aarons father set up an arranged marriage for the two. But neither of them want to get married. Siyaria isnt aware about the reason of the marriage. And that's about it xD )
(Where is everyone right now?)

Kelsea walks through the castle in her armor after a long morning of training. She and Charlie were now under the same roof and she has been teaching him how to fight over the past few months. It had been a rather peaceful month for her with the exception of only a few bandits on the loose. During this time she spent training Charlie, but mostly herself.

(Anyone)

"If I get in trouble it's fine... I don't think people would loose me.." He said hiding worry under his voice. "As for where we go I was meaning if you had a place you'd like to got we could... personally I have no preference." He said shrugging as he looked at her and her horse, "Oh.... but an idea of where we could go is somewhere peaceful.... like a creek or something since those usually keep the horses behaved.

@ScarlettRose16

Clair closed the door behind her "You will be a bride come next month , there will be no objections!"

"for the sake of the kingdom and its people!" Clair said impatiently "this marriage is to symbolize the peace between our kingdom and another , should said image be broken war would most certainly break out!"

"O-oh... Father didn't mention that.. Im sorry Clair.." Siyaria says quietly. "I didnt mean to make more problems for you.."

Clair sighed and took a seat next to her "The prince is a nice guy , he has earned several medals of honor. It's not like i'm just handing you over to some random guy"

Marigold spent the rest of the night in the garden, not even going anywhere to sleep. There was no point in doing that. Sleep was for the weak. Instead, she examined each and every flower, admiring their geometric properties, even after everyone left.

She heard some faint yelling. Siyaria must of left her balcony doors open. 'Clair talk to her like she is your sister not someone who works u see you!!' She wanted to yell but she couldn't not from here. She shakes her head slightly turning back to Ollicios. "That sounds nice, I think if we head west there is a place like that. Are you going to get your horse?" She asks slightly amused. She still worried for Siyaria but she couldn't do anything about it now. She was happy when the yelling died down. She really hopes her father doesn't arrange a marriage for her quite frankly she would probably run, somewhere far, far away. She turns back to him. "I'll make sure you don't get in trouble." She says her tone slightly sadder.

@ScaraByte

"Ok.. Do you know his name? Or what kingdom he is from?.. Father wouldnt tell me.." Siyaria says with a sigh. She pats Snowball who nuzzles her hand.

Ollucios smiled and shook his head, "Don't worry about me and getting in trouble.... if the castle lost me then that's half of the decent guards down" He said being a bit prideful in his own mind. When she asked about his horse he noticed he hadn't realized that, "One second i'll bring Bel out" He said with a smile and he moved off into the stables. He got to a stall that held the light grey horse which stood there happily as it noticed him. He smiled to it and in a few moments had it ready to head out, grabbing the reins of the horse he led her gently out of the stables. "Alright then, I'm ready to head out when you are" He said with a smile a little clank heard from the saddle as his blade rubbed against a metallic bit of the saddle.

@ScarlettRose16

She leads her horse out of the stables feeling the breeze blow her dark brown hair slightly. She hops up on her horse with ease, adjusting the saddle and her dress slightly. "Let's go." She says as she signals the horse to start trotting. It was a slow pace but she was planning to speed up.

@ScaraByte

"Aaron , the youngest son of a Nobel family in the west" Clair smiled "There family is very close to ours and so it is very important"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back