• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Princesses and Princes?! (Alway accepting!)

"Okay, then follow me." She says giving one last bid to her sister before showing Mike to the ballroom. She stops right before she leavesz "Siyaria is there anything else you need me to do?" She asks curiously.

@Libra259 @JPTheWarrior

Adriane sat silently in one of the carriages plush seats, a book in her hand and her hair tucked behind one ear. She ignored her brother, who sat opposite her, only acknowledging him when they arrived at the castle where the ball was to be held. In truth, she was terrified, and she was glad that the dress she was wearing hid the bruises on her arm from before they had left, when her mother gripped her arm as she reminded her to be a good ambassador. Her parents were always looking for someone to marry her off to, so as to get rid of her, and god forbid she did anything to mess with that mission. She exited the carriage after her brother when they arrived, her brother helping her out, and walked with as much dignity s she could muster. She was aware that her already pale skin was likely completely while at this point, but she couldn't help it.

As Damien helped his sister out of the carriage he felt her hand shake, and gave it a comforting squeeze to remind her that he was there to support her. He had always enjoyed balls and dances, having been trained impeccably in both the art of dancing and conversation, but he knew how much his sister hated them, and therefore walked ahead as they entered the castle.He waited respectfully for their host to finish talking to another girl, looking over occasionally to check that Adriane was feeling fine, though he was slightly worried that she would faint, due to her pale skin and clouded eyes.

Ldybug123 said:
"H...hi..." Charlie said shyly to Reina. @sprouhtt
"My name is Reina Odisin, and yours?" She asked him before taking another sip of her wine. She then looked past his shoulders and saw a guy and a girl walk in, the guys face looked very similar but she couldn't quick put her finger on it. She knew she had seen him from somewhere.

@JPTheWarrior

ScarlettRose16 said:
"Okay, then follow me." She says giving one last bid to her sister before showing Mike to the ballroom. She stops right before she leavesz "Siyaria is there anything else you need me to do?" She asks curiously.
@Libra259 @JPTheWarrior
he follows her, but before he bows once again to the Siyaria

Clair sat in her study going over the reports from the day before when she heard a knock on the door. Clair turned her attention to the door and smiled"come in". Her mother entered quickly after with an army of maids , whom were armed to the teeth with dresses and beauty utensils , and just before Clair could utter a word of protest her mother gave her a death stare "Come Clair it's time for you to get ready for your sisters ball".

Clair sighed and closed the report in defeat "i had hoped to hold off a bit longer but i suppose now is as good as anytime".

After what must have been half an hour Clair's mother and her army of maids left her be. Clair sat at the mirror daydreaming for a while after the group had left, this was the first time she had rested all day.Clair stood up and patted down her dress before making her way to the ballroom , this was her youngest sisters birthday ball and Clair couldn't have been more proud of the way her sister had organized it.The room was beautifully decorated and the food look and smelled exceptionally good.

Clair quickly spotted her sister by the entrance and smiled fondly at them as she approached with absolute finesse. "I must say i am very impressed by your efforts Siyaria "

Last edited by a moderator:
sprouhtt said:
"My name is Reina Odisin, and yours?" She asked him before taking another sip of her wine. She then looked past his shoulders and saw a guy and a girl walk in, the guys face looked very similar but she couldn't quick put her finger on it. She knew she had seen him from somewhere.
@JPTheWarrior
(where do we know each other? Just to see if my character knows yours too or not)

"Oh no im fine, thank you thoigh Elizabeth!" Siyaria says with a smile, "oh and its a pleasure to meet you Mike." She says before excusing herself. Siyaria would make her way over to a guy and girl with a smile. "Hello, its a pleasure to meet you both. You are Adriane and Damien correct? Please enjoy yourself and thank you for coming."

@FictionalReality

@JPTheWarrior @Scattered Ambitions

She walks through the halls taking a couple turns and eventually walking into the ballroom and seeing some people in there. It was beautifully decorated, she remembered about year ago when she had to do her 18th birthday ball. It was stressful but she pulled it off. Now she was going to be 19 soon.

@JPTheWarrior

( @Mr Swiftshots who's the next target? )

Ldybug123 said:
"C...Charlie..." He said quietly to Reina. @sprouhtt
"It's a pleasure to meet you Charlie. No need to be nervous," She said to Charlie seeing that he was pretty nervous about something or maybe it was just in his nature.

Adriana subconsciously cowered away from the girl, but nodded slightly, not wanting to seem rude. She didn't like how big the castle was, and how many unfamiliar people were surrounding her.

Damien smiled at Siyaria, nodding. "We're glad to be here. Thank you for your invitation to your beautiful home. I'm sure we will have a great time!"

@Libra259

ScarlettRose16 said:
She walks through the halls taking a couple turns and eventually walking into the ballroom and seeing some people in there. It was beautifully decorated, she remembered about year ago when she had to do her 18th birthday ball. It was stressful but she pulled it off. Now she was going to be 19 soon.
@JPTheWarrior

( @Mr Swiftshots who's the next target? )
he follows her smiling "Its beautiful"

"This is all the work of my sister, she has been working on it for weeks." She says simply and she turned to him once more. "So Mike where do you come from?" She asks making eye contact. Her mothers voice is in her head again. 'When you are talking to someone you must make eye contact to show respect' she has these things drilled into her head.

@JPTheWarrior

Roseana had warmed up and tuned, and so began to sing and strum. "Alas my love, you do me wrong, to cast me off discourteously. And I have lov d you for so long, delighting in your company....." She continued singing, while watching the crowd.

ScarlettRose16 said:
"This is all the work of my sister, she has been working on it for weeks." She says simply and she turned to him once more. "So Mike where do you come from?" She asks making eye contact. Her mothers voice is in her head again. 'When you are talking to someone you must make eye contact to show respect' she has these things drilled into her head.
@JPTheWarrior
he smiles "I would hope you would allow me to say this comment but your eyes are really pretty. And i dont have really a place where I come from. One day I sleep under a tree, the other I am on a cave"

FictionalReality said:
Adriana subconsciously cowered away from the girl, but nodded slightly, not wanting to seem rude. She didn't like how big the castle was, and how many unfamiliar people were surrounding her.

Damien smiled at Siyaria, nodding. "We're glad to be here. Thank you for your invitation to your beautiful home. I'm sure we will have a great time!"

@Libra259
"Your very welcome and thank you. Im sure you will." Siyaria says with a smile.

"Well thank you, and that sounds kind of difficult." She tried to think of what that would be like but she doesn't. She has lived in this place her whole life. It almost sounds kind of fun to her. Oh what was she thinking? She just needed to get out more which was kind of impossible.

@JPTheWarrior

ScarlettRose16 said:
"Well thank you, and that sounds kind of difficult." She tried to think of what that would be like but she doesn't. She has lived in this place her whole life. It almost sounds kind of fun to her. Oh what was she thinking? She just needed to get out more which was kind of impossible.
@JPTheWarrior
"It is but I dont have any place to live"

JPTheWarrior said:
"It is but I dont have any place to live"
She started think that maybe he wasn't telling her the whole truth but she brushed it off. "I will see what I can do but for now I have to focus on my sisters birthday. Can I get you anything to drink?" She asks curiously. She saw her sister and quickly asked, "Siyaria, when does the ball officially start?"

@JPTheWarrior

ScarlettRose16 said:
She started think that maybe he wasn't telling her the whole truth but she brushed it off. "I will see what I can do but for now I have to focus on my sisters birthday. Can I get you anything to drink?" She asks curiously. She saw her sister and quickly asked, "Siyaria, when does the ball officially start?"
@JPTheWarrior
"I suppose it already has. You can just ask the musicians to play once you want to dance. I must go now though." Siyaria then picks the front of her dress from the ground and runs out of the ballroom. She runs halfway up the stairs and sighs.

ScarlettRose16 said:
@JPTheWarrior
"no need to do that for me Miss Elizabeth"

ScarlettRose16 said:
"It is my job and as long as your in my family's kingdom I feel like I should." She says with a smile. She did mean what she said.
@JPTheWarrior
"oh" he smiles "But still you dont need to" he bows at her "It was nice talking to you Miss. Hope you have a wonderful night"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back